DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, sure, good Dr...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 38s 39 seconds ago
Geffner says nothing is in journals about the abuse but this is a pattern of not writing about the abuse

That's just downright funny.

AZL, Can Juan bring in the part of the interview with Flores where JA admits that she owed everyone (and their brother) money to dispute the "gave Travis lots of money" claim?

And she admitted, Travis gave her money for cleaning his home. If he owned her money from loans, why would he agreed to this?

There's quite a contradiction going now.

Jodi never wrote these things down because she never wrote anything negative down.

"I feel useless and want to kill myself all the time."

She should send that one in to Chicken Soup for the Soul.

What she meant was HIS account which she considered hers as well.

Yes I guess you can consider it "joint" if you have the password to get in and help yourself? :dunno:

Where did these entries come from? When did she write these? They certainly weren't around during the guilt phase.

Hopefully, Juan will highlight the evolution of these lies with copies of the transcripts from the guilt phase of the trial.

He's a mind reader, I guess.

· 27s 28 seconds ago
Gef- #jodiarias doesn't always write the direct things in her journal.
"There are things about him that will never sit right with me."

Are stun guns legal for private citizens in the U.S.? If not, there goes her pristine record of never breaking the law.

Yes, they are legal.

Gotta love it. Not writing about it means it happened? Juries are smarter than this.

Also writing about it means it happened.

Also writing that it didn't happen means it happened.

Are stun guns legal for private citizens in the U.S.? If not, there goes her pristine record of never breaking the law.

Yes, they absolutely are. You can go online and buy one, plus some amazing pepper spray. Oh, and guns also. I know it is a lot different in Canada, but here you can buy just about any "defense" item online or at a local store.

Gotta love it. Not writing about it means it happened? Juries are smarter than this.

From Juan's closing...

"But it doesn’t say that. Not only is there no corroborative evidence that could be presented, it’s to the contrary. She herself said that it didn’t happen. But she wants you to go back and say “Well, don’t look at what I wrote. Look at this clue, this Law of Attraction. Take a look at that, combine that with my words, combine it with what Alyce LaViolette says” - we’ll add that in there – “and once you do that you will be able to see and you will be able to know that hey, you know what? He did, he did abuse me."

Yes, we have heard this lie before- that is why she was termed St Jodi of Arias- being the goodly and godly woman who was sacrificing herself so Travis could fend off his urge to have sex with children, by having sex with her.

If I was in the courtroom I would lunge over the gate right now and slap her- just once- hard in the face! I have never hit anyone in my life and I am almost 50!

There's quite a contradiction going now.

Jodi never wrote these things down because she never wrote anything negative down.

"I feel useless and want to kill myself all the time."

She should send that in to Chicken Soup for the Soul.

:floorlaugh:

Perhaps JA will find that the Law of Attraction works after all, when the jury returns with its verdict. :thinking:

Yes, we have heard this lie before- that is why she was termed St Jodi of Arias- being the goodly and godly woman who was sacrificing herself so Travis could fend off his urge to have sex with children, by having sex with her.

If I was in the courtroom I would lunge over the gate right now and slap her- just once- hard in the face! I have never hit anyone in my life and I am almost 50!

And I would be cheering you on.

Got here late and just got caught up. Poor @william_pitts hasn't been able to report anything for the last 15 minutes or so because he is busy defending himself to a JA supporter.

Guess we now know why everyone wanted to choke her. Though don't think Travis did. Maybe he is the only one that never did.

· 52s 52 seconds ago
"I spent a year of my life cultivating a relationship w/ TA & I will never get over why men cheat. Matt, Travis but not Daryl."

· 18s 19 seconds ago
Jodi loans Travis money again and they are still seeing each other.

Frigga, I'd hold your purse for you while you did it.

Why does anyone believe she actually had one? More likely it was her own private joke. It must have cracked her up to offer to help him catch the tire slasher.

The only "money" JA would have had to "give" to Travis were maybe bills from a Monopoly board game...she was broke! If she wrote checks, they were smokin' hot.

More L*I*E*S...I cannot wait for Mr. Martinez to make chop suey out of this hooey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver