Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All :seeya:
Just finished prepping my famous Chicken Enchiladas
for dinner tonight.
I'm all ready...when do we start?

~~ Morning Courtroom Report ~~ from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

In the courtal room at the #JodiArias trial.

Judge Stephens is hearing other cases as per usual.

Should begin at 9:30am

Reviewing motions. Oct 15, 2014, motion to preclude 6 State witnesses: Jill Hayes, DeMarte, Marsha Parker, Zachary Billings, Taylor Searle, and Alan Krieter.

Krieter is apparently in a special league of undesirability to the DT. To deal with him Nurmi requested a separate sealed hearing to discuss his testimony on a topic which has "been repeatedly precluded."

This probably has been discussed before but other than DeMarte, I cannot recall who these other State witnesses are, their areas of expertise. Is it possible to give us another refresher course? Thank you.

ETA: I am glad I was not the only one wondering. Answer to my question is up thread by Hope4More. Thank you so much.

Good Morning All :seeya:
Just finished prepping my famous Chicken Enchiladas
for dinner tonight.
I'm all ready...when do we start?

:seeya: 9:30 am ... and that will cost you a 2 enchiladas ... lol !

I could swear Dr. F said the convicted murderer lies and she was intrusive. I have to go back and check the tweets when Dr. F was on the stand but I remember Mr. Martinez got that out of her.

It is the opposite of what Dr. G is stating.

She did say that, but then refused to speculate on that matter. Because she was only there to evaluate the "dynamics of the relationship" between JA and TA. Wait a minute, at least I THINK she mentioned that. Hmmm :thinking: oh yeah she did! about 100 times :giggle:

IF this pic is to be believed.

View attachment 65729

Well...at least it appears her family will squander the money collected on the killer's behalf. That's not an entirely bad thing.

It would be nice, though, if the powers that be could charge them with some type of fraud and quash their fun and seriously affect further begging.

ETA: My opinion stands even if that particular photo is a fake. The implication is right on, IMO.

Good Morning, hate "listening" to this guy testify. Though ALV, Fonseca, BN, and this guy have all testified for the defense , I wonder what their opinions are as to what would be a fair sentence for Jodi. Freedom, death, lwop??

If that is really a pic of her aunt, not only did she buy a new car, she had some face work done too IMO.

Well...at least it appears her family will squander the money collected on the killer's behalf. That's not an entirely bad thing.

It would be nice, though, if the powers that be could charge them with some type of fraud and quash their fun and seriously affect further begging.

Perhaps they're counting on a free appeal because she's getting the DP? Even they don't think the jury is going to give her LWOP? :dunno:

MOO

I think she gets a free appeal either way. She just gets more of them if it is DP sentence. But even so, anything that affects her fundage, I am good with.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10m 10 minutes ago

The Geffernator and Jennifer are here. #jodiarias

:hilarious:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Hella scary looking criminals in and oot of the courtroom this morning. Some nice profanity has been hurrrrd too. #jodiarias

:eek:

Dr. Geffner is there - he & Juan must have started a little early this morning on their 1 hour interview.

If that is really a pic of her aunt, not only did she buy a new car, she had some face work done too IMO.

you beat me to it pinkandgreen! I was just going to post the same...if that is her mom, not only did she get a new car and have some face work done, but her teeth have been spruced up too...barf

Reviewing motions. Oct 15, 2014, motion to preclude 6 State witnesses: Jill Hayes, DeMarte, Marsha Parker, Zachary Billings, Taylor Searle, and Alan Krieter.

Krieter is apparently in a special league of undesirability to the DT. To deal with him Nurmi requested a separate sealed hearing to discuss his testimony on a topic which has "been repeatedly precluded."

OHHH....so curious why DF wants them muzzled!!

you beat me to it pinkandgreen! I was just going to post the same...if that is her mom, not only did she get a new car and have some face work done, but her teeth have been spruced up too...barf

I doubt it is her mom, or her aunt. First of all she looks too young. Sunglasses are there to distract.

However...it has been said that they have new cars so the photo itself may be fake but the message may be real.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Note to self: a female attorney wearing a black fishnet top might not be the best attorney for your case. #jodiarias

Omg my internet went down yesterday and it's only just returned! Why me :(

@TrialDiariesJ: All attorney's are here and we have a sidebar....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025