Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense. The judge told the jury to disregard Juan's question. She wasn't talking to the media! The jury has to be in.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Lunch recess... back at 1:25pm MST #jodiarias

Seriously? The jury wasn't in for all that? WTH was the point then???

According to BK, the jury has been in the courtroom since 09:58 MST, right after the first morning recess. I don't see in her notes that the judge sent them back out again until the lunch recess.

It doesn't make sense. The judge told the jury to disregard Juan's question. She wasn't talking to the media! The jury has to be in.
Jury is IN

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 14m14 minutes ago
Jury instructed by JSS to disregard question about Prior Defense Attorneys Modifying Computer. :) #jodiarias

I think this is all been orchestrated by Jodi. She is still seething from Juan taking her down in the first trial. Revenge is Jodi's middle name. It's why she killed Travis....and now wants to go after anyone that has crossed her. She takes no prisoners, and has a long memory for the holding grudges.

She would love to get back at Flores, Juan or Travis' family, anyway she can. Putting Flores or Juan [or Travis] on trial gives her some small sense of retribution in her pathetic isolated life. imo

Yes, and she'll add JW, KN, JSS and others to her list when this trial is over. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Noon recess until 1:25pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

But will they know/be told that the "something" is NOT child *advertiser censored*?

We don't know what it was, that's the point. No one can know what random files were overwritten when Flores touched a pencil to the space bar or whatever. The defense is entitled to tell the jury that it happened. If this jury is stupid enough to think that the random overwriting happened to delete all evidence of child *advertiser censored*, then we have bigger problems on our hands.

Re: the picture of JA above. She sure looks like the cat that swallowed the canary, no? I have no doubt this whole "strategy" is all her doing.

:seeya: Yes, they were in, and I edited/corrected my posts above.

I think everyone is very confused today -- the jury was in, then out -- back in like Pop-Tarts -- sidebars -- sizzles -- etc !

The confusion was in response to one of WAT's tweets -- and I can see where the trial followers were confused -- heck, I'm confused :gaah: !

:waitasec: Only IF we had cameras to watch the trial LIVE ... but :notgood: !

This trial is so exhausting, even from the vantage point of the peanut gallery.

Words can't express the awe I feel about the strength and endurance of Travis' family to sit quietly as they have this BS shoved down their throats day after day month after month year after year.

Re: the picture of JA above. She sure looks like the cat that swallowed the canary, no? I have no doubt this whole "strategy" is all her doing.

IF I am on that panel and I catch that gaze, I never look her direction again. Looks like she is trying to weed a weak link from the pack.

Fiery Juan is the Juan I love best. :loveyou: I think it's important for the jury to see the prosecutor's outrage.

I love him too. He is fair to both sides. He yells at his own witnesses just as much as he yells at the DT witnesses. :)

Can we not keep rehashing over and what we don't like about this judge? If you want to discuss new information, fine. But lets try to keep every other post about the judge to a minimum. I know the frustrations about what is going on in the courtroom but let's get it out when it happens so we can move on. Not saying you can't discuss it but while the retrial is in session let's keep it to a minimum.

Thanks, Lambchop

I think this is all been orchestrated by Jodi. She is still seething from Juan taking her down in the first trial. Revenge is Jodi's middle name. It's why she killed Travis....and now wants to go after anyone that has crossed her. She takes no prisoners, and has a long memory for the holding grudges.

She would love to get back at Flores, Juan or Travis' family, anyway she can. Putting Flores or Juan [or Travis] on trial gives her some small sense of retribution in her pathetic isolated life. imo
Totally Agree

Well, azcentral continues its cyber-bullying of WS'ers and other trial watchers this a.m.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/ejmo...ias-bill-montgomery-sherry-stephens/21465237/

So Travis Alexander's family, as "Jodi Arias junkies", are "addicts who are morbidly hooked on her case"!?!

While EJ Montini, columnist, admits that the [Alexander] family mourns, he also refers to all trial watchers thusly:

"And don't worry about the Jodi junkies suffering withdrawal symptoms. While there may be a dearth of common courtesy and common sense in our world, there is never a shortage of sordidness."

There are so many places where the Arias trial is being discussed out there in cyberland. Webforums, social media platforms, all over really. WS is but one place in the big wide web world. I don't think he's talking about WS specifically and only.

All those days of direct with JM objecting very minimally throughout. Now, the defense team can't allow a complete question by JM on cross without interrupting with objections. If I was on the jury, ultimately I'd have to conclude the defense was trying to hide the truth of the matter brought out by the Prosecution.

I can't imagine what this case looks like through the eyes of this jury. I hope at least one of them will give interviews when its all over because I would love to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms