Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Jodi says she needs to focus on the positives
Geffner says it's not helpful if you are blocking out the negative #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 52s53 seconds ago
TA was turned on and we drove off to a quiet place in the mall parking lot and enjoyed ourselves. Well he enjoyed himself more #jodiarias

Tomorrow is Dec. 18th . . . . trial ending anytime soon given the extra time in court? (30 min am, 30 min lunch, 45 min til 5:15 today)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
8/15/07- List of Affirmations in Jodi's journal
1) I am not in love with TA
2) TA is a great friend
3) TA is not a great BF #jodiarias

Seriously? I can't imagine how he could even stand her as a friend. She would drive me crazy.

Oh my G. For sure.

"So Darryl, how does that made you FEEEEEEL???", [mistaken identity, and Jodi goes with it].

Looks like a match to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are staying until 5:15! Starting at 9am tomorrow #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 1m1 minute ago
Judge SS announced court is in session until 5:15pm MT today and we're starting at 9am tom with 1hr lunch. #jodiarias

:rolleyes:

Really? Now there's a fire under the bench, now. What took so long? :facepalm:

I don't understand this at all. It totally comes across as Jodi getting a new trial. She's already been found guilty; the sentencing phase should have ended a long time ago.:gaah:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias trial going long today ...to 5:15pAZT

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
I believe we're in September or October of 2007 - #JodiArias' entry is so unusually detailed re a day spent with TA. Hiding from Deanna.

Were these entries inserted on her journal after the fact. I am sorry but I find some of them hilarious. She sounds like a teenage girl in love with Justin bieber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the jurors see through this. The journal is her fantasy world. Whenever it contradicts some other 'fact' she claimed, then the answer is "Travis would read my journal and made me take that out" or "Travis told me not to put that in my journal". Heads I win; tails you lose.

At the end of the night we treaded lightly into forbidden territory." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi is journaling about the ups and downs of their relationship and how she's wishing things were better between them. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
"He's like big red road signs that say wrong way," #JodiArias writes in entry

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias victims family following along an occasional note, figet, slump

"I'm on verge of just pushing him out of my life" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Did she read a lot of romance novels in her spare time?

I wonder if the guy in the Reindeer jumper is a sensitive one...let's hope his mom or kids gave that to him #jodiarias

Is that phony enough for you all? ' Of cardinal significance?' " I value more greatly than gold?' LOL come on...FFS

Well, doesn't she just sound so edified.

JA's thesaurus must have caught fire, what with all those pages flying back and forth! Her journal reads like a cheesy bodice-ripper. Ugh.

Obi Juan Kenobi...save us! You're our only hope.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 44s45 seconds ago
Her journals are like a soap opera #jodiarias #3tvarias

I hope the jurors see through this. The journal is her fantasy world. Whenever it contradicts some other 'fact' she claimed, then the answer is "Travis would read my journal and made me take that out" or "Travis told me not to put that in my journal". Heads I win; tails you lose.

How would Travis even know that she had a journal unless blabbermouth told him over and over again? It's not like he snooped and stalked her. He didn't hide in her closets and steal her journals. Besides, I doubt he ever cared about the endless drivel she wrote down as 'her truth'

Wrong, it was 8/19 they spent 16hrs together & hid from Deanna. #jodiarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 1m1 minute ago  Phoenix, AZ
Journal show that, another woman Deanna, was at his house and #JodiArias has to drop him off around the corner

Geffner- The cycle is happening daily now. She blocks the negative and then it all comes back. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Meaning the childhood abuse, Bobby, the negative heart, the low self esteem, the distrust etc. Jodi blames herself for it all #jodiarias

#JodiArias devastated says it's not #TravisAlexander fault but that she simply 4got. She is rediscovering the hurt, she writes in journals

Geffner says Travis pushes Jodi away and pulls her back and it shows his control and manipulation and it's abuse #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias writes that she should move away & remove herslf from the negativity. Geffner says if she had, we wouldn't be here 2day in trial

WHAT??? She did!! And then came back and slaughtered him in the still of the night. :gaah:

:rolleyes: She did move away, right? How'd that work out?

Wrong, it was 8/19 they spent 16hrs together & hid from Deanna. #jodiarias

Journal show that, another woman Deanna, was at his house and #JodiArias has to drop him off around the corner

Is Wild About Trial a Websleuther?

Geffner says Travis pushes Jodi away and pulls her back and it shows his control and manipulation and it's abuse #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias writes that she should move away & remove herslf from the negativity. Geffner says if she had, we wouldn't be here 2day in trial

WHAT??? She did!! And then came back and slaughtered him in the still of the night. :gaah:

His testimony is insulting. Doesn't he realize JA murdered Travis AFTER she had moved over a thousand miles away from him? Is he also unaware that SHE moved to Mesa AFTER they had broken up? I have no degrees or many alphabet letters following my name, but I can sure see that she was displaying some obsessive behavior. Good gravy, is he really not aware of how she made a pre-meditated, sneaky trip through Mesa, AZ for the sole purpose of slaughtering Travis?!? This testimony is infuriating!:gaah:

Poor Jodi...I hope the jury decides to put her out of her misery.

She seems to never write one thing about not making enough money on her shift, worrying about paying a bill etc. She never writes about friendships with other women, going to the movies with friends, taking a class, reading a book, making a new recipe. She never talks about fights with a roommate or family member, missing an old friend or going on travel. Never anything reality based or important- HE WAS ALL SHE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT. Poor, poor Travis- he had no idea.

8/24/07 - #JodiArias spent most of the day at T Dog's. They made out & she gave him a mini massage.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
8/26/07 - #JodiArias writes that she loves Travis so completely.

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 54s54 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner reads from journals, "I love him. I'm suspicious. We actlly had intercourse for the 1st time." Tells jury cycles of abuse #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling