Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 19 seconds ago

I see two jurors from the original #JodiArias trial sitting in the row in front of me.

Jodi's mom is seated and on her own.

As many of you may have noticed, I like to follow all twitter posts that relate to CMJA. When I see something written that I feel that you all may like to read as well, I copy and paste it here. I hope it is okay with everyone that I do this. If it is irritating to anyone, please let me know and I will stop. Thanks!!!

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq ·
#JodiArias trial starting late at 10:30aAZT today

I doubt it is her mom, or her aunt. First of all she looks too young. Sunglasses are there to distract.

However...it has been said that they have new cars so the photo itself may be fake but the message may be real.

Agreed. Personally, I don't think it is her aunt.

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 15m15 minutes ago
#Jodiarias These psychologists should just "Bottom Line" these Diagnoses and what they mean..."uh..she murdered..& it's Really no surprise"

As many of you may have noticed, I like to follow all twitter posts that relate to CMJA. When I see something written that I feel that you all may like to read as well, I copy and paste it here. I hope it is okay with everyone that I do this. If it is irritating to anyone, please let me know and I will stop. Thanks!!!

I thought it was supposed to be news stations and the like, only????

Let's keep the tweets to those from the courtroom not from private individuals.

Thanks, Lambchop

Baby T-Doggie ‏@starknightz 23m23 minutes ago
Transcript: Illegal 3-way call w/Arias & Schilling while #jodiarias is Pro Per..

Read: http://tl.gd/n_1sj81ai

I'm so glad that this illegal three way call is being looked into by the Judge.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Looks like we won't get going until 10:30.

Flip on some Wendy Williams and make a cup of tea. Ugh I can't stand Wendy Williams. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Should I venture down to the cafe and get 3 slices of pizza and a bowl of cheerios? #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 18h 18 hours ago
Geffner: Personality disorders not readily changeable, there are a whole variety and they are mental illness #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Trial has been moved to 10:30am so something is up #jodiarias #3tvarias

What now

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7m 7 minutes ago
Trial has been moved to 10:30am so something is up #jodiarias #3tvarias

It's that illegal three way telephone conversation. I am really glad that it was brought to the Judge's attention.

Okay, I will. Thank you for letting me know. :loveyou:

You can always post them over on the Sidebar. That thread is for normal chit chat about the case and other subjects that posters want to talk about. This thread is primarily for the trial and tweets from those in the court room and general discussion about what is being discussed in the court room.

Thanks, Lambchop

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Might as well do some last minute xmas amazonin' #JodiArias

:hilarious: . . . :santahat:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7m 7 minutes ago
Trial has been moved to 10:30am so something is up #jodiarias #3tvarias

It's that illegal three way telephone conversation. I am really glad that it was brought to the Judge's attention.

What could the judge do about the phone call? Declare Jodi in contempt? Killer has nothing to worry about by breaking rules and she knows it. For that matter, her attorneys apparently have nothing to worry about when they break rulesl. JMO

You can always post them over on the Sidebar. That thread is for normal chit chat about the case and other subjects that posters want to talk about. This thread is primarily for the trial and tweets from those in the court room and general discussion about what is being discussed in the court room.

Thanks, Lambchop

Thank you. That's a great idea. I totally forgot about the side bar thread. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members