Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

I don't think cross will happen until after xmas. Defense wants jury dwelling on this testimony over holiday.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 7 seconds ago

For those asking, Willmott still reading texts & journals word for word from #JodiArias. Geff translates them for jury in victim language.

I thought TA wasn't exactly with Mimi. That he liked her but wasn't dating her seriously yet. And this Doctor and Fonseca before him do not get what having a friend with benefits means. It's supposed (isn't always like it) to be friends casually having sex. As in, TA could talk about whomever he wanted to date because they were just friends who scratched each other's itch once in a while. Why don't they get that?

I'm sure it was more complex than that. I don't doubt TA might have liked making JA feel a little jealous some times, but I doubt he was stringing her along. She knew the deal. She kept coming over for more sex.

Oh they COMPLETELY get that, but it doesnt fit into the story shes selling. So they HAVE to appear to make the relationship more serious in depth than what it was. Jodi absolutely knew she was a side piece and was perfectly okay with it because in her mind travis ultimately would come to his senses and see that she (jodi) was his future wife. Jodi Ann Arias has definitely always been delusional, and she wasnt the 1st girl to believe she could go from a cuddy buddy to a wife and be sorely mistaken in the end. The difference is, most woman are not certifiable narcissistic psychopaths who butcher their lover when they finally come to the realization that they REALLY arent going to marry them.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Jodi says "I was just telling my girlfriends how cool you are" #jodiarias #3tvarias

All these imaginary friends we keep hearing about - do you think Arias had them in childhood too, or just a teddy bear?

If you came through a black hole into the middle of this without knowing anything else, you'd figure it was a trial about this guy who killed some crazy ex-GF who had driven him absolutely bonkers with her obsessiveness, stalking, etc.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
Geffner says he referenced text messages to her journal to verify some things and it would line up. #jodiarias #3tvarias

All these imaginary friends we keep hearing about - do you think Arias had them in childhood too, or just a teddy bear?

BBM: This remind of Casey Anthony -- who had a lot of "imaginary friends" also ... Oh, and an imaginary nanny !

Both are :liar: and :liar:

A quick note about stun guns. They are banned in Baltimore, even though you buy them in Maryland.

From WAT:

Willmart trying to prove legitimacy of journal by saying that text messages match journal entries. #jodiarias

-----Well, isn't that convenient !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Jodi says "I was just telling my girlfriends how cool you are" #jodiarias #3tvarias

I find this profoundly telling of Jodi's worldview.

She calls them her girlfriends - yet she is most likely referring to other LDS girls in the singles ward and PPL females, all of whom Travis has probably known for many years prior to meeting Jodi.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

I invoice clients by matching dates to emails, calls, & texts. Going back & looking at technology 2 remember something is a typical process.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
April 1st, 08- Another physical incident happened on 4/1/08. She says TA body slams her get's on top of her and chokes her ill unconscious

William Pitts @william_pitts · now
Wilmott pairs up the journal entries with the text messages for verification. Geffner says he used them to verify info. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
A lot of #jodiarias jurors taking notes.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 50s 50 seconds ago

We're discussing #JodiArias' claim of TA BODY SLAMMING her on April 1 2008.

From WAT:

Willmart trying to prove legitimacy of journal by saying that text messages match journal entries. #jodiarias

-----Well, isn't that convenient !

But when the journal says "nothing significant happened today" on a day she claims dastardly stuff happened, that proves it did because it was so horrible she had to try to block it from her memory (for a time).

Life is easy when you're a defense atty and you can have all these sorts of conveniences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt