Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the "Juan scrambles my brain" defense.....IMO

Bwah! The next motion will be to preclude Juan from questioning her because she is fearful of him and can't express herself properly in his presence. In fact, remove him to the media viewing room so she can testify. :rolleyes:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

The Geff continues to discuss all the post traumatic stress that #JodiArias showed on the scale.
Hella PTSD if you will.

YIPEEE on the COA ruling. Some comments on their key parts of the ruling:

"It is undisputed that the public has a constitutional and common law right of access to observe court proceedings. Id. “Courts are public institutions" "

Can you comprehend DT?

"her lawyer stated Arias would not testify because the media coverage of her testimony would affect her ability to think and answer questions in a manner “she truly means” to “fully actualize her mitigation.” "

In translation....She wants to lie under oath and there are people in the public that can recognize such lies.

"Despite Arias’ belief that the public reaction to her testimony would inhibit her ability “to present a full and complete case for her life,” her concerns do not demonstrate the existence of a clear and present danger that would impede her right to a fair trial "

Nowhere in our constitution does it say we have to allow private testimony just because JA is worried about the public reaction. Quit lying and the public wont be so upset.

"A defendant who testified in open court during the guilt phase of the trial cannot decide she will only testify in the penalty phase if the press and public are excluded and her testimony is sealed until after any verdict."

"Consequently, we grant Petitioners’ request for relief and vacate the ruling allowing Arias to testify with the courtroom closed to the public and press."

Bwaaa Haaaa Haaaaa HAAAA !!!! Hear it and weep JA
And if that isnt enough for the DT and JA, then take this....

"Furthermore, if Arias began to testify in a closed proceeding, those transcripts shall be unsealed."

That last line sounds to me like the CoA has already said the transcript has to be unsealed...not that it can wait to see if Arias further testifies. I do not see why the media would need further clarification...just ask the judge to release the transcript that the higher court has now ordered release. Problem solved.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8s8 seconds ago
This test was taken 10/2013 says it shows #jodiarias has chronic PTSD from dealing with Travis #3tvarias

Gee whizzo! Snark added by me. MOO

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 7m7 minutes ago
Geffner discussing Arias claims of being abused by parents, abused by 1st boyfriend and knife held to throat.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias validity scales go back to no over exaggeration after first had off the charts. (Someone tell her to back off the lies?)

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 46s46 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says #jodiarias has "chronic PTSD" #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 44s45 seconds ago
#JodiArias DrG says she has chronic PTSD from Travis not crime.

:gaah:

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 55s55 seconds ago
Test result shows #JodiArias has a lot of anxiety, reliving trauma, flashbacks when she goes back to 2008.

I'd have flashbacks and nightmares and probably a haunting to boot if I butchered another human being. This is all par for the course when it comes to murdering someone, I'm guessing.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 57s57 seconds ago
#JodiArias couldn't remember what happened in murder. (Doesn't that tell us all that went into these tests were garbage.)

This AM.....JM did not have the chance to interview Geffner this AM at all, and JSS didn't give him the time...he won't be able to until later this week.

The HD turned over to the DT wasn't readable. JM invited the DT to come watch while they tried again another time. The DT said IT witnesses weren't finished with their work and so wouldn't be available to meet with JM this week.

Honestly, if I were JSS I'd give both JM and the DT time outs until they could be civil with each other.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17s17 seconds ago
Testing gives you a "flavor" of what we are dealing with, but not the whole story explains Geff #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 50s 50 seconds ago

Testing gives you a "flavor" of what we are dealing with, but not the whole story explains Geff #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6s6 seconds ago
Jen wants to switch gears now and talk about domestic violence and domestic abuse. #JodiArias

I don't know. There was something tweeted yesterday about KN not making the decision about whether or not JA will testify...just yet. I can imagine this is the reason why. If JSS has indicated she'll hold the transcripts until he makes that decision I can see why he'll drag this out until well into next year without making that decision and getting it on record. It might require the press attorney giving her another shove to get her to release them before then?

MOO

I see what you are saying but the transcript for what she testified to in secret has to be released now...the CoA said so. Whether she chooses to testify in open court or not, anything she testified to in secret must be made public NOW. At least, that's how I am interpreting the CoA ruling.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says first test #jodiarias took was before her incarceration. JA showed signs of PTSD and she had signs of being suicidal.

Geffner discussing Arias claims of being abused by parents, abused by 1st boyfriend and knife held to throat.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

#JodiArias validity scales go back to no over exaggeration after first had off the charts. (Someone tell her to back off the lies?)

She has a fascination for knives.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Jen wants to switch gears now and talk about domestic violence and domestic abuse. #JodiArias

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

As Geff continues to describe dom. violence Jennifer grabs a stack of photos. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23s23 seconds ago
As Geff continues to describe dom. violence Jennifer grabs a stack of photos. #JodiArias

Does JW have a stack of photos of an abused Jodi?

BBM

Give me a break. Travis gave her PTSD? NOT the crime itself. That was no problem, no leftover damage from that cakewalk. But mean scary Travis gave her lasting emotional scars? yea, right....:liar:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Geffner has a Napoleon Dynamiteish quality to him. #JodiArias

:hilarious: Nap Dynamite ... lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics