Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Geffner is going over Travis's list of women....he's making it sound like he was romantic with all of them #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 3s 3 seconds ago
afternoon recess. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 32 seconds ago
10 minute break #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
April 1st, 08- Another physical incident happened on 4/1/08. She says TA body slams her get's on top of her and chokes her ill unconscious

William Pitts @william_pitts · now
Wilmott pairs up the journal entries with the text messages for verification. Geffner says he used them to verify info. #JodiArias

BBM - I suspect this indicates one of the first times she started seriously thinking about killing him.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
Geffner said none of these women knew Travis was having sex with #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
Geffner said none of these women knew Travis was having sex with #Jodiarias #3tvarias

And why would they? Why should they? If they did then he would be accused of trash talking. Since he didnt he is accused of 'closeting' / SMH

Is this witness testimony the killers Mitigation or Condemnation?!

To my ears, this testimony is only serving to condemn her. I mean, seriously, WHO writes this kind of stuff into a "real" journal? Hopefully, this jury can see through this BS.

I wonder if Geffner will get copies of his testimony during this recent stint on the stand so he can memorize everything during the next two weeks in preparation for when Juan shreds him on the stand.

I guess they did overlook the entry "cut it out at the source". I wonder why they would do that!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
Geffner says he referenced text messages to her journal to verify some things and it would line up. #jodiarias #3tvarias

I am happy to know he checked on "some" things.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

Recess but #JodiArias smiles at the wooden spoon champ

:hilarious: wooden spoon champ ... mommie dearest !

I can't believe that this is allowed. There is absolutely no proof that any of this happened. She's an admitted liar! What am I missing?

I guess they did overlook the entry "cut it out at the source". I wonder why they would do that!!

Since the DT has brought this journal entry into evidence, can't JM go back and ask that very question during his cross examination of this witness?

And why would they? Why should they? If they did then he would be accused of trash talking. Since he didnt he is accused of 'closeting' / SMH

From Juan's brilliant closing..."There's nothing, absolutely nothing, important about that as it applies to the killing other than to try to manipulate you, try to shock and you say, 'Oh my gosh, look at this guy, he wants to kiss her and he wants to do other sexual things that other people do in their private lives. And he doesn't want to talk about it for God's sake, and he doesn't want people to know what it is that they're doing.' Why would he want anybody to know what he is doing sexually with her? Is that something that this is courteous in this society to do? It's just the opposite, but she has turned the world sideways for you to look at that in an attempt to manipulate you."

William Pitts @william_pitts · 36s 36 seconds ago
Jurors gettng a calendar for January for their employers. This is approaching maternity leave levels of absence for them. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thundercoyote