Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 10 seconds ago

"There's nothing noteworthy to report" is being discussed.

Ain't that the trooof #JodiArias

Ok so how is the DT going to explain to the jury that this girl who wrote so prolifically about her (alleged) innermost thoughts and fears and every last detail about her relationship woes with Travis, didn't write about this alleged pedo/DV event that was so traumatic, painful, horrific and vomit inducing. SMFH, if they don't have a bombshell of some type coming for the jurors the DT is sunk IMO.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Back to text messages now.

We are basically hearing every word #JodiArias has written/thought/said in her lifetime.

I remember detective Flores in one of the tapes telling Jodi that TA lived beyond his means. She giggled at that. I think he might have been living like he had more money than he actually did but I doubt he'd ask JODI of all people for money. She was broke. She borrowed from him!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says all this happened within a week. The getting hurt, loaning him money and so on. It's a viticious cycle

· 46s 47 seconds ago
2/3/08 text message TA is apologizing to Jodi for calling her a "F'in loser"

(oh what a tale she weaves)

Jodi owes Travis money....and she calls the payments, loans TO Travis. Then the checks she gives him bounce.

And then there's the check she left when she killed him ... and which she asked Flores whether it would be cashed IIRC.

· 52s 52 seconds ago
"I spent a year of my life cultivating a relationship w/ TA & I will never get over why men cheat. Matt, Travis but not Daryl."

· 18s 19 seconds ago
Jodi loans Travis money again and they are still seeing each other.
BBM... because sex and immature giggles and strawberry frapechino's only go so far to satisfy someone in the "partner" department, you imbecile.

· 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says all this happened within a week. The getting hurt, loaning him money and so on. It's a viticious cycle

· 46s 47 seconds ago
2/3/08 text message TA is apologizing to Jodi for calling her a "F'in loser"

(oh what a tale she weaves)

BBM - "vicious" morphing into "fictitious"

I'm done--I can't take any more of this BS--will return when Juan is back up which will be next year !!!

Ok so how is the DT going to explain to the jury that this girl who wrote so prolifically about her (alleged) innermost thoughts and fears and every last detail about her relationship woes with Travis, didn't write about this alleged pedo/DV event that was so traumatic, painful, horrific and vomit inducing. SMFH, if they don't have a bombshell of some type coming for the jurors the DT is sunk IMO.

One of my favourite lines from Juan's closing...'The new approach to pedophilia- let's jump in the sack.'

· 26s 27 seconds ago
2/1/08- Travis is squeezing me dry financially and I can't go spend time with my friends.

· 5s 6 seconds ago
He said he wanted to get a gun and shoot himself and I know how that feels. I just spoke sweetly to him

(that sounds so Norman Bates like)

Hey wait...I thought he had a gun on the top wobbly shelf!

I remember detective Flores in one of the tapes telling Jodi that TA lived beyond his needs. She giggled at that. I think he might have been living like he had more money than he actually did but I doubt he'd ask JODI of all people for money. She was broke. She borrowed from him!

And so what if he did? Big deal. I can't imagine the amount of money he lent her and spent on her, bailing her out. Lending him money , if she did, was no doubt a fraction of what she owed him in general, and note how glorious it felt to her to trumpet her own "generosity.'

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

Judge calls for noon recess and wants errrone back at 5 after 1. #JodiArias

· 29s 29 seconds ago
Noon recess until 1:05pm mst

Hey wait...I thought he had a gun on the top wobbly shelf!

I repeat.....what is DF strategy here. If jurors are even remotely listening, they will see the obvious lies, contradictions.

Big mistake Wilmott, bring this in.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 3m 3 minutes ago
apparnetly we're not done...Wilmott is continuing questioning with the jury gone #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s53 seconds ago
Geffner says TA is manipulating her. He's yelling and telling her to balance her checkbook and she wouldn't be overdrawing it. #jodiarias

Probably because she is writing him bad checks for money that SHE OWES HIM and they are bouncing on him.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 2m 2 minutes ago
Wilmott asking if Geffner is diagnosing #TravisAlexander. He says no, certainly not intending to.#JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 56s 57 seconds ago
Martinez now questioning Geffner. You're saying #TravisAlexander can be manipulative without meeting him?

BBM... because sex and immature giggles and strawberry frapechino's only go so far to satisfy someone in the "partner" department, you imbecile.

If he didn't think she was wife material he should have dumped her before dating other women. Cheating is a no-no in my book.

But I think they were at different points in that "relationship"; there was no actual "cheating" he was still dating multiple people why she was already thinking they were going to get married. :moo:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

Judge calls for noon recess and wants errrone back at 5 after 1. #JodiArias

Whatever- she couldn't even stick to the old schedule- let alone the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver