Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

#JodiArias asks him why she feels guilty for seeing other people. Geff is accusing TA of manipulation but the email appears to be opposite.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Geff repeatedly accuses TA of being manipulative. #jodiarias

Dr. Geffner says Arias is devastated when "not in control of the relationship". What does she then do, to re-seize control, Doc?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Geffner- In this email Jodi feels guilty but she hasn't done anything wrong. #jodiarias #3tvarias

As opposed to when she has committed the worse wrong and doesn't feel guilty?

Does the defense team think that if they repeat Jodis' lies enough it makes them real?

Why is the judge allowing the same testimony over and over but with different paid mouthpieces?

OMG I CAN"T stand it! I feel like throwing something! What does any of this matter! Who cares about any of this, especially the religious stuff! How does any of this mean the murderer should not be put to death! I don't know how Travis' family does it. God bless them!

I just text my daughter, I am yelling at computer, need to find new interest... My daughter just laughed cause I am upset over this. said to just wait for JM and all will be right again...

William Pitts @william_pitts · 9s 10 seconds ago
here come our first mention of T-Dogg... #JodiArias

BBM

Some things I think I think ...

IF we are to believe Jodi did things to "please Daryl" but "he didn't ask her to..."
then we also get to believe that Jodi did things to "please Travis" but "Travis didn't ask her to...", to include:

a) While still living with Darryl and just 2 months after meeting Travis, she becomes a Mormon
b) introduced KY to the relationship with Travis,
c) got “waxed” for Travis,
d) performed oral sex on Travis,
e) requested “facials” from Travis,
f) requested *advertiser censored** poundings and received anal sex from Travis,
g) snuck into Travis’ home uninvited on numerous occasions to surprise him
h) showed up uninvited to Travis’ Christmas party, refused to leave, and slept under a Xmas tree to please him
i) “secretly” recorded sex tapes with Travis to please him
h) moved to Mesa to be closer to Travis even though they had broken up to please him
i) peeped in his backyard window while he was with another girlfriend in order to please him
j) seduced Travis by texting him and telling him she wanted him to “fluck her like a dirty, horny little school girl” in order to please him
k) willingly chose to show up at Travis’ house after 10 p.m. many times, invited or not, to engage in wild, fantasy filled sex just to please him
l) Traveled from Yreka to Mesa on June 4th to confront Travis, have sex with him, make videos, take shower photos, to please him before he left to go on vacation with another female,
m) too many other things to list

Yes, we get to believe that Jodi did all of the above, and then some, "just to please Travis”…but “Travis never asked her to do any of these things -- Just like she did for Darryl! :fence:

I love, love your posts!!

[For anyone interested....gastro dr. says: Nexium!!, and belly fat diet, uhoh.]

William Pitts @william_pitts · 16s 16 seconds ago
Geffner saying #TravisAlexander positioned himself as in control of the relationship and #JodiArias history made that a problem
Ya think?

She was the one USED to being in control. She was the one (in her mind) to call it "quits". Can you imagine Travis changing his mind about her after she left Daryl for him. No way. So... she slaughtered him.

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 32s32 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner clarifies to jury that contradictory behavior from #TravisAlexander and emails with #JodiArias were within days, not months

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Geff now fixates on the worst quotes from the Chris & Sky Hughes emails.

Terrible quotes blown up on screen. #jodiarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 4s 5 seconds ago
12/2006 #TravisAlexander told #JodiArias to date other people. Arias thought it was her fault.

UMM maybe because it was? Did that ever occur to you Doc?

William Pitts @william_pitts · 26s 26 seconds ago
Geffner's emails have a timeline of the Chris and Sky Hughes emails... #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 7s 7 seconds ago
Again, retreading Fonseca territory. #JodiArias

I wonder how many men on the jury is thinking 'damn I got lucky that that one night stand didnt' track me down and kill me for hurting her feelings.

get over it Geff, he wanted to see how far he could go and found out there were no rules. no promises.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Now for Chris and Sky Hughes. Geffner points out Sky used the word "abusive" in regards to Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Chris and Sky gave a historical view of Travis not being able to commit. He says he's putting it in context for the jury...omg #jodiarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 23s 23 seconds ago
Couple jurors hands to faces...one propping head up. EpicSweater leaning back #JodiArias

That damn e-mail. I knew it was coming. :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 35s36 seconds ago
They have pulled all the juicy excerpts from the Sky/Chris/Travis email that don't favor Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

She's not feeling guilt. She's trying to make TA feel guilty. Duh.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 15s 16 seconds ago
Martinez has been silent for a susprisingly long time... #JodiArias

Just giving the good doc enough rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads