Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This trial has forced me to develop new and better techniques for managing the comfort level of the tush. :facepalm:

Mine seems to be growing the longer this trial goes...unfortunately!!

A bad day for the defense. I predict a CMJA migraine is brewing...either that, or she'll come limping in tomorrow due to a meltdown in her cell tonight.
Maybe she'll have a wrist guard on the other wrist and ankle braces on her legs? A full body cast? Impaled on a jail bar?

I think in his affidavit he said it was Jan 2001 when he was looking for engagement pics. Then when he corrected his statement (after hearing Deanna was in Costa Rica) he said it must have been in Dec.2001 and he was looking for his wedding pics. Nine months after the wedding and he hadn't already rec'd copies of them?

I'm not sure #1 was ALV because JM called this a report by a psychologist - ALV is only a counselor, not a psychologist. If not, it was Carp's notes which means JA told both ALV and Carp that the pics were on his computer.

And why are Marc McGee's wedding pictures on his Bishop's computer??? Not the photographer's computer?

I don't think he will be too happy to hear what happened today in court. It's 1:35 in the morning in New Zealand. Does anyone think he is still up?

He's probably on the lam already. Jetted to North Korea?

I think in his affidavit he said it was Jan 2001 when he was looking for engagement pics. Then when he corrected his statement (after hearing Deanna was in Costa Rica) he said it must have been in Dec.2001 and he was looking for his wedding pics. Nine months after the wedding and he hadn't already rec'd copies of them?

I'm not sure #1 was ALV because JM called this a report by a psychologist - ALV is only a counselor, not a psychologist. If not, it was Carp's notes which means JA told both ALV and Carp that the pics were on his computer.

Yes in 2010 I thibk that was when Karp was doing the evaluations. What are the odds both Karp and ALV ands the exact same mistake?

I think he was up, curious to see how his affidavit was playing out in in court. The creep.
Plus it's only 02:02. :loveyou:

Wouldn't it have been awesome to have an uncle like JM when I was a teenager? Stuff Mom and Dad didn't need to know at the time, but you needed some immediate help to be extricated from a situation you were in because of bad teen choices. In the middle of the night..... 'Uncle Juan, can you help me please?'

Wouldn't it have been awesome to have an uncle like JM when I was a teenager? Stuff Mom and Dad didn't need to know at the time, but you needed some immediate help to be extricated from a situation you were in because of bad teen choices. In the middle of the night..... 'Uncle Juan, can you help me please?'

I don't know TartLemon. I think uncle JM would have left you in jail to teach you a lesson. :giggle:

If Witness #1 was the most credible, you got to wonder what the ones that were denied were like. I wish we could see them off the record lol

I think the other affidavits are coming in but just in a different way. A different witness. Or can they just be read aloud by the lawyers?

MOO

I wondered about that, too, about why ALV would be dignified with the professional label of "psychologist." But who is "Psychologist #2"?

I think he was up, curious to see how his affidavit was playing out in in court. The creep.
Plus it's only 02:02. :loveyou:

Good to see you back, Nali. Well, that's one :rubberducky: down - who's next on the menu?

Do we know what time trial is supposed to start tomorrow? :loveyou:

FYI ~ BK has posted voicemails left for Travis between 5/15/08 and 6/10/08.

Good to see you back, Nali. Well, that's one :rubberducky: down - who's next on the menu?

He's not done with Geff yet. Juan gets to talk about the 'patterns of abuse' that Geff waxed about so often. And the 'non diagnosis' that he kept handing out and the trashing of Travis.

And why are Marc McGee's wedding pictures on his Bishop's computer??? Not the photographer's computer?

Why are his wedding photos on his bishops computer, inside of an AOL folder named "Travis Alexander" I mean really come on

Maybe she'll have a wrist guard on the other wrist and ankle braces on her legs? A full body cast? Impaled on a jail bar?

I don't know but the JAII site has only 19 comments today. But I bet their secret VENT area is loading with a lot of pi$$ing and moaning!

I don't know for sure yet. My dad was an attorney and he would say " Oh &*^$" after accidentally on purpose letting something slip in front of the jury. If he really wanted the jury to know something, sometimes that was the only way.

I dont think this was for the benefit of the jury. But i do think he wants to be able to battle with Nurmi over the issue of this particular witness remaining anonymous. Not quite fair considering he is online publicly announcing his part in the trial as a witness. So if Juan slips and says his name, and Nurmi makes a motion, they get to argue the merits again.
I also will wait until to decide if Martinez is doing it on purpose or not. Seems to me he has something up his sleeve by mentioning the name repeatedly. One slip I can see, but several times? After watching JM for so long, I just cannot buy that it was not intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia