Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 19s20 seconds ago
ok people...looks like they're pulling me off #JodiArias today for something else. I'll have another story for @12news today...

Poor little cold Arias - her ratings are dropping.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 23s23 seconds ago
We are listening to a continuous loop. #jodiarias

IIRC Psychologist #1 was a male, balding, sent her a book and/or a card, and was verbally ripped a new one on the stand by JM for using an outdated version of the DSM. He was a mess.

Why can't I remember his name?

:juanettes:

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dr. Samuels?

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner doesn't know why Psy #1 typed internet. Juan says maybe because Jodi told her that! #jodiarias #3tvarias

What's interesting to me is how hard the DT relies on and attempts to diminish "innocent" mistakes...i.e. Photos vs Internet, one picture vs several, can't acurately recall dates, or that wit #1 can't recall correctly what year he was married, etc., etc.

I mean how is whole world conspiring against JA when she so strongly buys into "the secret?"

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner's notes state it's not clear if TA was looking at hard copies #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 12 seconds ago

It really looks like #JodiArias is enjoying this.

Slight smile on her face.

She mutters things to Willmott the whole time. #Puppeteer

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 19s20 seconds ago
ok people...looks like they're pulling me off #JodiArias today for something else. I'll have another story for @12news today...

Nice. Because she's just not that "noteworthy". ;)

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 23s23 seconds ago
Martinez: Could that mistake have come from the defendant telling her something different? Willmott objects. #JodiArias

The fact that Geffner won't even admit that this is a possibility speaks volumes- to me at least. Throw your colleagues under the bus but NOT Jodi. Wow! What a sordid bunch- indeed.

The jurors must be so confused. I know I am. Why can't they call the expert witnesses who testified by their darn names?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 36 seconds ago

The Geff has a tell. His blinking increases rapidly when he is uncomfortable.

I need to play poker with him now. #JodiArias

From WAT:
Juan asks "you are the one testifying right? no one else is up there with you"

Geff looks to his side and laugh
s and says no. #JodiArias

Hired gun Geffner doing his patented amiable absent minded prof schtick.

Wait a minute...Kiefer thinks psychologist #1 is Alyce Laviolette :facepalm:

And I'm all blockified so I can't correct him.

I thought yesterday #1 was ALV....and deleted my comment, now I think it has to be and the next #2 was the one that interviewed MM??

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 48s48 seconds ago
Geffner repeats that he doesn't know why psychologist 1 wrote in her notes that pictures were on a computer. Martinez: "Are you done?"

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 12 seconds ago

It really looks like #JodiArias is enjoying this.

Slight smile on her face.

She mutters things to Willmott the whole time. #Puppeteer

Which means she really is probably not enjoying it or/and is embarrassed by her witness. Jodi would/will never give anyone any satisfaction that "they" are getting to her.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan says Geffner gave defendant benefit of the doubt instead of considering she was lying about the event #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner can't answer why Psy #1 put "internet" and Juan says so you are assuming #1 made a mistake and Geff said yes. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024