Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if they want to say that Maria took them, she should read them. It is in her job description- right?

Defense can't have her on the stand since she has done some not completely ethical things for/with JA. They don't want Juan to be able to question her about that in front of the jury.

MOO

From AZ Central:

William Pitts@william_pitts

Juan Martinez be like... #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/J5i3OdVZL8

B70mUkxCQAEfsqc.jpg

I was thinking that too. "Women are too stupid to know when they are being abused."

The convicted murderer knew enough to complain to Sky and Chris Hughes, the convicted murderer knew enough to complain to MM (according to her, but she is a liar), she knew enough to complain to her father.

The jury is not in right now and Geffner has not read these yet. I think Geff wanted to reference them and Juan decided to take this opportunity to make all his objections to the affidavits. It would be outrageous if these people got to give their opinions on the "witch hunt" of a trial and whether the Alexanders should just give up. That is not mitigation. The mitigation would have been the part where he said he could never imagine Jodi doing this but "she must have been brain washed" is just an opinion on her motivation. He's not qualified to say that (probably Darryl).
T
Thanks MeeBee.

Hahahahaha. Wow is THAT insulting to jurors' intelligence.

I think the defense has quite possibly underestimated the jurors' intelligence with this mitigation angle. As a juror I felt completely insulted when, in a drunk driving case, the defense attorney was demonstrating the field sobriety test the defendant had taken and failed. And, of course, the attorney stumbled and fell against the podium. "See, I can't even pass the test sober." This is not a good strategy - I remember actually feeling anger that we were considered so stupid we would fall for this ploy.

From AZ Central:

#JodiArias entering court today... pic.twitter.com/0OhiRG94tY

B70mX3FCUAEwRBN.jpg

Dr. Geffner resuming his testimony today after a break to take witnesses out of order. #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/QivTysSooZ

B70nVyzCQAAuc68.jpg

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 19s19 seconds ago
sidebar time: 19 minutes and counting #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11m 11 minutes ago

TA didn't tell #JodiArias he was a virgin so who cares, yo

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

I Juan't Juan to be up. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

[B]Geff is talking about how none of the women TA was involved with knew they were in an abusive relationship. #jodiarias[/B]
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Nurmi has had his haircut and it makes him look skinnier. #YouBettahWerk #jodiarias

Funniest tweet today! So Geffner has no idea how ridiculous this sounds? The abuse was so bad that the women didn't even know they were being abused. Okay, then. Keep talking, Geff.

Who?

JSKS?

Or HaHa, er, I mean, ChaCha.

Her screen name reminds me of an oral sex act and less of a big cat....just saying....., and I'd change it if I wanted any kind of credibility.

Jodi will turn on all of them when this is done. Nurmi talked her into confessing for a crime she never did.....Maria screwed up and did not mitigate....Wilmott did not ask the right questions, etc etc.

Since Juan stated in open court about the "witness" that provided the affidavit about Deanna being "abused" by Travis, and that "witness" has blabbed anywhere and everywhere he can about his lies, I would be asking the defense WHY this "witness" felt the need to hide his identity. Anyone following this case closely knows who he is already and if no threats have been lobbed at him yet, they won't be. Perhaps it's because this "witness" knows that he would be charged with perjury if he actually showed up and lied while under oath? The defense/JA are really making me sick to my stomach right now.

MOO

This has got to be the most disheartening day of this entire trial. Worse even than LaViolette or Samuels. Just don't know what to say.

Jurors left 40 min after lunch when Geffner was saying there were corrorborating narratives about *advertiser censored* on computer and Travis masturbating to a paper pic of a child.

Wait...so the jury did hear him say that?

So, when they came to court this morning they started out with an immediate sidebar and then an announcement that they would start at 12:30 tomorrow. So much for the full days!
Does Nurmi want to bring Pseudo back to talk for hours about all the *advertiser censored* links he found in Spybot?
Is Nurmi going to insist that people who do not look at *advertiser censored* do not get these kind of captures in their anti-virus programs?
Or does he just like talking about *advertiser censored* that much?
What do you think tomorrow's delay is about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase