Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great grand baby girl this morning. Welcome Lorali

Jodi's looking like crap. All stressed out. I think it's finally sinking into her that she'll NEVER be released.

Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I love babies!!

This is horrible and CRAZY! Someone please explain how this is happening?

There is only one explanation: The inmate is running the Asylum.

I seriously believed the worst that can be seen in this trial was now behind us, but apparently I was wrong. The utter madness of it all is beyond my ability to grasp that this is actually happening in a court room.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Judge read the affadavits before they are brought into the trial?

Jodi's looking like crap. All stressed out. I think it's finally sinking into her that she'll NEVER be released.

:congrats: on the little one :toastred:

Lorali, what a beautiful name TartLemon, Have fun with her!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable, unbelievable. Crazy. Checked in to see what is going on, expecting Juan and now this show. Wow.

Congrats to you and your family on the new baby girl. :D

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

If Juan can't "cross examine" the affidavits, how can JW have Geffner opine about them? Can JM challenge Geffner re his opinings?

I had a great grand baby girl this morning. Welcome Lorali Jodi's looking like crap. All stressed out. I think it's finally sinking into her that she'll NEVER be released.

Ot alert: Aw! Congrats!!!! I'm singing "Lorali let's live together . . . tonight's the night she's moving in and I can hardly wait".

Welcome to Planet Crazy Earth, Lorali. Cute name!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
I do hope someone grabbed the jurors a bagel or something.

So much for a full court day lmao. At least we know now what Nurmi and company did during their 6 day break.

Juan is being really nice to the DT to even allow the affidativs in. I may be mistaken but I think he could have played hardball and demanded they be supeoned instead. Because they cant be cross examined if only affidativs are allowed in.

If it was me I dont think I would have agreed to this.

But Juan was kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place cuz Nurmi was motioning to take DP off cuz he couldnt get any witnesses who would testify publicly. Juan called their bluff and said go ahead, take an affidavit. And here we are.

Congratulations on your new grand baby, Tartlemon, wonderful news for all of you! Lorali, welcome to the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14