Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refresher please, who is Mr. Brown? Mahalo

According to BK - Mr. Brown is a Det. from Mesa AZ PD (now retired) who has been working on this case and created a "giant" report - may have found a portion of an actual *advertiser censored* video on the computer.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

Back from bench,

Juan reiterates Flores didn't know all parties involved in Defense, what they were doing on computers or why. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 28s29 seconds ago
Martinez: "You're not there to baby sit them." Martinez is agitated. Willmott objects. Sidebar.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 42s43 seconds ago
Martinez seems fired up. He says Flores stayed out of previous defense's way. He wasn't there to interfere. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

Juan speaks quickly, mentions defense having computer expert w/them. Willmott objects asks to approach. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

Nurmi is so much taller than Willmott when they attempt to whisper to each other, they struggle.
Hope they have gum. #jodiarias

That's huge. There was a defense expert there and he didn't complain about Flores waking up the PC?? That's huge.
ETA:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan- Did you know who this person was? Flores- No
Juan- It could have been a computer expert for all u knew...sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nevermind. I swear I hate trial by tweet.

Glad someone got to point that out.

Juan yells, "You didn't know that what they were doing was modifying the information on that computer, did u?!" Perry Mason style #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Juan is making it clear it's not Flores's job to tell defense how to do their's #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Juan yells,

"You didn't know that what they were doing was modifying the information on that computer, did u?!"

Perry Mason style #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 31s32 seconds ago
Martinez demands yes/no answers from Flores. Shouts his accusation that defense modified information on computer. Objection. sidebar

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan yells that defense was modifying evidence on June 19th #jodiarias #3tvarias Juan is fired up and we have a sidebar

From WAT:
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Juan yells,

"You didn't know that what they were doing was modifying the information on that computer, did u?!"

Perry Mason style #jodiarias

Good for him!

If I was a juror, the only way I could make sense of all this cloak and daggar computer testimony would be to infer that Travis had something really awful on his computer that the State wants to hide and that the defense is trying to bring to my attention.

There's no other way I'd understand why such a big deal is being made of the victim's computer.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 57 seconds ago

Jury instructed by JSS to disregard question about Prior Defense Attorneys Modifying Computer. :) #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 7 seconds ago

Juan asked Flores if the *advertiser censored* on computer was available for DEFENSE EXPERTS to find back in '08/'09 too... Flores: YES. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 16s17 seconds ago
Martinez notes that defense could have found *advertiser censored* back in 2009, but didn't.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 10s10 seconds ago
Continual objections from #jodiarias atty. to slow momentum of Pros. Martinez' aggressive line of questioning.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Juan is bringing up Lonnie Dworkin and how he went and made images and copies himself. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Juan is going over with Flores they were all there for the benefit of the defense. Flores says def attorney's sat at the computer #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Judge sustained the objection and jury is asked to disregard #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 17 seconds ago
Juan says in 2009 these modification would be known to the defense computer expert #jodiarias #3tvarias

geevee;1138542 Flores: "I'm just there to keep them from taking the evidence out of the room."[/QUOTE said:
The State is so much more subtle in their digs.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 18s18 seconds ago
#jodiarias prosecutor suggests Det. Flores "merely touched a key" on TRavis Alexander's computer and didn't do anything wrong.

can't unring that bell they jury has heard that the defense did the same and took no precautions

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
The police report was turned over to the defense that showed Flores woke it up from sleep mode #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member