Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it is OFFICIAL someone, hell maybe everyone but JM, has lost their damn mind allowing this kind of TOTALLY crazy crap to be considered, much less come in as mitigation.

This is horrible and CRAZY! Someone please explain how this is happening?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s11 seconds ago
Still at sidebar but Geffner's allowed to step down. Well that looks good...

It's a very long sidebar.

Will Geffner do it?

Will he attempt it yet again?

No, not read the affidavits, silly.

Pouring water from a pitcher, I mean.

maxresdefault.jpg

There is no respect in this courtroom, none at all from the DT, their "expert/professional" witnesses, and now from these 14 witnesses. Who are these people???? Ex-clients of nurmis? Why isn't there any thing from the murderers family? I wonder what people from other states, other countries are thinking about this trial.

it hasnt happened, yet. They are TRYING to get it in front of the jury at this point but hasnt been ruled whether or not all,none or parts will be allowed.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14s15 seconds ago
Sidebar clock: 27 minutes. This thing runs 13 more minutes and we'll have been in sidebar longer than afternoon trial. #JodiArias

The DT keeps trying. They don't want their witnesses to face cross-examination, yet they want to get their BS in, so this is their plan. Have Geffner read their affidavids. Kinda like they did with Dr. MF who testified about the thoughts of other people. Instead of just asking the Hughes's or Deanna what the truth was.

it hasnt happened, yet. They are TRYING to get it in front of the jury at this point but hasnt been ruled whether or not all,none or parts will be allowed.

Thank you! Just got home and am trying to catch up! Whew!

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Always something in this re-trial ... Always BS from JA and the DT !

I knew it was too good to be true : 3 FULL days of testimony -- oh, and a 1 hour lunch !

:gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

The jury did hear that but the rest of it the jury has not been in for and it's only been Juan reading them out.

But if they heard it, it cannot be unheard. This is so sad what they have done to Travis.

‏@ZoeyWatson2014 now

Whose side is Nurmi on pissing off the judge with these lunatic rantings that he KNOWS will never be in front of jury? These affidavits do not even come close to the legal requirements This is a farce.

Claiming that Jodi was made to do the murder by who...Mormon Ninjas?
Another one opining that Jodi should not get the dp, and why? There is a reason the Alexanders could not recommend dp to jury , it is outside the rules. Nurmi KNOWS this bs will never ever ever be in front of the jury. He just wanted it read aloud today to give Kiefer a headline.
Another one claims he or she believes Deanna was abused by Travis. The record is replete with testimony BY DEANNA RIED UNDER OATH saying Travis Alexander never even raised his voice to her. That was NEVER coming in.

Deanna on the witness stand http://youtu.be/zAWE0iXS9nc?t=1h12m57s

It is utterly ridiculous. What a waste of the court's time. It was November 4, 2014 when Juan Martinez mentioned Nurmi had these 14 Affidavits and he wanted them. The court wanted to see them too, I trust. So we have waited, six years, and certainly over 60 days since 11/4/14 ......and this is the crap the defense hands in?

November 4,2014 hearing
http://youtu.be/LKp1qwmvRrw

I am in shock. It is an all new low , even for them. Considering the wrath that would be inevitable, it makes one wonder...
whose side are you on Nurmi?

If you want to hear about how Travis treated Deanna, here she is on Dr. Drew. He adored her, he cherished her, he willed her everything that mattered in his life. Travis loved Deanna. Deanna will be there for Juan and for Travis with bells on.

http://youtu.be/Wv38JlANzDM

All I can tell you friends is that Juan Martinez, unlike Maria DeLaRosa, does know the law and so does the judge and I doubt any of the nonsense that was hinted at today will ever find its way in front of a jury. In an Affidavit, in a Halloween costume, repeated through Geffner......even if any of it does, all that signals to me is another open door for Juan to rebut. SO for that reason ... I say BRING IT. Juan is ALWAYS ready.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 22s23 seconds ago
#JodiArias talkinng to Maria De La Rosa. Lawyers talking to judge, judge talking to lawyers. Sidebar clock: 30 minutes.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
1 witness feels like #Jodiarias was forced to do this crime...these are all things Juan wants out #3tvarias

oh of course,because she had a gun to her head being forced to stab,slit his throat and shoot him

Okay enough of this BS time for her sidekick to be put in the hot seat.

Names need to be put to these affidavits and their relationship to the convicted murderer.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 43s43 seconds ago
It's now been 3 hours since the jury has heard a single word of testimony. #JodiArias

What the DT wants came as no surprise to JSS. I'm guessing the affs will be redacted for relevancy. As in, for example, its irrelevant what any of these folks think about the guilt phase.

JM is on record as agreeing to the affs, as long as he can review them before they come in. He wouldn't have agreed to them if he didn't want any of them in.

From AZ Central:

William Pitts@william_pitts

Juan Martinez be like... #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/J5i3OdVZL8

B70mUkxCQAEfsqc.jpg

Juan: "Really? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that?"

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 47s48 seconds ago
This has gone on long enough for someone to write an article about me tweeting about this. I feel like I'm live tweeting a filibuster.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 43s43 seconds ago
It's now been 3 hours since the jury has heard a single word of testimony. #JodiArias

But this is the Arias trial. Wouldn't be normal if court was actually ran in a respectable way or time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14