Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 3m3 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Arias journal entry: "We are weak in the flesh and upcoming distance will be good for us."#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8m 8 minutes ago
3/2/08 Jodi is asleep at TA house when he comes home from a date with Mimi Hall. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7m 7 minutes ago
Jodi says in the journal the one thing she will miss about AZ is the amazing Mormons #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6m 6 minutes ago
She's talking about saying goodbye to Travis and having 3 tender kisses #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6m 6 minutes ago
Jodi didn't mention the slap in her journal & Geffner says that's common & that's why they call it the "family secret" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
Jodi has anxiety about moving but says she's looking forward to it. She says it's the only way to break away. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
3/4/08- Jodi is going brunette #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Geffner started rambling w/o a question posed and Juan basically said "shut it" with an objection so Geffner smiled at him and said sorry

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Geffner says no depression and #jodiarias has hope #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
3/6/08
Jodi says it's been very hard to say goodbye
Travis called and asked if Jodi wanted to go with him to pick up his Prius. #jodiarias

BBM - I guess her joy for Travis and Mimi was the only time she wasn't suicidal, according to his testimony.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
We are looking at text message between TA and Jodi where Jodi hung up on Travis and he says he was trying to help her. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Jodi said "I will whatever you in the nose Travis" #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

TA texts #JodiArias that she dramatizes everything & she stresses him out & exhausts him.

JA complains that he hangs up on her constantly.

I did not realise the "dig" that jodie made against travis. Mormons don't drink coffee. Smh every little thing she does to destroy his name, down to the finest little details

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Starbucks make a drink called Creme Frappucchinos that don't contain coffee. It comes in several flavors. I see on the website that the one Jodi supposedly liked, the Strawberries & Creme flavor is no longer available.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
3/30/08 Travis and I got in a fight and I drove over to his house
#Jodiarias #3tvarias

I really hope the jury is keeping in mind the fact that she is LYING when she speaks of the lil boy pix. Just looking at what she is writing now about the relationship--speaking of love, marriage, deep spiritual bonds...bla bla bla

Who could think that way of a boyfriend if you really did catch him going at it with pix of little boys? I am sure that makes the jury sick to even consider it. And they probably realize it is a big freakin lie. Especially after Juan hits home the ' nothing happened today' entry.

BBM - Well duh - Obviously the type of caring woman who'd run straight over the mall to grab him a copy of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Curing Yourself of Pedophilia".

William Pitts @william_pitts · 16s 17 seconds ago
Now on the timeline: April 1, 2008 - Travis body slams #JodiArias gets on top and chokes her out. We havent' gotten there yet.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 16s 17 seconds ago
Geffner: Why are they wanting to hook up again if Travis is with someone? He sounds a little Dr. Phil-ish right now. #JodiArias

I thought TA wasn't exactly with Mimi. That he liked her but wasn't dating her seriously yet. And this Doctor and Fonseca before him do not get what having a friend with benefits means. It's supposed (isn't always like it) to be friends casually having sex. As in, TA could talk about whomever he wanted to date because they were just friends who scratched each other's itch once in a while. Why don't they get that?

I'm sure it was more complex than that. I don't doubt TA might have liked making JA feel a little jealous some times, but I doubt he was stringing her along. She knew the deal. She kept coming over for more sex.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
I banged on door and he yelled "what!" I opened it and ran right into his arms and said sorry. We cuddled #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 55s 56 seconds ago
Text message fight. TA: "if you're tired of me, leave me alone."

#JodiArias

Back to the immaturity, wow she really seems to have a fantasy idea about relationships. My nephew came from a difficult home, and he's always had the "brady bunch" idea of family life. He's been married 4 times now.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

TA texts #JodiArias that she dramatizes everything & she stresses him out & exhausts him.

JA complains that he hangs up on her constantly.

There's finally something the jury can relate to.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Next is a text message of Travis telling Jodi she's stressing him out and ruining his day everyday. How she's like a soap opera #jodiarias

BBM - Well duh - Obviously the type of caring woman who'd run straight over the mall to grab him a copy of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Curing Yourself of Pedophilia".

:laughcry:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Jodi says "I was just telling my girlfriends how cool you are" #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 46s 47 seconds ago
By the way, court says no trial until Jan 5 after today. Two week break for the holidays. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt