Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
Geff explains abusive relationship cycles. He says this is a representation of #JodiArias & Travis Alexander.

He claims Travis aggressively grabbed #JodiArias causing pain. Additionally, he mentions text messages & emails.

You are so spot on. She is trying to get just one male juror to think she is too attractive to give her the DP. I was reading her blog, I know, the shame. :shame: And one of her wiccan followers advised her to go this route.:ohwow:

She's using DB's 401(k) to troll for Zervakos II.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias another abuse chart up now as we ate back

You know, the problem I have is not with being cautious of reversal on appeal...we sure don't want any reversals! But for crying out loud, JSS abandoned The Constitution, all while stating to the media attorneys that she was fully aware of The Constitution. There is no way, ever, that any appeals court will rule in a way that violates The Constitution. So her fear of reversal doesn't cut it on that particular ruling. I wonder how many others are similar (given they are sealed we cannot know).
Yes, and after seeing what the reason was, there was a much easier solution. She could have told Nurmi to advise his client not to read any of it if it bothered her. Then to back that up, each morning after checking on the jury's admonition, she could remind poor wittle traumatized JA of hers...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Phase 1- threats, words, harassment, minor physical abuse, both try to control behavior, deny, minimize, tension builds #jodiarias #3tvarias

Not to mention the ginger eyebrows.

What's wrong with going grey, Dr. Geffner? Body issues? Age issues? Hmm?

I do wonder sometimes if some people don't have mirrors...or what...because surely they are not walking out the door knowing they look ridiculous! Are they??

Cathy retweeted
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 5m5 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says he sees patterns of abuse in Alexander/Arias relationship#3tvarias #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
Willmott specifically asking about TA aggressively grabbing #JodiArias (after a brief bench approach)

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 46s46 seconds ago
I wonder if Geffner sounds to the jury like the adults in the Peanuts cartoons? Wah wah wah wah wah wah... #JodiArias

Phase 1- threats, words, harassment, minor physical abuse, both try to control behavior, deny, minimize, tension builds #jodiarias #3tvarias

Let me guess.... tension builds until she snaps, right?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Geff says this was the first sign of "abuse." #JodiArias

Seriously, I hope this jury can see through this bull.

When was it that Travis aggressively grabbed Jodi? After she dropped the camera . . . . some 2.5 min before he was deceased?

Here is one chart they talked about today #JodiArias #3tvarias
B5AU277CUAAo0Jd.jpg

Geffner says Jodi has minimized some of the abuse in the beginning with Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

:gaah:

Cathy retweeted
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 5m5 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says he sees patterns of abuse in Alexander/Arias relationship#3tvarias #jodiarias

The only discernible patterns here are the killers' LIES.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s35 seconds ago
ON SCREEN: Consequences to Victim/ #JodiArias: Powerlessness/learned helplessness, Unpredictable consequences of actions...

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Re: Misconduct - JSS orders Defense Expert to meet with State Expert to sort out any confusion. #jodiarias

Juan says given Numeisters testimony and the fact he can't operate the equipment take it as you will #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s20 seconds ago
Nurmi is saying the two witness's that work with Numeister are not available for tomorrow and he can't confirm that they will be right now

Re: bolded part. WTH? Is that the biggest cop-out you ever heard?
This isnt going to work and we already know all we need to know. The DT doesn't have a copy of the original they were given. They just started doing things and it got altered so there is no way its going to be "worked out".

This needs a judge decision to throw out the DT motion because DT cant prove it. Please have some common sense JSS.

Just got back and read that Travis grabbing Jodi's butt is abuse. it didn't sound like it on the sexphonecalltape. She loved it

When was it that Travis aggressively grabbed Jodi? After she dropped the camera . . . . some 2.5 min before he was deceased?

I see no evidence that she dropped the camera or that he aggressively grabbed her.

Let this doc say what he wants. There is no documentation of abuse anywhere...never a call to police, nothing. Did TA even call police when she slashed his tires? Really, the only proof of DV in that relationship is the body in the shower stall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState