Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of ALL THE TRAUMA IN HER LIFE?
a) I would sincerely hope that murdering, and murdering, and then murdering a person just a little more would top the list of traumas.
b) What other traumas? Your parents being tired of your nonsense and your mac and cheese not being as creamy as you hoped don't count!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12m12 minutes ago
Willmott- If someone grows up in an abusive home does it have an effect on them as an adult? Geffner- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 9m9 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner: most people survive abusive parents but not all: "jodiarias is that person who doesn't survive it, so cd. turn violent.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 8m8 minutes ago
AZ Appeals Court: Judge Stephens was aware #jodiarias was being "manipulative" but fear of reversal if she didn't cave was greater.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner discussing the distinctions between abuse and aggression in regards to the psychological world. #jodiarias

BBM: lolwat?! She didn't survive? Is Jodi no longer with us? (Was she ever?). Eyes rolling so hard right now.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 35s35 seconds ago
"She has had lots of different traumas from childhood on" Dr. Geffner says of #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hmm...

Let me think.

Didn't TA experience more than 30 traumas in less than three minutes on June 4, 2008?

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Court-...estimony-private-285980661.html#ixzz3M5WWhFbb

From the link above:
In an opinion released Tuesday, the court said Arias and her lawyers told the judge she was receiving threatening mail and death threats and media coverage of her testimony would affect her ability to think and answer questions in a manner "she truly means."

BBM: OMG ... what a crock !

Was there actual hardcore evidence? Meanwhile she's isolated and protected from everyone. With guards. Sheesh. And the judge bought this? SMH.

I am of the opinion that JSS has been much weaker than we even imagined. Her fear of being overturned was greater than being manipulated by JA? And now she is bending over backward for the defense at every turn. We need judges are aren't fearful and unsure of themselves. This case is about a man who was slaughtered and he should not be on trial. The judge should be interested in sentencing a known killer and potential serial killer.

A challenge for an intrepid soul....look up nurm's Oct 15, 2014 motion to dismiss DP yadayada.

There is a long section there on earlier HD wars, dating back to 2012. The question -- is the HD being discussed there the same as what's in dispute now?

Because that HD couldnt be completely imaged. Only 3 out of 4 "parts" of it were, and not until 2012. Eh???

That was JA's HD iirc. The one with tens of thousands of pictures that were in dispute....

Was there actual hardcore evidence? Meanwhile she's isolated and protected from everyone. With guards. Sheesh. And the judge bought this? SMH.

If she is really afraid in jail, just wait until she gets into prison. But no worries about that either. Dr. geffner just testified yesterday that she has adapted well in jail, remember that? She is afraid of nothing.

Sooooooo easy for JM to destroy all the self-reporting , subjective type testing BS.

He could do it....in his sleep , with one hand tied behind his back, a blindfold on, with no notes, after not eating for a week, on one leg.......etc. :D

Hope, we are on the same page here!

KIM that this jury has already seen and heard interactions between Arias and Travis. If the jurors are anything like me, they won't see abuse by Travis, they will see him feeling very much used (and thus abused) by Arias. He is the one who ended up dead, with a mutilated body that the jury has seen on the big screen.

I don't think it will take much for Martinez to neutralize the testimony of this "expert".

marking my spot........and I see our rights to a public trial have been upheld....and I see that Jodi has lied again, she said in the Troy Haydon interview that there was no abuse in her family.. and on Alyce said that the only abuse she say or heard was Bill calling Sandy fat.

BBM

Well, there was one family member capable of telling the truth back then.

Lately however...

Hope, we are on the same page here!

KIM that this jury has already seen and heard interactions between Arias and Travis. If the jurors are anything like me, they won't see abuse by Travis, they will see him feeling very much used (and thus abused) by Arias. He is the one who ended up dead, with a mutilated body that the jury has seen on the big screen.

I don't think it will take much for Martinez to neutralize the testimony of this "expert"

I totally agree. We just have to be a little patient for Juan to get his turn. And the icing on the cake of this nonsense will be when he brings in his own expert Demarte. She is brilliant and most importantly she is not a liar.

How about asking to see Travis dead because of "morbid curiosity" in her little girl voice...she had already seen and deleted them once.

[video=youtube;sKfd9JwADFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKfd9JwADFI[/video]
JA's "Morbid Curiosity" Will Not Be Sated​

AzLawyer, do you think JM would want to bring her interviews in? If so, would he be able to? Thank you.

He might want to use snippets of them, and he should be able to do so, if they are relevant.

Just got home and read COA opinion. Woohoo! And may I just respond to Dr Geffner stating over and over that JA is suicidal? Dr. Geff, she tried to cut herself once while in jail and it hurt! Or so she said......so no worries about suicide. Now please move on!

BBM

I'd totally forgotten about that! :laughcry:

He might want to use snippets of them, and he should be able to do so, if they are relevant.

Can he bring in the stuff she said her lawyer told her about having no mitigating factors?

Just got home and read COA opinion. Woohoo! And may I just respond to Dr Geffner stating over and over that JA is suicidal? Dr. Geff, she tried to cut herself once while in jail and it hurt! Or so she said......so no worries about suicide. Now please move on!

Cutting your self is not suicidal....it is many things....getting the anger out of yourself is one....just like she stabbed TA because she was so angry. This is an expression of that anger.

I totally agree. We just have to be a little patient for Juan to get his turn. And the icing on the cake of this nonsense will be when he brings in his own expert Demarte. She is brilliant and most importantly she is not a liar.

Wasn't she on the list that the DT wants kept out, along with the friend of TA's that knows about TA hiring someone to get rid of all the viruses on his pc?

Well, I'm not feeling well again. I'm gonna go lie down. :eek:fftobed: I'll catch up later. You guys try not to be too wordy. :giggle: :seeya:

I am of the opinion that JSS has been much weaker than we even imagined. Her fear of being overturned was greater than being manipulated by JA? And now she is bending over backward for the defense at every turn. We need judges are aren't fearful and unsure of themselves. This case is about a man who was slaughtered and he should not be on trial. The judge should be interested in sentencing a known killer and potential serial killer.

You know, the problem I have is not with being cautious of reversal on appeal...we sure don't want any reversals! But for crying out loud, JSS abandoned The Constitution, all while stating to the media attorneys that she was fully aware of The Constitution. There is no way, ever, that any appeals court will rule in a way that violates The Constitution. So her fear of reversal doesn't cut it on that particular ruling. I wonder how many others are similar (given they are sealed we cannot know).

Can he bring in the stuff she said her lawyer told her about having no mitigating factors?

Not that one sentence. That's a legal conclusion, so her opinion about it is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72