Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how any objective person who knows what she did to him can at this point feel any sympathy for her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 17 seconds ago
Travis was mad about her having him sign a drawing and leaving it at his house. He later apologizes for being upset #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 5s 5 seconds ago
#JodiArias journal entry: "things are clear, a fog has lifted."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 39 seconds ago

I believe what I'm reading is TA is angry bc #JodiArias left something he'd given her behind.

TA upset that he tried to do something nice.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Geffner says Jodi was leaving and Travis was still using Power and Control on her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Journal entry- I moved a week ago and landed a job right away. I have made new friends and I have a sharper focus now. A fog has lifted

From WAT:

I believe what I'm reading is TA is angry bc #JodiArias left something he'd given her behind.

I think he might have also been upset because she left that on purpose...you know, an excuse to go back to his place again to pick it up. Classic Arias.

Stepping out. Can someone take over tweets for @william_pitts and @trialdiariesj?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Journal entry- I moved a week ago and landed a job right away. I have made new friends and I have a sharper focus now. A fog has lifted

How can you make friends in a week? and a fog.. I wonder if that fog was there when she had her nervous breakdown at Darryl's?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

We're still fighting over text message on 4/19/08.

#JodiArias now lives in CA.

I would have changed my phone number by now but nooooo....

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 33 seconds ago

Apparently #JodiArias told TA he was long winded & took too long to make his point on stage. Text fight ensues.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

TA is also angry bc he requested #JodiArias send him "a dozen or so pix out of 500" & JA did something w/her cousin instead of sending pix.

From WAT:

Probably also gave her a reason, at least to him, to come back.

Jens Trial Diaries; He said he has given her a car., money and whole hell a lot of others things #jodiarias #3tvarias

If I was a juror I'd be thinking she's nothing but a leech and they would of gotten rid of her a long time ago.

These are the same texts Dr. F already went over in agonizing detail, no?

Jens Trial Diaries; He said he has given her a car., money and whole hell a lot of others things #jodiarias #3tvarias

If I was a juror I'd be thinking she's nothing but a leech and they would of gotten rid of her a long time ago.

It's almost as though JW plans to end today on a high note ... "and then she killed him".

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

We're still fighting over text message on 4/19/08.

#JodiArias now lives in CA.

I would have changed my phone number by now but nooooo....

Why is he going back to April?? The text's above were from May~ Except he didn't read them in their entirety. "You're the worst thing that has ever happened to me"
I'm sure Juan will finish those texts for the jury.

Here are some of the latest from, sorry if I'm doing this wrong I just noticed we were missing some.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Geffner says Jodi says sorry but Travis doesn't and he just berates her even when Jodi tells him he's misunderstood #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Jodi says thank you for doing all those things for me #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Travis says he's done things for 2 hours for Jodi and didn't want to hang on the phone all day and Jodi got mad #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
He said he has given her a car., money and whole hell a lot of others things #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
Travis says he doesn't have time to listen to Jodi's stories. Travis says he gives her all kinds of time and he needed one thing from her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Jodi says her feeling get hurt when Travis tells her to get to the point and she listens to him all the time. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6m 6 minutes ago
Travis is telling Jodi she insulted his speaking skills and maybe he should insult her painting skills lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7m 7 minutes ago
Travis " Jodi I stayed on the phone a long time. When I mentioned I had to go you got offended." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7m 7 minutes ago
Text messages 4/19/08
Jodi tells Travis "you hurt my feelings"
#jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics