Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Her antics have backfired in her face! It's really going to be great to read what she had to say "in secret."

I remember we used to have 'document dump' days for the other case in the Sunshine State. We got no work done as we sat in front of the computer reading those documents all day and night. I cannot wait for this transcript! He words will be plastered all over the newspapers too. The joke's on her!

:eek:fftopic: but for anyone following this case:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

#EricWilliamsTrial jury in lunch recess until 1:15PM CST - 2:15PM EST.

----- JMO, but I think Williams will have already gotten the needle before this re-trial is even finished . . . :gaah:

CMJA never learns. It really is delicious that instead of keeping every last word of testimony secret, her every last word will be provided in a free transcript for any and all to read. Poetic justice. Karma. Epic fail.

It is indeed karma. Not only will everyone get to read what was said, it will be far more accurate than it ever could have been if she had testified in open court and we had gotten her testimony by tweet.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 5m5 minutes ago

We expect to file an emergency order to unseal the transcripts immediately. #JodiaArias @12News

:great: Oh, THANK GOODNESS !!!

:great: Can't wait ... can't wait !!!

Thinking of Peshawar.

Is the gallery full? If there are empty seats there, can journalists take them or must they stay in the media room?

YIPEEE on the COA ruling. Some comments on their key parts of the ruling:

"It is undisputed that the public has a constitutional and common law right of access to observe court proceedings. Id. “Courts are public institutions" "

Can you comprehend DT?

"her lawyer stated Arias would not testify because the media coverage of her testimony would affect her ability to think and answer questions in a manner “she truly means” to “fully actualize her mitigation.” "

In translation....She wants to lie under oath and there are people in the public that can recognize such lies.

"Despite Arias’ belief that the public reaction to her testimony would inhibit her ability “to present a full and complete case for her life,” her concerns do not demonstrate the existence of a clear and present danger that would impede her right to a fair trial "

Nowhere in our constitution does it say we have to allow private testimony just because JA is worried about the public reaction. Quit lying and the public wont be so upset.

"A defendant who testified in open court during the guilt phase of the trial cannot decide she will only testify in the penalty phase if the press and public are excluded and her testimony is sealed until after any verdict."

"Consequently, we grant Petitioners’ request for relief and vacate the ruling allowing Arias to testify with the courtroom closed to the public and press."

Bwaaa Haaaa Haaaaa HAAAA !!!! Hear it and weep JA
And if that isnt enough for the DT and JA, then take this....

"Furthermore, if Arias began to testify in a closed proceeding, those transcripts shall be unsealed."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

"That's pretty good zooming" exclaims Geff as Jennifer zooms into the scale.

First drawing on a cpu, now zooming.

#TechmologyNo1 #JodiArias

It is indeed karma. Not only will everyone get to read what was said, it will be far more accurate than it ever could have been if she had testified in open court and we had gotten her testimony by tweet.
Yes, it will be straight from the horses mouth (pun intended :D) and completely unfiltered! :happydance:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago
Jodi took a test and had to answer before incarceration. It had to do with trauma #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
Out of all the trauma in her life she picked Travis being the most traumatic #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Jodi has a lot of anxiety, top of scale when she goes back to 2008 and it's PTSD according to Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

- Manipulative lying witch.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago
Jodi took a test and had to answer before incarceration. It had to do with trauma

The only trauma killer suffered was for her lack of make-up.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 35s35 seconds ago
"She has had lots of different traumas from childhood on" Dr. Geffner says of #jodiarias #3tvarias

Thinking of Peshawar.

Is the gallery full? If there are empty seats there, can journalists take them or must they stay in the media room?

To think of all those kids in school breaks my heart. And here we have this no-good criminal claiming to have had a rough childhood. :gaah:

I remember we used to have 'document dump' days for the other case in the Sunshine State. We got no work done as we sat in front of the computer reading those documents all day and night. I cannot wait for this transcript! He words will be plastered all over the newspapers too. The joke's on her!

I'd rather see the exact words from her cross examination (if it actually takes place and the jury is not instructed to forget that they ever saw or heard from the secret JA) plastered all over the news.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner says #jodiarias' "suicidality" was elevated because she suffered from PTSD

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias has an account extreme profile for PTSD ..DrG slips in quietly which could mean that exaggeration by Jodi. Yes Dr, #Jodi=Liar

I think she may be mistaken on that though - probably did a quick scan of it? The COA said the order to seal transcripts was vacated and that they should be unsealed if she had begun to testify in a closed proceeding. She did begin to do that... it doesn't say if she does it again or any language suggesting only further testimony .

I don't know. There was something tweeted yesterday about KN not making the decision about whether or not JA will testify...just yet. I can imagine this is the reason why. If JSS has indicated she'll hold the transcripts until he makes that decision I can see why he'll drag this out until well into next year without making that decision and getting it on record. It might require the press attorney giving her another shove to get her to release them before then?

MOO

~~Manicure Update ~~ from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Jennifer's purple nails still look perfect. She could be a hand model like George Costansa. #JodiArias

:hilarious: Probably MDLR's manicurist ... George from Seinfeld ... lol !

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 35s35 seconds ago
"She has had lots of different traumas from childhood on" Dr. Geffner says of #jodiarias #3tvarias

Good gracious, don't we all? Life is like that. We refrain from killing other people over it though!

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
Media Atty will make emergency filing to unseal #JodiArias closed door transcripts right away. Let's see if court agrees. #abc15

I just logged on and read about the COA ruling. WOW - I'm doing a happy dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew