Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge is in the courtroom. Maria is in a blood red jacket and black dress. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is seated. Geff pours some TCW as counsel is in a sizzlebar. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias is seated with a black short sleeve shirt on. No glasses as of yet. Flipping through pages of something.

He didn't need the first 2 days of direct. The defense team just doesn't get it and I for one think this jury will hang in there now- no matter what. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you want to see this thing through if only because what you had invested already? I would and I think they do too.

Nurmi came over to the dark side with Jodi- if you can't beat them and you can't quit from them and they can't even fire you- what's a guy to do?

Get along with your psychotic client. Do as she wishes and be done with it, with the least amount of stress possible.

I actually give Nurmi credit for that.

I never liked him being a child victim of molestation he is my nemesis, but I have begun to understand what he is doing. I think Wilmott has always had compassion for the defendant and I suppose it is what we would want from a public defender. I won't blame her, for that.

This is all the murderers doing what we are seeing here, for awhile now. A real window into her twisted and deluded thought process. SHE IS DANGEROUS. I think the mitigating witness' are afraid of HER, if they don't do a good enough job (on the one hand) and on the other- if they do.

After rewatching Daryl's interview after the verdict- where he is apparently no longer afraid to show his face I get the distinct feeling that he KNOWS without a shadow of a doubt- that Jodi wanted those gas cans to go to MESA. He knows her demeanor and casual behavior of breakfast, chit-chat and email checking. He knows she went on her merry way and slaughtered the man she left HIM for.

He absolutely said she is sick, needs help, and should NEVER be free but he prefaced all of that with the sweetest story one could ever imagine of Jodi Ann Arias. That man has definitely got to be afraid if she is ever set free. Matt McCartney too.

ON cross examination she said that Matt had betrayed her, and she said it in a cold, vengeful tone. It was sandwiched in between her sicky-sweet fake nice voice and her tone in contempt of Juan catching her in lies. Who else could she go after if she is set free? Who else could she go after, from behind prison walls, if she isn't? She's got some crazy minions on the outside, some may have murdering capabilities just like their beloved!

I think what we are seeing with these witnesses (the ones who aren't paid for) is fear of Jodi more then the public at large. As well... they should be, IMO.

BBM.... he is thinking daily this could of been me...

Someone who would like to cover WAT tweets, please feel free to take over. I'm in and out all day.

From your mouth to her gavel. ;)

The COA led the way by revealing details they didn't have to about CMJA's hissy fits thrown in chambers. To me it was an unsubtle way of signalling JSS-- see how easy it is to act in the open??

:gavel:

PS ~ I too, love your posts Hope

Good morning! :coffeews:

Anyone else get ulcers from following this trial? :iamashamed:

William Pitts @william_pitts · 5m 5 minutes ago
nice to see thigns haven't changed in mny absence. Wilmott called for sidebar while the jury was still walking in. #JodiArias

There is a part of the COA opinion that came out yesterday that I think should give some of those who are worrying about this judge some comfort. She is highly aware of Jodi's and this defense's manipulations and she really is just ruling from a place of caution. She knew it was BS but worried a future appeals court might see it differently. I think that should ease some minds that think the judge is in the defense back pocket. She's no fool. She sees it all and then some. She just doesn't want Jodi to ever have a chance of getting her sentence overturned if she gets the death penalty. And she has the friggin patience of a saint. I'm sure she's just as over it as anyone else is. And I don't think any of this will help her if the decisions does go to the judge.

Thank you MeeBee, your post does bring some comfort! Well, for me anyway :)

William Pitts @william_pitts · 13s 14 seconds ago
Wilmott begins with questions about #JodiArias relationship with Juarez.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
After an extended sizzle, Jennifer greets the Geff with a g'morning and continues where they left off yesterday afternoon. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 35s36 seconds ago
I get the privilege of listening to #JodiArias previous emotionally abusive relationships. Already a proach by Juan. #Sizzleeeeen #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 38s 38 seconds ago
Geffner: relationshi with Bobby Juarez was abusive. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 1m 1 minute ago
Martinez just objected to an answer about Bobby Juarenz's height. Overruled. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 33s33 seconds ago
A photo of #JodiArias and Bobby Juarez is put up. Geff continues to describe the abuse etc.

It's a known characteristic with both borderline and narcissistic personality disorders.

Borderline:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/16/health/16brod.html?_r=0

Narcissistic:

http://www.borderlinepersonalitytreatment.com/narcissistic-types-treatment.html

Thank you Kate, I always appreciate your insights and the information you link for us. It is important to see things in a clinical light and from people who treat personality disordered individuals. Psychology was my major in college (it's been awhile, wink- wink) but I have learned so much here.

Sometimes it causes me insight in to myself, and while I may not like it, that is always a good thing.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 47s 48 seconds ago
Wilmott puts this pic up on screen. Bobby Juarez and #JodiArias . Geffner says Juarez put Arias in chokehold
Embedded image permalink (don't know how to c&p pics from twitter)

Darryl has always creeped me out, and not just because he still supports her. Can't remember where I read/heard it, but the story about CMJA and Brewer nights out was soooo weird. Allegedly he would leave the babysitter an agenda of exactly what to do and exactly how to do it, in 15 minute increments. That's controlling, odd, and disturbing, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911