Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not done with Geff yet. Juan gets to talk about the 'patterns of abuse' that Geff waxed about so often. And the 'non diagnosis' that he kept handing out and the trashing of Travis.

Right katy. I meant McGee was the first of Juan's ducks in a row. Will he now go after the other two viewed affidavits, or someone else Geff has piggy-backed into testimony?

I don't know but the JAII site has only 19 comments today. But I bet their secret VENT area is loading with a lot of pi$$ing and moaning!

they opened a new one today that only has 19, but there is another one with about 350. Scanned through it and enjoyed seeing them getting so angry with Juan. LOL They are very outraged that he kept leaking the name of the super duper top secret witness. They said he was under court protection and Juan should be sanctioned and the judge needs to declare a mistrial. :giggle:

I'm sure MM was reading here today and is still here tonight. Don't forget your WS manners. Everyone, say HI to Marc McGee! :seeya:

I don't know TartLemon. I think uncle JM would have left you in jail to teach you a lesson. :giggle:

Yeah, jail maybe, but I'm talking about the non jail situations you find yourself in as a teen. Out of control parties and such. Uncle Juan would be the one to call for help.

Why are his wedding photos on his bishops computer, inside of an AOL folder named "Travis Alexander" I mean really come on

I can think of one reason...maybe he named it that himself.

IIRC, MM said that the bishop took their photos for them as a wedding gift. Maybe he is a photographer?

But it makes no sense that while looking at his wedding pix that the *advertiser censored* would pop up. Unless of course he was downloading the pix into his own download folder, which he himself had named TA. So he could put his *advertiser censored* pix there under someone elses name.

they opened a new one today that only has 19, but there is another one with about 350. Scanned through it and enjoyed seeing them getting so angry with Juan. LOL They are very outraged that he kept leaking the name of the super duper top secret witness. They said he was under court protection and Juan should be sanctioned and the judge needs to declare a mistrial. :giggle:

It's a good thing JSS is biased on the prosecution's side. :giggle:

I think the other affidavits are coming in but just in a different way. A different witness. Or can they just be read aloud by the lawyers?

MOO

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I shudder to think of what "different" means to the DT. More like "desperate," as in: what new carp-throwing strategy will they use this time? Or, how low will they go this time? Still, it all reeks of desperation to me. ;)

Yeah, jail maybe, but I'm talking about the non jail situations you find yourself in as a teen. Out of control parties and such. Uncle Juan would be the one to call for help.

Uncle Juan strikes me as a compassionate no non sense kind of man. I am sure the bond he's forged with the Alexander family is probably close to a father figure role in this trial and probably for the remainder of their own lives.

Secondly, wasn't karp the psych who demarte said ja reported dozens of abuse incidences to, which dwindled down to less than 5 with alv. Karp b also wasn't available for trial aka she wouldn't testilie for the defense

I also will wait until to decide if Martinez is doing it on purpose or not. Seems to me he has something up his sleeve by mentioning the name repeatedly. One slip I can see, but several times? After watching JM for so long, I just cannot buy that it was not intentional.

I am leaning toward intentional as well. Especially after hearing the witness yesterday with the messup and "Chri**" and with Wilmcott leaving that overhead notes on the projector. I really do think Juan knows there is nothing about slipping out the name that will hurt the trial and so he kindly let them know that if the DT keeps trying to play tricks then it goes both ways.

Juan used the overhead and left some of his own notes about witness being "dishonest". That was the first clue it was pay back time.

I'm sure MM was reading here today and is still here tonight. Don't forget your WS manners. Everyone, say HI to Marc McGee! :seeya:

Maria reads here as well!:lookingitup:

I bet Arias wants to but she's :behindbar busy punching concrete walls. :laughing:

That would be 9.15 am local (Arizona) time.

For reference, that would be: 8.15 am pacific time and 11.15 am east coast time.

Sorry, but I have no idea what time that would be in Jodi's "Green Witch" time zone.

:wagon: Wing Ding. You are just in time for the 'Juan and Only' show.

I'll say hi, but please don't make me shake his hand. We don't know where it's been...

For reference, that would be: 8.15 am pacific time and 11.15 am east coast time.

Sorry, but I have no idea what time that would be in Jodi's "Green Witch" time zone.
:hilarious:That'd be fitting for her! It also fits with the Wizard of Oz theme going on earlier.
"If I only had a heart, if I only had a brain". ""I'm off to see Travis in Mesa"

Thnak you and :welcome: to WS. :fireworks:

My imaginary post to them [sorry--not going over there]: Tomorrow morning the sun comes up and that's for sure. A mistrial, a reversal, and the prosecutor sanctioned? Nuh-uh.

I also will wait until to decide if Martinez is doing it on purpose or not. Seems to me he has something up his sleeve by mentioning the name repeatedly. One slip I can see, but several times? After watching JM for so long, I just cannot buy that it was not intentional.

I wish someone had gotten a pic of his "crap!" moment :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member