Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to run to pick up my daughter, can someone post Trial Diaries?

In Jodi's journals in April and May Jodi is beginning to met other men and date. #jodiarias #3tvarias

A John Dixon that she'd never be interested in, and Ryan Burns that she'd also not waste her time with because he lived with his parents and want marriage material. But he was OK for a alibi and grinding and adjustment.

When was it that Travis supposedly insisted that she send Abe that "dear John" letter and BCC him (Travis) to prove she'd done it? Of course Travis didn't have anything to do with that and was no doubt seriously creeped out when he received the email. It's one of the many major holes in Jodi's alternate reality... that Travis would go so quickly from insanely possessive to ambivalent (at most).

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

TA: "Tell me why it is important to come up the 24th its stressing me out not knowing." #JodiArias: "Just get here & let me de-stress you."

When was it that Travis supposedly insisted that she send Abe that "dear John" letter and BCC him (Travis) to prove she'd done it? Of course Travis didn't have anything to do with that and was no doubt seriously creeped out when he received the email. It's one of the many major holes in Jodi's alternate reality... that Travis would go so quickly from insanely possessive to ambivalent (at most).

well she does so everyone else must be like her in her way of thinking

From WAT:

TA: "Tell me why it is important to come up the 24th its stressing me out not knowing." #JodiArias: "Just get here & let me de-stress you."

Hadn't read this one before. What stress! Poor Travis. She played mind games all through that week.

I think the lyrics of the song Black Widow were written about Jodi. Really creepy how well they fit her:
This twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same
First we're both down to play then somehow you go astray
We went from nothing to something liking to loving
It was us against the world now we just f#%king
It's like I loved you so much and now I just hate you
Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you
I wanted all or nothing for us ain't no place in between
By me believing what you say that you never mean
Like It'll last for ever but now forever ain't as long
If it wasn't for you I Wouldn't be stuck singing this song
You was different from my last but now you got a mirror
But as it all plays out I see it couldn't be clearer

You used to be thirsty for me
But now you wanna be set free
This is the web, the web that you weave
So baby now rest in peace (It's all over with now)

I'm gonna love you
Until you hate me
And I'm gonna show you
What's really crazy
You should've known better
Then to mess with me, honey
I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna love you
Gonna love you, gonna love you
Like a black widow, baby

Some abuser Travis is! The 'victim' is begging the 'abuser' to come see her!

If you know a man was a pedo why would you claim you wanted your and his kids to play together one day? Wouldn't you be concerned about your child being molested?

I think her explanation for that comment was that she hoped Travis would be a recovered pedophile by then, what with all her sexual healing and helpful shopping mall pamphlets, maybe some "law of attraction" wish fulfillment as well.

What is the fascination with Crater Lake? Good place to dispose of unwanted BFs?

From WAT:

Yikes! Do you all think that perhaps Jodi was planning to stage an "accident" for Travis if/when he visited her? CMJA had said they were planning to see Crater Lake. It's strange at how Travis is asking why it is so important that he visit her on that date. We all know he didn't show up. Perhaps if he had, nobody would ever have known she killed him. It would have all been deemed an accident. JMOO.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 10m10 minutes ago
Geffner says Travis turns convo sexual #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 9m9 minutes ago
Mitigation is getting lost in what appears to be a retrial of the guilt phase. Someone lost sight of the forest for the trees #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 9m9 minutes ago
"My wit and my sexuality is sometimes my curse," says #jodiarias in message to Travis Alexander.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 11m11 minutes ago
Travis message to #jodiarias: "I don't know if I could be satisfied with anyone sexually after you," then he insults her, says Dr. Geffner.

I think the lyrics of the song Black Widow were written about Jodi. Really creepy how well they fit her:
This twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same
First we're both down to play then somehow you go astray
We went from nothing to something liking to loving
It was us against the world now we just f#%king
It's like I loved you so much and now I just hate you
Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you
I wanted all or nothing for us ain't no place in between
By me believing what you say that you never mean
Like It'll last for ever but now forever ain't as long
If it wasn't for you I Wouldn't be stuck singing this song
You was different from my last but now you got a mirror
But as it all plays out I see it couldn't be clearer

You used to be thirsty for me
But now you wanna be set free
This is the web, the web that you weave
So baby now rest in peace (It's all over with now)

I'm gonna love you
Until you hate me
And I'm gonna show you
What's really crazy
You should've known better
Then to mess with me, honey
I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna love you
Gonna love you, gonna love you
Like a black widow, baby

Jodi was singing Here With Me by DIDO when she was left alone in the interrogation room. Along with standing on her head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=B_Z02QLCiGk

she's hiding in a closet

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
All the jurors are paying attention but no notes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 5m5 minutes ago
Now their text conversation becomes raw and sexual. Leading to phone sex we have heard a couple times already in this courtroom. #jodiarias

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 5m5 minutes ago
Clearly someone who says, "My wit & sexuality are my curse" has low self esteem and body issues NOT #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
May 18, 08." Travis pushed back seeing me till June. I don't think he should come. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
5/9/08: #jodiarias writes in her journal, she's not attracted to TA anymore, but he's still a good friend

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 3m3 minutes ago
How funny that this trial and "retrial" are taking longer than Travis & Jodi's entire relationship! JM should tell the jury that #jodiarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 35s 36 seconds ago
Geffner continues testimony on #JodiArias journals. @12news

The paint continues to dry, the grass continues to grow, the glaciers recede, the continents drift, the world turns, the jurors lose their minds neuron by painful neuron...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s48 seconds ago
Telling him this is another thing because he get's his feeling hurt easily like me." #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm not attracted to him anymore and he will only want one thing. This kind of behavior got us no where. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias writes in her journal, she's not attracted to TA anymore.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
10 minute recess #JodiArias

Geffner is saying Jodi's brain is pulling her back to reality. This is positive.
10 min recess #jodiarias

Remember the malarky about her tracings being hung in a gallery next to Monet? In her text awhile ago she says her tracings are to be put display on Miner St, Yreka. Just looked it up. There's a gallery there, but although it doesn't have Monet's it sure as heck would never have called her stuff art, much less displayed it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
We've both stretched it farther than it should have naturally gone, but intact it remains #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
This time away from each other will help us both. That is my prayer, and that is what i sincerely believe. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Annnnnnd now we're back to anal sex again.

Oh wait, she was talking about something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay