Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

3am text from TA to #JodiArias checking on her to make sure she's getting home safely during her move to CA.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
Geffner says the good news at this point is she's leaving #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Travis texts Jodi asking "Where are you?"
Jodi asks "Where are you?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Travis tells Jodi to enjoy herself and she says you too and that's it #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 34s 34 seconds ago
Geffner: In our field we changed our terminology, it's really strangulation. #JodiArias

In your field? Oh.... Of course. In the field of hired gun.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 33s 34 seconds ago
long text fromm #TravisAlexander accusinng #JodiArias of lying about something. No response from #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Travis tells Jodi "Don't text me ever again until you have that information. You have the worst BS story.#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
You have til tomorrow. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you you the punishment will be better than the lie. #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 30 seconds ago

#JodiArias says in her journal that TA felt like Mimi was "his one."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s52 seconds ago
She says one day she will earn her own ticket and go with her husband and see Travis with Mimi Hall and they will all be happy #jodiarias
^ ^
Does the Dr. Geff NOT realize just how delusional that journal entry is ?

Joid wanted Travis to come up to Yreka by May 24 and he didn't, and said he was to come up after that, but I don't think he was he didn't commit to it in the phone call. She was still trying to be with Travis.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote you........." #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 45s 45 seconds ago
Wilmott reading an email where #JodiArias says goodbye, she wants to be more spiritual.

Sex hadn't worked to bag him. So she was going to be a virgin again and get spiritual because that's what Travis was looking for in a wife? Maybe she was delusional enough to think that would work?

Travis tells Jodi "Don't text me ever again until you have that information. You have the worst BS story.#jodiarias #3tvarias

Does anyone know what they are talking about? I'm lost :confused:

William Pitts @william_pitts · 12s 12 seconds ago
Geffner correctinng Wilmott on Greenwich Mean Time.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Next text message 4/8/08 Travis telling Jodi you are always full of drama. Bitter feeling are brewing inside of me for you. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
You better start paying me back and you need to look for a job. #jodiarias #3tvarias

This is what the court needs to end on and have all that time to think about it. What was it that Jodi, and another manipulation by the email for the unknown man that was stalking her.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar