Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but after further reflection (and seeing her bungholio on the jumbotron) she decided it didn't reflect her in a positive light - therefore she is now having second thoughts.

(isn't that the definition of hindsight?)

I think I've already seen way too much of her 'hind'.

Ya know?

:butthead:

I grew up in abusive foster homes and did not have any of the above mentioned for support. I too was completely isolated. Won't say it has no affect but I have not killed anyone, or planned to kill anyone, or otherwise "got even" with anyone. Had BF's treat me not as well as I would have liked but they are all still alive and well as far as I know. I got hit with a lot worse than a spoon...yet I never even as much as spanked my own daughter. Jurors are people, some much like me. I have to keep reminding myself of that.

Thank you for sharing your personal story with us. You are a true survivor, and even though you suffered in life, you grew into a wonderful woman. Bless you.

If JM gets to use multiple snippets of what CMJA said to Troy and everyone else after the verdict WOW...to bad JM can't use what JSS said about CMJA using the court for your own self serving.

Hmm...

Let me think.

Didn't TA experience more than 30 traumas in less than three minutes on June 4, 2008?

And didn't Travis and his siblings suffer physical and mental abuse and neglect, and they haven't murdered anyone. The only thing that has affected thm greatly is Travis being slaughtered and his reputation brought down low to (to hear it from the "sexperts") the very depths of depravity.

In today's picture of Jodi, in white. What is on her face? Did she use yellow crayon for makeup?

THANKS for finding that! She is shaking like a Chihuahua but she manages a smirky little snide smile at the end. Her eyes are just weird scary crazy. She actually thinks she is craftier and smarter than Juan....LOL.

BBM

Okay, now you've really done it.

All you first phase of the WS trial watchers know what's coming here:

SgC7i.gif

In today's picture of Jodi, in white. What is on her face? Did she use yellow crayon for makeup?

I am not sure about the make up but I think she borrowed cougarlucious' shirt. Can't believe a convicted murderer is allowed to wear a shirt like that in court. Unreal.

Oh no, what's wrong? Feel better steely

I get spells of severe tiredness and sleep for a long long time, now and again. I've been feeling that way for a couple of days now. I'll be fine. So now I'm really :eek:fftobed: I wanted to see what AZL said about my question. Thanks for your concern. :hug:

I get spells of severe tiredness and sleep for a long long time, now and again. I've been feeling that way for a couple of days now. I'll be fine. So now I'm really :eek:fftobed: I wanted to see what AZL said about my question. Thanks for your concern. :hug:

Hope you feel better, Steely Dan. *Hugs*

Per BK , the transcript will be unsealed when CMJA either takes the stand or is on record as refusing to do so.

Major backfire! We get the whole transcript of JA's testimony and not just second-hand tweets? Laugh a body part off! WSleuthers will be able to comb the minutiae to highlight lies, and we haven't been able to do this with any other witness.

Go get some rest friend. We need you alert and in top form late at night, when it gets quiet.

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 10m10 minutes ago
#JodiArias seemed in better spirits today. Interesting juxtaposition since today's testimony is that she was suicidal View attachment 65742

https://twitter.com/TomTingle2/status/544947345809756161

Looking at this picture after reviewing her interview with Troy, I wonder why she chooses to look so blegh in court. Is it another way to paint herself as a prude weak victim with low self esteem? She could look better if she wanted to. Dropping the glasses alone does wonders for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches