Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan questioned Neumeister for four hours on Friday because he was supposed to be the next witness on Monday. Neumeister said, "You'll have to ask Pseudonym" about a dozen times during the interview. At the end of the day, the defense all of a sudden said the next witness on Monday would be Pseudonym. Juan wanted to interview Pseudonym on Sunday at 8 a.m. That wasn't good for the defense. The defense wanted 10 a.m. When Monday morning came around, the interview had not taken place. That's how we got to Monday expecting Neumeister but were going to get Pseudonym instead of Neumeister.

:seeya: Hindsight,

I see WAT's back and I'm back.

I can take over WAT if you need me to !

And THANKS for posting all those tweets !!!

I don't believe that the jury has heard it yet.

And I can guarantee they don't understand it.

I know that Neumeister and Nurmi don't.

There have to be professionals on the jury and I can't believe they are not wondering if the defense was really trying to prove their point why would they not get an expert who has credentials in forensics to examine this computer. It is obvious money is no object because the state is paying for it. jmo

Jodi downloading *advertiser censored* onto Travis's computer would have just been part of her master plan to frame him and make him look bad, sort of like secretly recording phone conversations without his knowledge. I imagine she planned on using all of it against him when the time came, but her murderous side came out before she could follow through with the extortion scheme.

Of course Jodi and her DT are adamant that there is *advertiser censored* on his computer........Jodi knows that for a fact..........she put it on there herself when he wasn't home.

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Significant amount of cleaners were on the machine #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
History can be wiped, temp files etc., spybot is on there, registry cleaners, pop up blockers #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Smith is showing us a bar graph of usage with modifications #jodiarias #3tvarias

So a guy who didn't know he'd be testifying until around 5pm last Friday has bar graphs and everything but no time to meet with the prosecutor?

:waitasec:

MOO

How is this before the jury? I thought Judge had to make a ruling on the hearing(s) about whether or not any of this could be admitted. Did she just make a ruling right then and there. . . .very unlike her.

Will Sherry charge JM with misconduct in front of the jury? Yes! Of course she will.

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here: I truly believe that JSS will grant the DT's absurd and outrageous 'prosecutorial misconduct motion' ...

And you can mark my words ... lol !

I know I know ... I better

:couch::truce::couch::truce::couch:

Well, I no longer think JSS is paralyzed. She's simply gone off the deep end.
I completely agree. She just allowed the defense to allege prosecutorial misconduct in front of the jury, when she has failed to rule on that very motion sitting before her! :gaah:

:seeya: Hindsight,

I see WAT's back and I'm back.

I can take over WAT if you need me to !

And THANKS for posting all those tweets !!!

Ok, great, thanks for letting me know. I thought you and some others were having trouble copying and posting. :smile:

My thanker button is broke so thanks to those I couldn't thank. I'll read offline now.

I'm surprised that Pseudonym doesn't have higher academic credentials.

He doesn't have any academic creds that we know of. I thought he'd at least be a college student. Nope.

This guy has only had access for 3 days! When are we going to hear from the other secret guy who worked with Neumeister? Is Nurmi trying to pull a fast one?

He has only had access to the original 2008 hard drive for 3 days apparently. Because they apparently couldn't open it when they first got it, nor did they think to use it any earlier than when they requested it. Or so they said. It's all lies IMO.

MOO

He doesn't have any academic creds that we know of. I thought he'd at least be a college student. Nope.

I wonder if he runs his "business" from his Mom's basement? :giggle:

MOO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi gets really loud when he's annoyed with objections. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi asks why TA would have multiple different cleaners on his computer. Clearly Nurmi never had Napster on his PC. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
June 19 2009 files modified 2,379. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Smith is giving us a live demo and I have no clue what's going on. I'm sure the jury is like "Huh" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Smith says about 288 files were modified on the June 10, 2008 image he's looking at. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
According to Smith... June 10 2008 - How many files modified? Answer: 288. #jodiarias

Really? What happened to the tens of thousands of modifications? Huh- Nurmi? Wasn't that what they were claiming? What a joke- and she allows it.

All JM has to ask in cross is if someone is trying to get *advertiser censored* viruses off their computer they'd have plenty of cleaner programs, right? And JM does have the friend of Travis' that he took the computer to to get the viruses cleaned up, so this really shouldn't impact the jury's thinking.

I'm still surprised that JSS was supposed to have a special master guide her on these computer issues and without hearing any more about that or ruling on any of the motions is allowing this testimony at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw