Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 55s 55 seconds ago

Evidence tampering would have been using these journals as toilet paper... #jodiarias

I thought they already were. They're full of :censored: :angel:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 51 seconds ago
She says one day she will earn her own ticket and go with her husband and see Travis with Mimi Hall and they will all be happy #jodiarias

Jodi reveals to plans to find another good Mormon man and marry/defile him - so she can go to the celestial kingdom and all be happy together. (IMO)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Sorry the obsessive behavior was my observation not Geffner's LOL #jodiarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 33s 33 seconds ago
Geffner says they broke up, then didn't, then went on trips, then fought, then hung out. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 18s 18 seconds ago
ya know, my wife and i broke up a few times before we got married too...

William Pitts @william_pitts · 40s 41 seconds ago
Geffner says #JodiArias is trying to connvince herself that leavinng is the best thing for her to do.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 13s 14 seconds ago
Geffner: As a psychologist this is where i get concerned because there's no break. #JodiArias

Okay I'm confused I thought he said less than 5 mins ago there was closure.

If you know a man was a pedo why would you claim you wanted your and his kids to play together one day? Wouldn't you be concerned about your child being molested?

William Pitts @william_pitts · 5s 5 seconds ago
Geffner "I wanted to go in there and say, get out! leave!" #JodiArias

Uh oh . . . methinks Dr. Geffner has now lost all objectivity.
(he is wanting to be Jodi's hero)

I might have got into the rum and eggnog a little early today but it just hit me, all they are doing is having big fancy experts read emails and texts, over and over and over and over.

It's actually hilarious that this is all they have. Nothing concrete, nothing solid. Just some big oaf of a doctor to read her stupid immature thoughts. LMAO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 30 seconds ago

#JodiArias says in her journal that TA felt like Mimi was "his one."

So his professional opinion is that he needs to warn Jodi, but not Travis?

That's the whole problem with all this, they're trying to blame JA's issues on TA when in fact she had them long before she ever met TA. Just look at how MM kept trying to convince her to get treated, plus whoever else ever she had trampled on in her past.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 4m4 minutes ago
I call it #ObsessedPsychopath “@TrialDiariesJ: day in out #jodiarias eats, sleeps, breathes Travis. journaling, calling, emailng & texting”

The only real closure jodi ever had in mind was either travis was going to marry her, or she was going to murder him. That was the ONLY types of closure she would have ever accepted. Those journals are a farce, her mental illness doesn't allow for personal retrospective insight thus the point of journaling is never to be honest

William Pitts @william_pitts · 16s 17 seconds ago
Geffner: Why are they wanting to hook up again if Travis is with someone? He sounds a little Dr. Phil-ish right now. #JodiArias

I might have got into the rum and eggnog a little early today but it just hit me, all they are doing is having big fancy experts read emails and texts, over and over and over and over.

It's actually hilarious that this is all they have. Nothing concrete, nothing solid. Just some big oaf of a doctor to read her stupid immature thoughts. LMAO

and the first jury found her guilty of premeditated first degree murder on all this crap.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 30 seconds ago

#JodiArias says in her journal that TA felt like Mimi was "his one."

Poor Mimi. She may have been next on Arias' list. Luckily Arias is in jail and Mimi is married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver