Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Men always ask a stalking booty call to marry them after he's pretty sure Jodi slashed his tires.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

A check is put up on the screen,

from #JodiArias to TA for $699.00 then one from Jan 11th for $100.00.

Another for $220.00

Let me guess, NO deposit information on the checks at all though.....right?!?! Hell, it's easy to write a check to someone for those amounts. Just have to make sure they don't try to deposit them or cash them.

the did it...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 36s 36 seconds ago
1/21/08 Now we are at where Jodi says she catches TA masturbating to a picture young boy in his underwear

This is all Dr. F's testimony, embellished. So redundant....

· 38s 39 seconds ago
Jodi has sympathy for Travis because she thinks he was abused sexually as a young boy

She told her Dad that too- remember- she told him they were going to get married.

Yes I do remember Frigga! That's why she moved to Mesa, because they were getting married. BUT she snooped and looked through his windows and caught him with another girl < < Bill Arias's words in police interview. She went home and called daddy, who she HATES and cried to him about it.

Adrenaline rush, I hate hearing all this trash again. Makes me angry.

This would be the point where I'd be itching to put my hand up and yell, "we've heard all this already, we get it, move on!"

Let me guess, NO deposit information on the checks at all though.....right?!?! Hell, it's easy to write a check to someone for those amounts. Just have to make sure they don't try to deposit them or cash them.

:seeya: Exactly ! I would want to see the BACK of the check to see IF and WHEN it was signed, deposited, and/or cashed !

· 16s 16 seconds ago
#jodiarias keeps saying she's not suppose to write negative things in her journal. She mentions TA made deposits in their joint account.

· 4s 5 seconds ago
"Back down low again and I began to cry. I gave my notice to Amy (roommate). I've got to get myself right. Depression is a serious thing."

What joint account? First I heard of this too.

I don't want to post this stuff anymore....

· 17s 18 seconds ago
1/22/08 #jodiarias says Travis asks for money and says he has an attraction to young girls so he sleeps with grown women to stop his urges

Danial Freeman's brother was molested when he was younger, and committed suicide the day Jodi was arrested. So consider the source

Does TA's bank acct. show these deposits?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 10 seconds ago

"There's nothing noteworthy to report" is being discussed.

Ain't that the trooof #JodiArias

:seeya: Exactly ! I would want to see the BACK of the check to see IF and WHEN it was signed, deposited, and/or cashed !

If they weren't endorsed by the bank, we will see the back of the cheques, come January. :juanettes:

· 1m 1 minute ago
Travis body slams her and breaks her finger and she gets no medical attention

· 8s 9 seconds ago
Juan wants to approach

Yes!!

I don't want to post this stuff anymore....

· 17s 18 seconds ago
1/22/08 #jodiarias says Travis asks for money and says he has an attraction to young girls so he sleeps with grown women to stop his urges

Look at it this way. Dr. G messed up by repeating this vile lie, but it just means JM will be able to kill 2 experts' credibility with his one stone of truth on this matter.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

A check is put up on the screen,

from #JodiArias to TA for $699.00 then one from Jan 11th for $100.00.

Another for $220.00

Where was she getting this money....and where was she living? She was in debt to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver