Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoey Watson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias judge is about to appoint a special master to advise her, since the he said/she said is cyclical, perpetual, no end in sight

I think there is a miscommunication (via tweets) on the "suicidal" issues.

I think Jodi told Dr. Geffner (etal) that she had thoughts of suicide for a long time.

But being "actively suicidal" is a whole different animal requiring not only thoughts of suicide, but also a plan and a means to carry it out. All three must be present and considered imminent harm to self (which if true would get her a 72 hour hold in a psych unit - but jail works too) . . . . . [ie: 1) want to kill self; 2) in the dining room after dinner; 3) with a candlestick/knife].

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 26s27 seconds ago
Jury has been seated in #jodiarias case. Willmott continues with Dr. G.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26s27 seconds ago
Nurmi is adamant that is doesn't matter what Juan "wants" re: interviewing additional ppl on Neumeister's team. Might not happen. #jodiarias WTH?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi is adamant that is doesn't matter what Juan "wants" re: interviewing additional ppl on Neumeister's team. Might not happen. #jodiarias

B5AHpVzCMAA-aAd.jpg

His mismatched hair and mustache would distract the crap out of me, lol.

Not to mention the ginger eyebrows.

What's wrong with going grey, Dr. Geffner? Body issues? Age issues? Hmm?

If she is really afraid in jail, just wait until she gets into prison. But no worries about that either. Dr. geffner just testified yesterday that she has adapted well in jail, remember that? She is afraid of nothing.

IF she is so afraid, she should go back to begging for the death penalty, so she will be away from all other prisoners!

Nurmi is adamant that is doesn't matter what Juan "wants" re: interviewing additional ppl on Neumeister's team. Might not happen. #jodiarias

Well then, I guess if they aren't available to be interviewed, they shouldn't be able to testify or use any of their "fake findings" in trial.

Zoey Watson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias judge is about to appoint a special master to advise her, since the he said/she said is cyclical, perpetual, no end in sight

What does this mean??

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s21 seconds ago
New chart- It is a Phase 2 and Phase 3 chart. It has to do with domestic violence. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s53 seconds ago
Phases 2- abusive or violent incident Phase 3- calm and kindness, sexual interaction #jodiarias #3tvarias

---
Travis vs T-Dogg y'all. :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
New chart- It is a Phase 2 and Phase 3 chart. It has to do with domestic violence. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Phases 2- abusive or violent incident Phase 3- calm and kindness, sexual interaction #jodiarias #3tvarias

Okay you post Jen's Trial Diaries moonchime. I'll sit here and relax a bit lol. Thanku.

Just for Men (Geff) is back up talking about abusive relationship cycles & make up sex. I'm scared. #jodiarias

I'm not scared. JM will get his turn to cross examine him. All will be well.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 26s27 seconds ago
Jury has been seated in #jodiarias case. Willmott continues with Dr. G.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26s27 seconds ago
Nurmi is adamant that is doesn't matter what Juan "wants" re: interviewing additional ppl on Neumeister's team. Might not happen. #jodiarias WTH?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5m5 minutes ago
Nurmi is saying the two witness's that work with Numeister are not available for tomorrow and he can't confirm that they will be right now

I have never in my life heard of a lawyer be so unwilling to get the witnesses to court and to just tell the judge "sorry judge, they aren't available". Is this not a court of law? Is anyone afraid of consequences? Not the defense team, that's for sure! And Nurmi is just going to tell Juan too bad so sad, you can't have what you want, nani nani boo boo? I wonder where Nurmi went to law school? He shows no respect, it's GLARINGLY obvious that he is SO jealous of Juan's reputation. Sorry Nurmi, there is no competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478