Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like her whole journal was about Mr. Alexander, sounds like some kind of stalking right there.

Did her journal contain anything about her past boyfriends? I mean she was/lived with DB for about four years there must be at least a page in the journal about him.

As far as we know, her journal didn't contain ANYTHING except Travis. Not about her "friends," her family, her job, nothing. Maybe there's something in there, but we're not hearing it. Personally, I think she wrote most, if not all, of this journal after she killed him. Maybe when the trial is over we'll get to see this "journal."

Adding to this great body of work compiled by DGC:

Here is the total number of hours (daily report) that Jurors have been in court. (rounded to 1/4 hour)

Jurors present 69 hrs in 9 weeks of trial (more than ¼ total hours happened this week!)

(respectfully snipped for BW)

ROCKIN ON THE STATS! Thanks SO Much!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Travis was being very degrading. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Geff is like totes offended by "3 hole wonder." Geff doesn't get out much. Watch an episode of #RHOBH. #jodiarias.

Funny how Geffner and Fonseca are both such delicate flowers when it comes to sex. I certainly don't care what they themselves like or don't like, but seriously -- have they been living in some kind of bubble? Travis and Jodi certainly didn't invent anything new -- they just talked about it a lot. Travis never thought the conversations would be made public, whereas I think it was part of Jodi's plan all along.

That was the 24th correct. She wouldn't tell him why. He seemed suspicious and she was teasing about de stressing him. Yea. It is a possibility she had something nefarious planned to happen. Never new about the stun gun. Interesting she mentioned that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope the Alexanders and Travis loved ones are able to find some comfort and levity during this break. I hope everyone here is able to be with friends and loved ones and that each and everyone of us can thank our lucky stars that we are on the outside looking in (to varying degrees) on this situation.

I pray for strength and peace for each and every Websleuther who has lost a loved one to violence, suicide, homicide, drug abuse or trauma, and hope that healing over time is allowed to occur.

I pray for anyone who is sick or ailing or caring for a loved one who is sick or ailing.

I am thankful and grateful to be among such an amazing group of people with sharp minds and huge hearts with the ability to always find some humor!

Best Regards and I will see you in the New Year (if not sooner)~ Frigga

Thanks Frigga, my family and I need your prayers right now and I will be praying for others. So many on WS are needy, sick or have lost loved ones. I have lost two grandsons and my sister. And there are others who are suffering. So thanks for the prayers. And through it all, we have so much to be grateful for. I am personally so happy that Jesus Christ died for me. I sure didn't merit it. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thanks Frigga, my family and I need your prayers right now and I will be praying for others. So many on WS are needy, sick or have lost loved ones. I have lost two grandsons and my sister. And there are others who are suffering. So thanks for the prayers. And through it all, we have so much to be grateful for. I am personally so happy that Jesus Christ died for me. I sure didn't merit it. Merry Christmas to everyone!

I'm so sorry for your losses. The thought of losing one of my grandchildren is terrifying. I will remember your family in prayer.

Thank you to all of you that have been bringing the tweets. Wish everybody a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Let's pray this spectacle doesn't go into 2016.

I so agree. These phrases--that are essentially slogans or jingles--are annoying for so many reasons. In not simply using them but also frequently repeating them, these paid experts are little different than advertising/marketing hacks. It's an insult to the intelligence of the jurors to assume that if an empty but weighty sounding phrase, like "dynamics of the relationship," is spoken repeatedly the jury will somehow be convinced of their claims. It's also an insult to the English language.

Agreed. It's a form of brainwashing/indoctrination and the jury is the prisoner, using the authority of an 'expert'. If you repeat the same thing over and over, perhaps one juror will believe it as fact and truth, displacing all common sense, just like Judge Stephens.

The strangest part of this whole case for me...why did Travis, who knew about her slashing tires, being a sociopath, evil, no soul, cruel etc., allow her to corner him in the shower? I can understand that he was not the sort of person to throw a girl out early in the morning but why, why, why did he allow her to trap him? I get claustrophobic just thinking about it.

Also, I'm often told that I'm much too soft-spoken. This trial has me cursing (my pet peeve) and raising my voice when I'm sitting here at the computer. If this is the effect Arias has on me, a girl who has never met or spoken to her and who is living thousands of miles away from her, can you imagine the devastation she must have heaped on Travis long before June 4, 2008, and, what a near-saint he was to have put up with her?

Let's hope 2015 is finally the year she is shipped off to prison. She ought to have a sign on her that says 'Warning: Hazardous material. KEEP AWAY.'

ETA: Happy Holidays everyone! See you next year!

BBM

That is a very scary question. I have often wondered the same thing. My son is 26 and when this case was going on I forced him to watch her interviews on Inside Edition, etc. It freaked him out for sure. But I needed him to realize that any 'booty call' could be a dangerous deadly experience if not careful. He was always warning his little sister and it was important for him to see it can happen to him as well.

I think that Jodi is the perfect example of a passive/aggressive monster. She is seething and vile inside, but has a calm, though creepy exterior. The most abusive person that I have ever met was my cousins ex husband. He beat her and spanked the kids rather violently until she finally left hid worthless arse. But he was not passive aggressive in any way. You could see him visibly become agitated and then go to a slow boil. Gave her time to get away and come home to a punched in wall or smashed dishes.

But Jodi made false pretenses of being 'okay' and not mad. I am sure she faked him out that night. Gave him a worthless check for the car, told him she was on the way to see her new boyfriend, and wished TA well. She just wanted a place to rest for the night and maybe a last roll in the hay, for old time's sake. All the while she knew he was a dead man. True Evil. :devil:

Praying for you. Last few sentences are my thoughts also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as we know, her journal didn't contain ANYTHING except Travis. Not about her "friends," her family, her job, nothing. Maybe there's something in there, but we're not hearing it. Personally, I think she wrote most, if not all, of this journal after she killed him. Maybe when the trial is over we'll get to see this "journal."

Every single one of these entries were written after she murdered him IMO.

Avert your eyes and do not click on the spoiler below unless you want to see a lot of Tweets from the courtroom today. Jodi's journal, read by Wilmott and regurgitated by ALV no Miccio-Fonseca no Dr. Geffner. Ugh.

:doorhide:

07:37AM@WildAboutTrialJuan just walked by a charging laptop here near me.. he said "don't touch the laptop it's in sleep mode" lol!! #JodiArias Twitter
08:28AM@CarolynSungCNNWillmott is back to questioning Geffner about the previous cases he has testified in. #jodiarias Twitter
08:29AM@william_pittsGeffner has come up in other case proceedings for some reason. Geffner doesn't sound dure why. #JodiArias Twitter
08:30AM@TrialDiariesJWillmott- Have you looked up these cases? Geffner- No but an attorney did for me and asked me what happened #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:30AM@TrialDiariesJWillmott- Did anyone say anything negative about your expertise? Geffner- No #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:30AM@SKrafftFox10#jodiarias Dr. Geffner talking about other cases including called "hired gun" by Tennessee judge. Twitter
08:30AM@william_pittsGeffner says appellate court judge found no problems with his testimony. #JodiArias Twitter
08:32AM@william_pittsGeffner's explaining his affidavit in one case was flawed because he didn't have time and wasn't given accurate info. Curt ruled it out. Twitter
08:32AM@william_pitts*Court ruled it out. Twitter
08:36AM@william_pittsWilmmott's going over other cases that Martinnez will bring up later to let Geffner explain what happened in those cases. #JodiArias Twitter
08:39AM@TrialDiariesJWillmott- So nothing about your expertise was noted on correct? Geffner- Correct #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:39AM@TrialDiariesJGeffner's clinic was sued by a parent who's child was sexually abused and they were working with the child #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:41AM@william_pittsGeffner's clinic examined a disabled child who teachers thought was being sexually abused. #JodiArias Twitter
08:41AM@william_pittsGeffner found the girl didn't understand what she was actually saying. #JodiArias Twitter
08:43AM@william_pittsGeffner ended up settling with no admission of wrongdoing. Ethics board found nothing wrong with his techniques. #JodiArias Twitter
08:46AM@SKrafftFox10Dr. Geffner says in cases in which prosecutors attacked him his credibility as an expert in psychology was always established.#jodiarias Twitter
08:47AM@CarolynSungCNNWillmott finishes up with the questions regarding Geffner's past testimonies and involvement in trials. Moving back to #jodiarias journal Twitter
08:53AM@william_pittsWilmott's reading from the journal...lots of stuff about arguing with #TravisAlexander and reading the bible. #JodiArias Twitter
08:56AM@TrialDiariesJJodi was living by The Laws Of Attraction #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:59AM@CarolynSungCNN#jodiarias writes in Journal: TA thinks I would say yes in a second, if he popped the questions. She writes that is not true. Twitter
09:00AM@TrialDiariesJGeffner- Yes it is. This was taken to the extreme #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:02AM@TrialDiariesJ#jodiarias- He is very wrong. He would need to really court me, our marriage will need to be strong in the Gospel #3tvarias Twitter
09:05AM@SKrafftFox10#jodiarias says "I've got to get out of here,' but expert says she just couldn't pull herself away. Twitter
09:05AM@william_pitts#JodiArias write she "omitted much" because there was nothing positive to write. Twitter
09:06AM@SKrafftFox10Dr. Geffner: it's like #jodiarias' heart is arguing with her brain. Twitter
09:06AM@william_pittsI'm sure Martinez will ask how Geffner based a diagnosis on an admittedly incomplete account from journals... #jodiarias Twitter
09:06AM@WildAboutTrialMore journal action. Nov 19th 2007. #JodiArias talking about TA's grandmother who is ill. Twitter
09:11AM@TrialDiariesJ11/19/07- "I've cried all day and TA is worried about his grandmother. I feel overwhelmingly sad but I can't express this to him. #jodiarias Twitter
09:11AM@william_pitts"I feel like a freaking wizard right now! And I owe it all to my loving Father in Heaven." - #jodiarias Twitter
09:13AM@william_pitts#JodiArias writes she has a massive headache. Geffner says that's because she's internalizing her problems. Twitter
09:14AM@TrialDiariesJNext day Jodi is happy and says a cloud lifted. Geffner says this is dissociation and how people that are traumatized act. #jodiarias Twitter
09:16AM@WildAboutTrialBased on the amount of little yellow tabs Jennifer has on the journal entries I imagine this will go on all day. #JodiArias Twitter
09:21AM@william_pitts@WildAboutTrial pics don't lie... Twitter
09:22AM@william_pitts@WildAboutTrial blame @TomTingle2 Twitter
09:28AM@william_pitts10 minute recess...#JodiArias Twitter
09:47AM@william_pittshonest question...does anyone know if #JodiArias is medicated right now? Twitter
09:48AM@WildAboutTrial"his tires were slashed twice in two days which is prob. why he is in a bad mood" writes #JodiArias. Twitter
09:49AM@TrialDiariesJDec 8th, next day- #jodiarias says she needs to focus on being more Christ like. TA is such a drag. His tires were slashed twice last week Twitter
09:50AM@tinalcarr69@william_pitts One would think tho that if she was currently on medication, it would have come into this phase of trial. #JodiArias Twitter
09:54AM@william_pittsApparently #JodiArias had a stun gun she offered to give to #TravisAlexander to catch whoever slashed his tires. Twitter
09:55AM@TrialDiariesJ#jodiarias keeps saying she's not suppose to write negative things in her journal. She mentions TA made deposits in their joint account. Twitter
09:56AM@william_pittsback to the timeline. timeline shows the stun gun comment Dec 7, 2007 #JodiArias Twitter
09:57AM@WildAboutTrialThis is the first time I haven't seen #JodiArias crafting. Not one doodle all morning. Twitter
10:01AM@william_pittsSidebar on some evidence Wilmott wants admitted Twitter
09:55AM@courtchatterThere you have it.Geffner brought up TA slashed tires in #JodiArias journal. Enough for JM to bring Mimi Hall to say TA told her JA did it? Twitter
10:03AM@william_pittsThere aticky notes in these things to help Geffner find his place. They'll be removed when jury gets em. #JodiArias Twitter
10:04AM@william_pittsDEAR. GOD. We're talking about Greenwich Mean Time again... #JodiArias Twitter
10:05AM@TrialDiariesJ1/1/08 text messages. TA says Happy New Year to #jodiarias Twitter
10:06AM@TrialDiariesJHe tells #jodiarias he loves her and she says it back #3tvarias Twitter
10:06AM@william_pittsThe timeline has #JodiArias accusation of walking in on #TravisAlexander looking at child *advertiser censored* Twitter
10:09AM@TrialDiariesJ1/9/08- Jodi went to Travis's and picked up the car. She says he asked her to marry him. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
10:09AM@TrialDiariesJShe says he's crazy but it's tempting when he puts his hands on her. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
10:10AM@TrialDiariesJMuch effort is required by me to fall out of love but I've done it before. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
10:28AM@TrialDiariesJJuan wants to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
10:28AM@capemayniac@william_pitts depressive thoughts and suicide journal entries not negative? #jodiarias Twitter
10:34AM@TrialDiariesJJodi eludes to the negative things. She says "there are things just not right with that boy." Juan wants to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
10:39AM@william_pittsWilmott questions Geffner on the last trial day before Christmas break. #JodiArias http://ift.tt/1sLKsSg] Twitter [/url]
10:40AM@TrialDiariesJ"I spent a year of my life cultivating a relationship w/ TA & I will never get over why men cheat. Matt, Travis but not Daryl." #jodiarias Twitter
10:40AM@CarolynSungCNNGeffner says #jodiarias was gradually making a break from TA, especially at the intellectual level, as she found about his infidelities. Twitter
10:45AM@MeeBee23@jodiarias_gb @william_pitts they are not allowed to reconsider her guilt or premeditation. Twitter
10:45AM@william_pitts@TomTingle2 points out that yellow could be bad lighting coming through #JodiArias glasses... Twitter
10:45AM@TrialDiariesJ2/1/08- Travis is squeezing me dry financially and I can't go spend time with my friends. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
10:47AM@TrialDiariesJGeffner says TA is manipulating her. He's yelling and telling her to balance her checkbook and she wouldn't be overdrawing it. #jodiarias Twitter
10:47AM@william_pittsWe're still into #JodiArias writing about #TravisAlexander and fighting, threatening, etc. Twitter
10:49AM@WildAboutTrialJurors seem antsy. Waiting to hear the lunch bell. Or is that just me? #JodiArias Twitter
10:50AM@william_pittsCouple of shifty jurors...and some tired expressions. Twitter
10:51AM@william_pittsGeffner talking about a cycle of fighting, money, getting back together, happy, sad, repeat. #JodiArias Twitter
10:52AM@TrialDiariesJ2/3/08 text message TA is apologizing to Jodi for calling her a "F'in loser" #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
10:55AM@william_pittsOn the timeline: Feb 1, TA tells #JodiArias he wants to get a gun and kill himself. Arias is crying per journal entry. Twitter
10:55AM@mikewatkiss3tv"Everything is being directed by Mr. Alexander" Geffner says TA is yelling, name calling, asking #jodiarias for money, apologizing#3tvarias Twitter
11:01AM@william_pittsMartinez: You used manipulative in describing TA, correct? Geffner: Yes #JodiArias Twitter
11:01AM@william_pittsMartinez: So you're labeling #TravisAlexander 's conduct when you say it's manipulative? Geffner silent for a good 15 seconds. #jodiarias Twitter
11:01AM@william_pittsGeffner says "I guess that's how that could be interpreted." #JodiArias Twitter
11:02AM@WildAboutTrialJuan: Aren't you labeling his conduct when you say it was "manipulative"? Geff "I guess that's how it could be interpreted". #JodiArias Twitter
11:02AM@CarolynSungCNNMartinez is specifically questioning Geffner's use of he world "manipulative" in regards to TA. #jodiarias Twitter
11:02AM@TrialDiariesJJuan says you never spoke to Travis about these text messages or even spoke to Travis Yes or No? Geffner- No #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
11:02AM@WildAboutTrialThis is not cross, this is just them working through an objection about things Geffner has said. #JodiArias Twitter
11:02AM@william_pittsThis is discovery by the way, about text messages and testimony...jury's not in here. #JodiArias Twitter
11:02AM@TrialDiariesJJuan- You said he was manipulative with other women and his situation correct? What is that based on? Geffner- I used that word #jodiarias Twitter
11:03AM@WildAboutTrialThe jury is out at lunch, the objection continues in the courtroom. #JodiArias Twitter
11:03AM@TrialDiariesJJuan- The defendant did not know about text messages of the money that may have been sent out correct? Geffner- She did not know #jodiarias Twitter
11:03AM@william_pittsGeffner says he uses those texts, etc to determine the nature of the relationship. "There's no such diagnosis as manipulation". #JodiArias Twitter
11:03AM@TrialDiariesJJuan- But you are labeling what Travis's conduct was when you are calling him manipulative..#jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
11:03AM@WildAboutTrialJudge orders Geff to step down and for counsel to proach. Sizzle. #JodiArias Twitter
11:03AM@william_pittsGuess that's all we get to hear on that one. Geffner can step down and lawyers tothe bench. #JodiArias Twitter
11:04AM@TrialDiariesJGeffner- long pause....I guess that's how that's interpreted #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
11:04AM@TrialDiariesJWillmott says but you questioned Jodi about their relationship and Geffner says yes #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
11:04AM@WildAboutTrialThat was a nice little dose of what's to come when Juan gets his chance to cross examine The Geffner. #JodiArias Twitter
11:05AM@william_pittsWhatever the decision was we're not gonna hear it I guess. Judge is back in chambers. We're at lunch. See you at 1! #JodiArias Twitter
12:15PM@FOX2News#BREAKING Jury finds Bob Bashara guilty on all 5 counts in murder of his wife. More: http://t.co/4uMn9mkWeO #fox2det Twitter
12:15PM@william_pittsWe're back. #JodiArias Twitter
12:16PM@NancyGraceHLNCourt back in session. Witness and Willmott continue to go throug #jodiarias journal. Twitter
12:21PM@TrialDiariesJ2/25/08 Jodi is in Vegas and she said it was great to get away. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
12:21PM@TrialDiariesJ#jodiarias says Travis wanted her to come over and it was hard to say no so she's driving over there but she stayed an extra day in Vegas Twitter
12:22PM@william_pittsGeffner says #JodiArias depression improving toward 2/2006 "if it could stay there we'd be fine but obviously we aren't." Twitter
12:24PM@TrialDiariesJTravis wanted it and wanted to make it special. Mimi is probably the one for him and I'm happy for him. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
12:26PM@TrialDiariesJIt's weird I'm not freaking out about this but it's good. I look forward to seeing how it works out for them #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
12:26PM@william_pittsNext entry, #JodiArias is looking forward to a date with another guy named Sam. Twitter
12:26PM@TrialDiariesJGeffner says there's no depression there and this is closure for Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
12:27PM@TrialDiariesJJodi mentions another man and they may go out on a date and this is closure for Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
12:30PM@william_pittsTimeline reads March 1, 08 #TravisAlexander backhands #JodiArias when she says she's moving back to Yreka. Twitter
12:51PM@TrialDiariesJ3/6/08 Jodi says it's been very hard to say goodbye Travis called and asked if Jodi wanted to go with him to pick up his Prius. #jodiarias Twitter
12:53PM@william_pittsGeffner says #JodiArias is trying to connvince herself that leavinng is the best thing for her to do. Twitter
12:53PM@william_pittsGeffner: As a psychologist this is where i get concerned because there's no break. #JodiArias Twitter
12:54PM@william_pittsGeffner "I wanted to go in there and say, get out! leave!" #JodiArias Twitter
12:54PM@william_pittsHe's giggling again. #JodiArias Twitter
01:05PM@SKrafftFox10Dr. Geffner seems perplexed Travis could still want to have sex with #jodiarias while he is dating another woman. How Victorian. Twitter
01:09PM@william_pittsNow on the timeline: April 1, 2008 - Travis body slams #JodiArias gets on top and chokes her out. We havent' gotten there yet. Twitter
01:09PM@TrialDiariesJI banged on door and he yelled "what!" I opened it and ran right into his arms and said sorry. We cuddled #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:10PM@william_pittsText message fight. TA: "if you're tired of me, leave me alone." #JodiArias Twitter
01:11PM@TrialDiariesJJodi says "I was just telling my girlfriends how cool you are" #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:12PM@william_pittsBy the way, court says no trial until Jan 5 after today. Two week break for the holidays. #JodiArias Twitter
01:17PM@WildAboutTrialI invoice clients by matching dates to emails, calls, & texts. Going back & looking at technology 2 remember something is a typical process. Twitter
01:19PM@william_pittsWilmott pairs up the journal entries with the text messages for verification. Geffner says he used them to verify info. #JodiArias Twitter
01:21PM@TrialDiariesJGeffner is going over Travis's list of women....he's making it sound like he was romantic with all of them #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:22PM@william_pittsafternoon recess. #JodiArias Twitter
01:23PM@TrialDiariesJGeffner said none of these women knew Travis was having sex with #Jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:35PM@william_pittsJurors gettng a calendar for January for their employers. This is approaching maternity leave levels of absence for them. #JodiArias Twitter
01:42PM@WildAboutTrialWe're back and we're back to body slams. TA apparently chokes her and she passes out on April 1, 2008. #JodiArias Twitter
01:43PM@william_pittsGeffner says the timing of all these alleged abuse instances increases in frequency #JodiArias Twitter
01:45PM@william_pittsGeffner: In our field we changed our terminology, it's really strangulation. #JodiArias Twitter
01:48PM@CarolynSungCNNNow Willmott is reading an email #jodiarias wrote to Travis from 4/4/08. Subject line: Good bye Twitter
01:49PM@TrialDiariesJJodi wrote an email to Travis titled "Goodbye" #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:52PM@TrialDiariesJTravis texts Jodi asking "Where are you?" Jodi asks "Where are you?" #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:53PM@TrialDiariesJTravis tells Jodi to enjoy herself and she says you too and that's it #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:55PM@william_pittslong text fromm #TravisAlexander accusinng #JodiArias of lying about something. No response from #JodiArias Twitter
01:55PM@TrialDiariesJTravis tells Jodi "Don't text me ever again until you have that information. You have the worst BS story.#jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:56PM@TrialDiariesJYou have til tomorrow. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you you the punishment will be better than the lie. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:56PM@tbehmer11@william_pitts And we will NEVER EVER know what that lie was, Stabby made damn sure of that, Lying Murderess Twitter
01:57PM@TrialDiariesJThis is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote you........." #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
01:58PM@TrialDiariesJNext text message 4/8/08 Travis telling Jodi you are always full of drama. Bitter feeling are brewing inside of me for you. #jodiarias Twitter
01:59PM@TrialDiariesJYou better start paying me back and you need to look for a job. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:01PM@william_pitts#JodiArias journal entry: "things are clear, a fog has lifted." Twitter
02:01PM@TrialDiariesJJournal entry- I moved a week ago and landed a job right away. I have made new friends and I have a sharper focus now. A fog has lifted Twitter
02:04PM@TrialDiariesJText messages 4/19/08 Jodi tells Travis "you hurt my feelings" #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:05PM@WildAboutTrialWe're still fighting over text message on 4/19/08. #JodiArias now lives in CA. I would have changed my phone number by now but nooooo.... Twitter
02:06PM@CarolynSungCNN#jodiarias and TA are arguing in the texts Willmott is reading through dated 4/19/08. Jodi at this time is living in California. Twitter
02:07PM@TrialDiariesJTravis says he doesn't have time to listen to Jodi's stories. Travis says he gives her all kinds of time and he needed one thing from her. Twitter
02:07PM@TrialDiariesJHe said he has given her a car., money and whole hell a lot of others things #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:09PM@WildAboutTrialTA is also angry bc he requested #JodiArias send him "a dozen or so pix out of 500" & JA did something w/her cousin instead of sending pix. Twitter
02:09PM@TrialDiariesJTravis says he's done things for 2 hours for Jodi and didn't want to hang on the phone all day and Jodi got mad #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:11PM@TrialDiariesJJodi says thank you for doing all those things for me #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:11PM@TrialDiariesJGeffner says Jodi says sorry but Travis doesn't and he just berates her even when Jodi tells him he's misunderstood #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:12PM@TrialDiariesJLater Travis says he's at a club and texts Jodi and says "she's still the prettiest girl on the planet" #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:12PM@TrialDiariesJAccording to a text from Jodi it looks like Travis apologized for getting upset earlier #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:14PM@WildAboutTrial4/24/08 TA requests a dirrrrty picture. Twitter
02:14PM@TrialDiariesJIn Jodi's journals in April and May Jodi is beginning to met other men and date. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:39PM@william_pitts10 minute recess #JodiArias Twitter
02:40PM@TrialDiariesJTelling him this is another thing because he get's his feeling hurt easily like me." #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:41PM@TrialDiariesJ"I haven't told him about Ryan yet but there's not much to tell. He doesn't tell me about Mimi. Don't ask, don't tell is better anyway." Twitter
02:55PM@william_pittsnow back to the "Cheap *advertiser censored*" chat. Travis accusing #JodiArias of flirtinng with someone. TA says she's a "solid form of evil" Twitter
02:57PM@TrialDiariesJThe Gchat where Travis calls Jodi "pure evil" is being analyzed by Geffner. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
02:59PM@william_pittsTA: your parents must be proud of you #JodiArias : they're not proud of me no reaction of Arias's mom in the front row. Twitter
03:00PM@william_pittsAt this point Wilmott's just reading...it's a question because she asks Geffner, "does she write X?" #JodiArias Twitter
03:04PM@WildAboutTrialGeff is like totes offended by "3 hole wonder." Geff doesn't get out much. Watch an episode of #RHOBH. #jodiarias. Twitter
03:05PM@TrialDiariesJTravis was being very degrading. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
03:12PM@TrialDiariesJJodi says in journal she's excited about going to Utah and meeting Ryan #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
03:14PM@TrialDiariesJGeffner says this shows Jodi is still moving forward after that devastating Gchat. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
03:23PM@william_pittsGotta run… on @12News at 5 with a wrap of today. #jodiarias Twitter

:snowflake:Wishing all Websleuthers a blessed holiday season:snowflake:

:grouphug:

Every single one of these entries were written after she murdered him IMO.

"Have you read the book or seen the movie Gone Girl?" definitely should have been on the juror's questionnaire. Was that movie even out when jury selection was happening? :floorlaugh:

God rest ye merry Websleuthers, let nothing you dismay.
Remember Jodi Arias will some day go away.
And rot in prison if she's lucky while we all say "Yay!"
Oh tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy,
Oh tidings of comfort and joy.

Travis confided in one of his male friends, maybe Searle, that he was feeling anxious & apprehensive the night of June 3 into June 4. Felt impelled to stay up. We know he had many premonitions and this one was charged with fear.

"Have you read the book or seen the movie Gone Girl?" definitely should have been on the juror's questionnaire. Was that movie even out when jury selection was happening? :floorlaugh:

I hope we have a few book readers on the panel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member