Status
Not open for further replies.
~~ Sweet Nothin's ~~ from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

Not many notes being taken, even Beck is just chillin' #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Jennifer has some lovely leather knee high boots on today. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

#JodiArias continues to craft while we are in a sizzlebar.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 8m8 minutes ago
BREAKING #GoldPatrol Update #JodiArias COA opinion issued. No Secret Jodi: WATCH http://youtu.be/oSWzOrUT2SM @courtchatter

:great::great::cheer::cheer:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 10m10 minutes ago
KN could still appeal the Court of Appeals decision that #jodiArias cannot testify in secret to the AZ Supreme Court

-- Jodi will demand that he does, in my opinion. What does she have to lose? Not a thing.

And he has a bottomless pit of money....

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
Media Atty will make emergency filing to unseal #JodiArias closed door transcripts right away. Let's see if court agrees. #abc15

Does the court have any choice?

In reply to Jeffrey Evan Gold
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 15m15 minutes ago
“@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias COA opinion issued today reversing secret Jodi testimony. We will have it up at http://TheGoldPatrol.com soon”

Per BK , the transcript will be unsealed when CMJA either takes the stand or is on record as refusing to do so.

I think she may be mistaken on that though - probably did a quick scan of it? The COA said the order to seal transcripts was vacated and that they should be unsealed if she had begun to testify in a closed proceeding. She did begin to do that... it doesn't say if she does it again or any language suggesting only further testimony .

Wow, a lot of animosity from KN to JM. Actually, I think the whole defense team and their witnesses are taking things very personally, because of their acting out and rudeness.

DT act like bullies. Their tactics? All in bad faith.

CMJA never learns. It really is delicious that instead of keeping every last word of testimony secret, her every last word will be provided in a free transcript for any and all to read. Poetic justice. Karma. Epic fail.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 47 seconds ago

The Geff is explaining why he gave #JodiArias multiple tests.

She was in jail for 5 years so she needed some extree testin'

Does the court have any choice?

No. The court has to unseal JA's secret testimony. Can you imagine how much CMJA must be fuming over this news? We'll all know soon just what she said!

CMJA never learns. It really is delicious that instead of keeping every last word of testimony secret, her every last word will be provided in a free transcript for any and all to read. Poetic justice. Karma. Epic fail.

And a small helping of Justice for Travis' family. I hope this ruling gives them hope and strength...

I find it hilarious that Arias claims to be afraid of death threats. She has been provided with an extra safe cell--guards included and all expenses paid, for LIFE. :laughing:

Come on, she's not even worried about the death threat she should be worried about: the one from the State of AZ. Maybe her attorneys should stop jerking the jurors around and get serious about finding some mitigating evidence. Oh wait... lol. Nevermind.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner talking about a "trauma inventory" test on #jodiarias

I find it hilarious that Arias claims to be afraid of death threats. She has been provided with an extra safe cell--guards included and all expenses paid, for LIFE. :laughing:

How does this play with her "suicidal ideation"?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 47 seconds ago

The Geff is explaining why he gave #JodiArias multiple tests.

She was in jail for 5 years so she needed some extree testin'

But not the MMPI, the mother of them all?

I know. Her antics have backfired in her face! It's really going to be great to read what she had to say "in secret."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

More sizzlebarring as the DAPS profile form for #JodiArias sits up on the monitors in the courtroom.

Probably. But IMO the AZ Supreme Court will not grant him a stay pending appeal, and neither will JSS.

I cannot even believe that the reason for the secrecy was that JA would be unable to express herself properly if anyone knew what she had said.

It was the "Juan scrambles my brain" defense.....IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member