Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note....no claims of father sexually abusing her....or even of him choking her per N's opening...

A shout out to the 120 members and 118 guests! Hello lurkers . . . . all aboard the Crazy Train today!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 9m9 minutes ago
AZ Appeals Court: no "clear and present danger" in this case. Bottom line: #jodiarias doesn't get a private audience with jury.

Does JW have a stack of photos of an abused Jodi?

Not likely. Not unless the DT/JA made some up during the break from the first trial. You can bet that if they had any "proof" of physical abuse towards JA they would have shared them the first time around.

MOO

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says first test #jodiarias took was before her incarceration. JA showed signs of PTSD and she had signs of being suicidal.

When did she take a test before incarceration?????? With whOO?

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 7m7 minutes ago
Geffner discussing Arias claims of being abused by parents, abused by 1st boyfriend and knife held to throat.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias validity scales go back to no over exaggeration after first had off the charts. (Someone tell her to back off the lies?)

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 46s46 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says #jodiarias has "chronic PTSD" #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 44s45 seconds ago
#JodiArias DrG says she has chronic PTSD from Travis not crime.

:gaah:

I don't recall the convicted murderer testifying that a knife was held to her throat by any boyfriend.

Did she ever testify to this, or is this a new lie?

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 7m7 minutes ago
Geffner discussing Arias claims of being abused by parents, abused by 1st boyfriend and knife held to throat.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias validity scales go back to no over exaggeration after first had off the charts. (Someone tell her to back off the lies?)

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 46s46 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says #jodiarias has "chronic PTSD" #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 44s45 seconds ago
#JodiArias DrG says she has chronic PTSD from Travis not crime.

:gaah:

I think this is based upon trauma scaling questions and Jodi said Travis was the most traumatic.

I don't recall the convicted murderer testifying that a knife was held to her throat by any boyfriend.

Did she ever testify to this, or is this a new lie?

She did say that in the first trial. Along with loads of other BS.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 3m3 minutes ago
This request for private courtroom for #jodiarias goes in the "you gotta be kidding me" file. But somehow Judge Stephens granted it.

The first jury didn't buy physical abuse BS. No reason to think this one will either.

When did she take a test before incarceration?????? With whOO?

I think she was supposed to answer the questions with the mindset of before her incarceration (ie: remember back before you murdered Travis and answer it that way).

Does JW have a stack of photos of an abused Jodi?

Probably more selfie beauty shots of herself with full make-up!

How much trauma did she show..."Jodi girl, you should have at least put on make-up"....

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 17m17 minutes ago
#JodiArias DrG Jodi has PTSD and anxiety. He still hasn't got to why. (Because she slaughtered Travis and will never get out of jail.)

Yeppers, I totally agree.

I think she was supposed to answer the questions with the mindset of before her incarceration (ie: remember back before you murdered Travis and answer it that way).

Yes. So how can a test that one is supposed to take while in the "mindset" of themselves before the crime took place supposed to be valid? Especially when dealing with a pathological liar that is also a cruel murderer?

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 55s55 seconds ago
Test result shows #JodiArias has a lot of anxiety, reliving trauma, flashbacks when she goes back to 2008.

I'd have flashbacks and nightmares and probably a haunting to boot if I butchered another human being. This is all par for the course when it comes to murdering someone, I'm guessing.

IMO she's making it up. Fact is, she is relishing her memories and would love to kill again with those guns and knives she bought and secreted after murdering Travis so sadistically.

I think this is based upon trauma scaling questions and Jodi said Travis was the most traumatic.

Which is why these tests can be so easily thrown off by the test takers. She can say anything she wants. And the test scorers try to diagnose her from what she herself tells them. Very unreliable source, imo.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
I thought I heard Jennifer say "Brazilian Kids" but now I realize it was "resilient kids". We talkin' genetic disposition here. #JodiArias

Maybe if JSS grew a spine and enforced her rulings, JM wouldn't have to scramble around to accommodate every whim of KN and JW. How JM can be blamed for any of this is beyond my understanding....well, in the case of a certain reporter sucking up to the defense, I understand throwing JM under the bus.....but, generally, I don't get it.

IMO she's making it up. Fact is, she is relishing her memories and would love to kill again with those guns and knives she bought and secreted after murdering Travis so sadistically.

Very true. Recall when the photos of Travis were put up on the screen and she would "sneak" looks at what she had done. Chick does NOT suffer from PTSD. She suffers from "stuck in jail, on way to prison/death row, because she got busted for her horrible crime".

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member