DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

4/24/08 TA requests a dirrrrty picture.

:rolleyes: bull !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
In Jodi's journals in April and May Jodi is beginning to met other men and date. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
In a text Travis asks Jodi for a naughty pic #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
According to a text from Jodi it looks like Travis apologized for getting upset earlier #jodiarias #3tvarias

Later Travis says he's at a club and texts Jodi and says "she's still the prettiest girl on the planet" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
Geffner says Jodi says sorry but Travis doesn't and he just berates her even when Jodi tells him he's misunderstood #jodiarias #3tvarias

In Jodi's journals in April and May Jodi is beginning to met other men and date. #jodiarias #3tvarias

A John Dixon that she'd never be interested in, and Ryan Burns that she'd also not waste her time with because he lived with his parents and want marriage material. But he was OK for a alibi and grinding and adjustment.

But there is a man that saw all those bruises , and she has photos of them, You know on her external hd drive that's damaged. But she didn't take the photo for that reason, just something she did whiles he was on the road. IIRC that is hat she said in the Troy Hadon interview. This was along with the phot's of Travis chasing a naked four year old boy around while wearing a priest collar. BUT her defense didn't think any of this was needed in her trial.

It wasn't needed, and the judge wouldn't let them actually inject the jury with the hallucinogens necessary to make any of this even remotely plausible. The naked boy/priest collar story, in particular, is not only ludicrous, but it's extremely weird. I guess Jodi was absent that day in Lying 101 when the teacher covered the concept of "realm of possibility." Why would Travis have a priest collar? LDS priesthood holders (worthy males over a certain age, from what I understand) certainly don't wear them. And what kind of crazy person would look at a grown man in a priest collar chasing a naked 4-year-old and think "Photo Op!" Frankly, not even Jodi.

Of course this will all be laboriously and meticulously dredged up again when we get to the inevitable "ineffective counsel" hearings.

I thought Jodi was with Gus when Travis asked for a naughty picture? Didn't' she say she went inside his mobile home and sent him one?

Is there really going to be two freaking hours more of this?

Just read over at BK. All of the tweeters are leaving out a heap of significant detail. :(

I thought Jodi was with Gus when Travis asked for a naughty picture? Didn't' she say she went inside his mobile home and sent him one?

Like Karaoke,

Don't pay any attention to what Jodi said, concentrate on the black hair, white moustache and dancing ball.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 58 seconds ago
Now a Gchat from TA to #jodiarias on May 24th, 08 it's a fight #3tvarias

Geffner says this just puts Jodi back in a cycle #jodiarias #3tvarias

She calls Travis her kryptonite. She says Travis is hinting for sex and she doesn't know if this is a good thing for them. #jodiarias

According to Jodi's journal Travis is coming to visit and they will go to Crater Lake. #jodiarias #3tvarias

It wasn't needed, and the judge wouldn't let them actually inject the jury with the hallucinogens necessary to make any of this even remotely plausible. The naked boy/priest collar story, in particular, is not only ludicrous, but it's extremely weird. I guess Jodi was absent that day in Lying 101 when the teacher covered the concept of "realm of possibility." Why would Travis have a priest collar? LDS priesthood holders (worthy males over a certain age, from what I understand) certainly don't wear them. And what kind of crazy person would look at a grown man in a priest collar chasing a naked 4-year-old and think "Photo Op!" Frankly, not even Jodi.

Of course this will all be laboriously and meticulously dredged up again when we get to the inevitable "ineffective counsel" hearings.

None of that was brought up by Jodi in her trial, and it wasn't important enough for her attorney to use in her trial according to her. You're defense is Travis being a pedo and having a photo of him chasing a little boy would seem to be important if you fighting for your life.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 16s 17 seconds ago
Geffner: Why are they wanting to hook up again if Travis is with someone? He sounds a little Dr. Phil-ish right now. #JodiArias

I think TA kept contacting JA was because she probably owed him moola, re their "joint" acct, that would also explain the scammed remark. JA kept fobbing him off with sex, probably thinking he'd let it go as most men in her life probably did. My question is, why in the world did they have a joint account to start with?

Here are some of the latest from, sorry if I'm doing this wrong I just noticed we were missing some.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Geffner says Jodi says sorry but Travis doesn't and he just berates her even when Jodi tells him he's misunderstood #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Jodi says thank you for doing all those things for me #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Travis says he's done things for 2 hours for Jodi and didn't want to hang on the phone all day and Jodi got mad #jodiarias #3tvarias

He said he has given her a car., money and whole hell a lot of others things #jodiarias #3tvarias

Travis says he doesn't have time to listen to Jodi's stories. Travis says he gives her all kinds of time and he needed one thing from her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Jodi says her feeling get hurt when Travis tells her to get to the point and she listens to him all the time. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6m 6 minutes ago
Travis is telling Jodi she insulted his speaking skills and maybe he should insult her painting skills lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7m 7 minutes ago
Travis " Jodi I stayed on the phone a long time. When I mentioned I had to go you got offended." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7m 7 minutes ago
Text messages 4/19/08
Jodi tells Travis "you hurt my feelings"
#jodiarias #3tvarias

Dr. g says....it isn't important that Travis did those things for her, that it took hours, and that she hadn't bothered to do the one thing he asked of her. What's important to note is his tone with her. (Bk notes, paraphrased).

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Gchat- Travis says" plenty of the fights are by me but but when we fight and it is induced by you it's subtle" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Geffner says this is typical of DV and how the abuser blames the victim #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jens Trial Diaries; He said he has given her a car., money and whole hell a lot of others things #jodiarias #3tvarias

If I was a juror I'd be thinking she's nothing but a leech and they would of gotten rid of her a long time ago.

This strategy that the DT has been using has far passed the expiree date. It is all starting to really stink. I hope the jurors can smell it too. MOO

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Jodi told Det. Flores that she wanted Travis to be there the weekend of the 24 because she was to sing the National Anthem at a car racebut he didn't make it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

5/10/08 gchat between TA & #JodiArias -

JA is asking TA how to make http://************** show up under a search for her. =oP

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 58 seconds ago

Geffner says this just puts Jodi back in a cycle #jodiarias #3tvarias

She calls Travis her kryptonite. She says Travis is hinting for sex and she doesn't know if this is a good thing for them. #jodiarias

According to Jodi's journal Travis is coming to visit and they will go to Crater Lake. #jodiarias #3tvarias

With all these cycles, CMJA must be pretty well rinsed--NOT.

Okay, back to my work for which I get paid. (Guilt.)

I think TA kept contacting JA was because she probably owed him moola, re their "joint" acct, that would also explain the scammed remark. JA kept fobbing him off with sex, probably thinking he'd let it go as most men in her life probably did. My question is, why in the world did they have a joint account to start with?

It was no doubt Jodi's idea. Long before Travis knew too much about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie