Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd, who could stand it? The very thought makes me want to dig out my own eyeballs with a spork.

:lol:

Hey look - finger sporks - I think there's an eyeball on the pinky!

images

I surrender JSS! Please don't let the defence go into overtime ever again. I will never criticise your time management again. I Promise. :truce:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5m5 minutes ago
"Travis apologized to me for this morning and said it was 90% his fault. It meant so much to me." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
"I want to be the shining light I once was. I walk around like it's all OK. but I'm a shadow of what I use to be" #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
I think #Jodiarias is sketching. Coming soon ......

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Pity party journal entries continue as Geff explains how #JodiArias self blames.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias is blaming herself according to her journal entries, Geffner says.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN · 2m2 minutes ago
There is a lot of self-blame going on according to #JodiArias journal entries, Geffner says.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s54 seconds ago
9/23/07 - #JodiArias back to suicidal thoughts. She considers herself weak & asks where her faith runs off to during "these dark times."

Sounds like Carrie White's Mother from the Stephen King novel--Carrie.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias is trapped in cycle. She can't get out. Wants to, but can't. Wants it to end. Contemplates suicide. (Commits homicide Instead.)

Aug 29th- Jodi and Travis are sexual the night before and she is saying she loves him! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner says she's elevated and it's the positive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Sounding a little "obsessive/compusive to me" . . .

:goodpost:

EXACTLY!

It's a dedicated Journal.. I had one at 11-12-13 y-o to keep track of my first dog Frisky...every treat, collar, leash, etc.

Jodi did it to keep a minute by minute record of things that meant the most to her. t

Track her victim and the reason for it...as it turns out. MOO

Well we are at Lisa Andrews now.
Travis didn't tell Jodi about Lisa #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
9/23/07 - #JodiArias back to suicidal thoughts. She considers herself weak & asks where her faith runs off to during "these dark times."

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
Jennifer Willmott is reading #JodiArias' journal entries word for word.

Darryl Brewer with distinctive hands. Especially knuckles and fingernails.
http://i58.tinypic.com/jhtz6x.png

Comparison of "penis photo" with another photo of Brewer's hands. Also shows hands of Travis Alexander.
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Tr...776896.54624.160510210691796/428409633901851/

Close up of Brewer hand:
View attachment 65826

These are great companions and a good pic of Darryl's hands. I now really believe that is Darryl's genitals in the infamous picture. That's not to say Travis never sent one such photo to Jodi. But the one in question looks like Darryl. He has this distinctive white line that runs across the top of fingers, just below the fingernail. Travis clearly does not. Darryl's hands are old and craggy. Travis' are soft and young looking.

It's that white line though. Clearly Darryl's hand.

Is this the same journal where she LIES all through it after the murder? Where she stages her comments about Travis, knowing she just killed him?

Because that proves she expected them to be looked at by the authorities. So how can they be used for any kind of diagnosis knowing that?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
We are now at the balloon festival and Jodi and Travis are still seeing each other #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 58s59 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ
Willmott shows smiling photo of #JodiArias and #TravisAlexander to jury

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s51 seconds ago
10/6/07 - #JodiArias says she "is praying for Deanna Ried (Reid?)"

Saint Jodi

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 58s59 seconds ago

:eek: She definitely "dodged a bullet..and a knife" I think

Is this the same journal where she LIES all through it after the murder? Where she stages her comments about Travis, knowing she just killed him?

Because that proves she expected them to be looked at by the authorities. So how can they be used for any kind of diagnosis knowing that?

My thoughts exactly.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 58s59 seconds ago

:eek: She definitely "dodged a bullet..and a knife" I think

Was this the "whoredom" letter recipient?

Oct 6th- "Over course of last 9 months I have felt the need to pray for Deanna Reed. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN · 3m3 minutes ago
In a journal entry from 9/23/07 #jodiarias writes she seriously contemplated suicide.

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias writes in Oct entry that #TravisAlexander keeps his other relationships to himslf. She writes "I don't want to hear that crap."

She's a nice girl. It's a different dynamic now, and not one that I like by any means. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Travis thinks I've become like her now, having to hide new relationships from me" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Travis told Jodi Deanna was needy and clingy and now he's telling Deanna those things about Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 1m1 minute ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says to jury how #TravisAlexander describes #JodiArias 2 be similar to Deanna, who he has called needy. Martinez objects - sidebar

If she was ever 'serious' about suicide Travis would still be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech