Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 9s10 seconds ago
Martinez leads questioning to show that Flores and Melendez filed separate reports without synchronizing their stories.

More like blindfolding yourself and tearing a random page out of a random book of a LIBRARY in evidence, in which only a couple of books are even marginally relevant to the case.

IMO the judge is (properly) allowing the jury to hear that the evidence was not "pristine." This is normal so that the jury doesn't equate the absence of evidence (of, e.g., child *advertiser censored*) with evidence of absence. The jury needs to know that it is POSSIBLE, although extremely unlikely, that there was something on the computer that wasn't found because of these inadvertent alterations.

But will they know/be told that the "something" is NOT child *advertiser censored*?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Juan says Det. Brown did an experiment on a computer to determine if it was a virus or TA looking at *advertiser censored*. #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

Juan asking Flores about "search terms" supposedly searched by TA on computer.

Willmott objects and they approach

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 14 seconds ago

Jury in. Juan woke them up too.

#jodiarias RT @azmatthews @WildAboutTrial Jury is out?

---Confused: was the jury In or Out :gaah:

ETA: The JURY was IN !

And go be clear Juan is not accusing them of intentionally making mods. He's saying if anything was modified it's because they were the ones who turned it on and they were the ones examining it. If anything was clickedit had to be them. So nothing nefarious was going on.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Juan says the Det. wiped out and cleaned a computer ...we have an objection and sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 1 retweet 4 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite4

I think this is all been orchestrated by Jodi. She is still seething from Juan taking her down in the first trial. Revenge is Jodi's middle name. It's why she killed Travis....and now wants to go after anyone that has crossed her. She takes no prisoners, and has a long memory for the holding grudges.

She would love to get back at Flores, Juan or Travis' family, anyway she can. Putting Flores or Juan [or Travis] on trial gives her some small sense of retribution in her pathetic isolated life. imo

The tweets have me totally confused today. I can't keep up.

If I was a juror, the only way I could make sense of all this cloak and daggar computer testimony would be to infer that Travis had something really awful on his computer that the State wants to hide and that the defense is trying to bring to my attention.

There's no other way I'd understand why such a big deal is being made of the victim's computer.

I'd be thinking they have a history of trying to make something out of nothing, like mass emails and texts referring to young girls and that it's probably more much ado about nothing important. Juan hasn't done much objecting.

Seriously? The jury wasn't in for all that? WTH was the point then???

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 24 seconds ago

We're still at Sizzle.

Tanisha (Travis' sister) looks on (sadly) at the photo of Travis' office /computer still on the screen. :( #jodiarias

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: for Travis' Family !!!

DGC, I thought the jury came back in after JW asked for Juan to be removed and made a witness.

Seriously? The jury wasn't in for all that? WTH was the point then???

No, someone tweeted WAT wondering if the jury was out and he said they were in for this testimony. It does get confusing, eh?

Fiery Juan is the Juan I love best. :loveyou: I think it's important for the jury to see the prosecutor's outrage.

Of course, Sherry. Tell the jury to disregard when it comes to defense doing something underhanded....because the objective here is to insinuate and lie about JM and prosecutorial misconduct, right? He's the accused but is not allowed to defend himself. Unlike the killer being given the go ahead to trash anyone in her way. Do you ever look into the eyes of Travis Alexanders family and loved ones? Or, are you so blinded by the brilliance of JA and her posse that they are totally blocked from view?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 11s12 seconds ago
Judge SS calls noon recess early. Back at 1:25pm. #jodiarias

DGC, I thought the jury came back in after JW asked for Juan to be removed and made a witness.

:seeya: I thought they were in also.

But at WAT today, the fill-in is tweeting -- not THE original WAT :(

YES, the JURY was IN !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads