Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Journal- "At least Travis has found the one. That's more than I can say. We still care for each other. #jodiarias #3tvarias

I have to give you guys credit for sticking with the testimony this week. You're stronger peeps than me. I could only do 2 out of 3 days.
Ya know how when you go to those meetings where the speaker is reading straight from a powerpoint presentation, don't you wish they had just made a copy and given it to you read on your own? That's how I feel about JW's direct examination. What's the point in reading e-v-e-r-y l-i-t-t-l-e t-h-i-n-g that JA wrote? Can't she just go with the big idea? Or does she have to lay foundation for e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e q-u-e-s-t-i-o-n?
IOW, could this be going any slower? It's mind-numbing.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
I have been ignoring my feelings that creep up but I'm distracting myself."
#jodiarias #3tvarias

Okay the words I HATE now are power and control.

Travis had NO power or control over Jodi- NO ONE does... but Jodi.

I can't wait for the upside down world of the defense to be turned right side up again by Juan. I am getting motion sickness.

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Journal- "Travis didn't seem to thrilled about my road trip. As far as I know he knows nothing of Ryan" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says it shouldn't matter whether he knew or not she was dating someone. This shows power and control #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner- Travis isn't giving her positive feedback and he's suppose to be her friend #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM - Oh for God's sake - I'm not the most perceptive person in the world, but it's blatantly obvious that she's going over in her twisted mind how best to use Ryan to try to tweak Travis. And on top of that, isn't she talking about the trip where she's planning to murder Travis or some other trip to see Ryan?

Geffner says this is dissociation #jodiarias #3tvarias

So on May 30 the murderer did not want Travis to know about Ryan because she didn’t want to hurt Travis and on June 4 she kills Travis???? How will this expert witness explain away that!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 38s39 seconds ago
Prior to Murder: #JodiArias says in journal TA was disappointed that she wouldn't come visit him during her Utah trip..... NOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

Jodi says Travis's firey temper doesn't mix with her crying at spilled milk but she loves him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s44 seconds ago
We're done for the day. I will miss you all until 1/5/15 (9:30am)!!! - @kinseyschofield #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Judge calls evening recess. Court will return after the holiday break - January 5th at 9:30am MT. #jodiarias

Prior to Murder: #JodiArias says in journal TA was disappointed that she wouldn't come visit him during her Utah trip..... NOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

It was killing him that she wouldn't.

I mean that she would.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s44 seconds ago
We're done for the day. I will miss you all until 1/5/15 (9:30am)!!! - @kinseyschofield #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Judge calls evening recess. Court will return after the holiday break - January 5th at 9:30am MT. #jodiarias

Annnnd no doubt JW did not turn it over to Juan. These jurors must ready to give the whole DT the death penalty at this point.

BBM - Oh for God's sake - I'm not the most perceptive person in the world, but it's blatantly obvious that she's going over in her twisted mind how best to use Ryan to try to tweak Travis. And on top of that, isn't she talking about the trip where she's planning to murder Travis or some other trip to see Ryan?

Then add this to the mix...
TA wanted me to come see him instead of going to Utah but I'm sticking with my plans. I gently declined and I can tell that he is bothered

Yea right, more like he wanted that $200 payment that she bounced on him while she was planning how to use it to kill him.

And we are out of the Twilite Zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, yes, we know- and she was NEVER jealous. According to her. Yeah, right. She became Travis and Travis became Jodi (in her journals) and after all was said and done. That is some kind of crazy.

It sounds like her whole journal was about Mr. Alexander, sounds like some kind of stalking right there.

Did her journal contain anything about her past boyfriends? I mean she was/lived with DB for about four years there must be at least a page in the journal about him.

It appears that Geffner is going to continue this spiel for the rest of the evening and we will have to wait until Jan. 5 for cross.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:sleigh::snowman::newyear::fireworks:

Then add this to the mix...
TA wanted me to come see him instead of going to Utah but I'm sticking with my plans. I gently declined and I can tell that he is bothered

Yea right, more like he wanted that $200 payment that she bounced on him while she was planning how to use it to kill him.

I hope these jurors see through all this fog and, with Juan's help, connect all these dots. You'd almost swear the defense team was trying to make the case for their client to get the death penalty.

Is this one of the entries we think she wrote after she murdered Travis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734