DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 58 sec.59 seconden geleden
Jury asked to come back Wednesday at 12pm ET.#jodiarias

From Kiefer:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Willmott is done. Looks like one jury question for Flores. The judge and attorneys discuss it under cover of white noise. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Judge Stephens does not read the question. She dismisses the jury until Wednesday at 10 am.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

"Counsel would you approach?"

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

Recap Defense attempted 2 discredit Mesa PD w/regurgitated conversation about waking up sleeping computer that had alleged *advertiser censored* #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

I understand argument of misconduct is important but argument seems weak & I would be concerned that jury wasn't comprehending #jodiarias

... Still wondering what day/year/time the You *advertiser censored* site was visited ....

The unasked jury question? 'Do you have any recourse against scurrilous accusations by the defence team?'

... Still wondering what day/year/time the You *advertiser censored* site was visited ....

Wouldn't it be wonderful if TA was out of town that day? Just for the giggles because I could care less about his sex life, online and/or offline.

I suspect the jury question must be a pretty snarky one-- and that's why it wasn't included. My guess b/c if there was any teeth or substance to it for clarification, it would have been asked.

What??? Are you kidding?

It is 2:00 in the afternoon in Arizona- the rest of the day wasted and tomorrow. What a joke- if it were not for the victims family and loved ones.

Standard operating procedure.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 6m6 minutes ago
#jodiarias trial has concluded for the day. Court will resume on Wednesday, due to witness scheduling issues.

DT is full of issues.

Tweeters are still tweeting

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 3 min.3 minuten geleden
#JodiArias claimed she shot TA cuz he was mad she dropped his camera.Even if *advertiser censored* WAS on the PC, verdict would've been the same. #irrelevant

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2 min.2 minuten geleden
Trial is concludes for the day, jury dismissed. No court tomorrow due to witness issues. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 56 sec.56 seconden geleden
#jodiarias still in court, in conversation with Willmott and Nurmi.

The possible juror question:

" is there anybody here that doesn't have at least one *advertiser censored* site accessed on their computer history?"

My head hurts from this circus and my heart aches for the family.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 56 sec.56 seconden geleden
#jodiarias still in court, in conversation with Willmott and Nurmi.

Trying to figure out who to throw into the hot seat on Wednesday

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Additionally, not being able to provide witnesses is frustrating & I can't imagine how inconvenient this schedule must be. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

#JodiArias just looked at me. :/ She is smiling. Seems in ok spirits.

:gaah:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

I hope she doesn't know I called her a potato.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 32s 33 seconds ago

They're kicking me out now. #jodiarias

Wouldn't it be wonderful if TA was out of town that day? Just for the giggles because I could care less about his sex life, online and/or offline.

I'm curious as to whether it was anytime around the "blow up" at the end of May, 2008. Wondering if JA threatened to post "revenge *advertiser censored*."

So the defense bombshell was that they didn't get the 2008 image until 2014 ... this after their expert said last week it was identical to the 2009 image as I recall.

"The jury: The presentation of information has been SO fragmented to them, and I know so much about the facts and nuances of the case that I cannot even begin to guess what they must be thinking. BUT I can't help but think that being told you were going to be on a case until mid-December and now finding yourself still there for this out-of-order jumble of testimony in mid-January has to be frustrating. And yes, if I were on this particular jury I am probably the kind who might be taking a sneak peak at the internet, just to find out what the heck is going on. Not saying that is the right thing to do, but these people are human beings, with lives to live."

I can't imagine that the current jury doesn't already have some idea what happened during the last trial. So I'm hoping they are able to keep up just based on prior knowledge.

So the defense bombshell was that they didn't get the 2008 image until 2014 ... this after their expert said last week it was identical to the 2009 image as I recall.

Lol. Yes. Isn't it wonderful? And hilarious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member