Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan says maybe you (Geff) were wrong on your date
Geff says well it looks like it happened Jan 22 but some on Feb 5th #jodiarias #3tvarias

LOL. Who the hell is Geff kinda kid with that?

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 12s 13 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez p/o #JodiArias gave two different dates of alleged broken finger yet only had finger broken once. Def atty JW objects

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 24 seconds ago

I think the high pitch sizzle noise contributed to my loss of hearing. Who wants to take this case on for me? #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
He states it's not noted with police or medical records, the only thing Geff has is Jodi's word #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan points out now we have two dates this finger could have got broken...Jan 22 or Feb 5th. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Kiefer Tweets
8:42 AM@michaelbkieferThe jury enters, the white noise machine goes on. Another morning in the secret trial of #jodiarias.Twitter
8:50 AM@michaelbkieferJuan Martinez resumes cross-examination of Robert Geffner regarding #Jodiarias walking in on Travis Alexander while masturbating to kid *advertiser censored*Twitter
8:51 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez focuses on Alyce LaViolette writing a note saying the kiddie *advertiser censored* was on the internet instead of in photos on the bed.Twitter
8:54 AM@michaelbkieferRT @TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Jodi wrote her statement on 4/29/10
Psy #1 took notes on 2/3/10 regarding the event #jodiarias #3tvarias
Twitter
8:54 AM@michaelbkiefer@pattykealey Feel free. Buh bye.Twitter
8:57 AM@michaelbkieferGeffner saying he doesn't know why Psychologist 1 wrote internet in one of her notes. Martinez says it's because Arias said so.Twitter
8:57 AM@michaelbkieferGeffner: "I'm not speculating."Twitter
9:02 AM@michaelbkieferWe are listening to a continuous loop. #jodiariasTwitter
9:05 AM@michaelbkieferGeffner repeats that he doesn't know why psychologist 1 wrote in her notes that pictures were on a computer. Martinez: "Are you done?"Twitter
9:06 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez: "And the reason you are speculating here, is you're a hired gun."Twitter
9:07 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez talks about another case and says Geffner charged over $100,000 for his work. Geffner says Martinez is mixing up cases.Twitter
9:10 AM@michaelbkieferSidebar city.Twitter
9:15 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez asking about a family case Geffner once worked on. Not sure where we are going with it. Geffner disputes Martinez interpretation.Twitter
9:16 AM@michaelbkieferGeffner laughs when Martinez says Geffner thought his evaluation of parental fitness in case was the best: "No, I did not say that either."Twitter
9:20 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez asks Geffner to look at a document. It's a different case. Martinez hands him another document. Geffner says it's not the rulingTwitter
9:24 AM@michaelbkieferNow Martinez refers to a case in Hawaii. Geffner says there were two cases. Martinez says his testimony was excluded in one. Geffner deniesTwitter
9:25 AM@michaelbkieferGeffner says that Martinez is referring to appellate rulings years later that he was unaware of. Again: "Are you done?"Twitter
9:26 AM@michaelbkieferGeffner refusing to answer yes or no. Now Martinez asks about a Loiusiana case that Geffner says he was never asked about.Twitter
9:26 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez pointing out that Geffner is not a medical doctor. Says Geffner testified as a doctor, when he commented on brain function.Twitter
9:27 AM@michaelbkieferGeffner says as a neuro-psychologist he can in fact testify about brains.Twitter
9:29 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez talks about Geffner's association on an advisory board with Dr. Miccio-Fonseca, who testified earlier in the trial.Twitter
9:35 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez brings up a conference where Willmott was a speaker as well. She objects and asks for a sidebar.Twitter
9:45 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez brings up the incident where Arias saw Alexander with another woman through a window. Geffner looks up the date in his notes.Twitter
9:46 AM@michaelbkieferRT @maryellenabc15: #JuanMartinez questions Geffner's timeline doesn't incl. #JodiArias peeping in2 #TravisAlexander window while he made out w/a date #abc15Twitter
9:48 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez tells Geffner to keep looking for it. Break time.Twitter
10:03 AM@michaelbkieferWhen Geffner starts to say he found the notes, Martinez angrily says several times, "Did I ask you a question?" Willmott objects.Twitter
10:04 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez says they weren't dating at the time. Geffner says they have to define "dating."Twitter
10:04 AM@michaelbkieferRT @TrialDiariesJ: Geff says we need to define dating...they kept having sex and seeing each other #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
10:09 AM@michaelbkieferRT @maryellenabc15: #JuanMartinez questions Palm Springs co-worker statements that there was a change in #JodiArias yet she was not w/ #TravisAlexander #abc15Twitter
10:14 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez asks if Arias losing her house and having financial problems would account for her personality change. Geffner doesn't know.Twitter
10:15 AM@michaelbkieferRT @TrialDiariesJ: Juan- A key factor to is a large factor right? Geff- It's important #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
10:17 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez goes to Geffner statements yesterday that #jodiarias was not aggressive. And about other boyfriends unfaithful to her.Twitter
10:19 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez says that Arias confronted those boyfriends and that was aggressive. Geffner says no. Martinez: "All right then we'll move on."Twitter
10:20 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez goes back to Arias and Alexander being broken up when she saw him "making out." Geffner says they were still seeing each otherTwitter
10:24 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez: "He's entitled to sit on his couch and kiss anyone he wants...If she didn't like it, they were still broken up." #jodiariasTwitter
10:30 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez says Arias and Alexander had "intercourse" on day she allegedly caught him masturbating. Geffner defines intercourse as vaginal.Twitter
10:34 AM@michaelbkieferRT @TrialDiariesJ: Juan- The defendant told #1 psy Feb 5th she was kicked in ribs, put hand up and got a broke finger
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias
Twitter
10:45 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez irritatedly asks why Geffner is writing down notes. "I want you to pay attention to me."Twitter
10:46 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez asks if #jodiarias wrote about the beating in her journal. Geffner: "She never writes about any of the beatings."Twitter
10:49 AM@michaelbkieferMartinez: "I'm not asking about (fill in the blank)!"Twitter

Jumping off your post....

Juan has bigger fish to fry. IMO-He doesn't give a rats behind about the tweeting. Maria is gone after this trial. Let them play their little internet games, that's all JA has right now. Maria and a few cray-cray minions. Focus on the DEATH PENALTY. :happydance:

I understand what you are saying however I think it is part of the "big fish" and is important if they are doing something against the rules because it would help her get the DP.

It would prove they really are not worried about the media at all and the defendent herself is tweeting to the public. Afterall, the defendent was the one trying to keep her testimony private.

A lot of their whole defense arguments and motions has been centered on trying to keep things private and away from media. If this is illegal for them to be doing, then it shows the Jury that they are total liars and this sort of thing would help her get the DP.

If it is against the rules of course. Which I have no idea about.
All JMO of course.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 54s 54 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez p/o Dr. Geffner shows broken finger as happening on another date and there is no police report -- only #JodiArias word.

No medical record re any JA injury in AZ anytime-ever.

I think I missed something. IIRC from last trial, didn't she say the broken finger happened in jan? Idk why but I specifically remember one of her BS abuse lies (finger) being stated at that time, b/c Juan uses her "nothing of note" journal entry on the 24th to discredit her????

I thought it was April 15

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan says she's the only source for this
Geff says that's correct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Juan asks who is Geff's source for saying this incident happened Jan 22
Geff says #Jodiarias prior testimony and Jodi herself #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez is trying to show that the defense timeline is not entirely accurate. #jodiarias

You just can't make this stuff up.... Can't wait to see the made for tv movie of this mess..(not)

What's really funny is that its pretty clear she didn't see TA at all on Jan 21. Snared by her own embellished lies. Again.

Was Jan 21 the day she wanted to switch cars during FHE?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Juan brings up the Havasaupi trip #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
Juan asks if it was important to Geff TA apologized to her
Geff says yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
We are in Jodi's journals she's talking about the trip. #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

We are still going through notes and journal entries..

now talking about the trip with Freeman to Havasupai.

Geff is all errmm #JodiArias

We are in Jodi's journals she's talking about the trip. Jodi is saying the day had bad parts good parts #jodiarias #3tvarias

wasn't that when Dan Freeman took the 10 pounds of make up out of her backpack plus didn't Travis didn't want tbe alone with Jodi?

Why isn't JSS asking jurors to bring sack lunches- I am certain no one would mind- so they can take a 30 minute break for lunch to keep this trial moving?

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 25s 25 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez brings up backpack of toiletries incl a blow dryer #JodiArias had packed to go hiking/camping & how JA became upset.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 33s 34 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez shows #JodiArias journal entries of Havasupai (sp?) trip taken with #TravisAlexnder & friend Daniel Freeman.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Jodi writes TA had apologized to her saying it was 99% his fault #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
We are in Jodi's journals she's talking about the trip. Jodi is saying the day had bad parts good parts #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 18s18 seconds ago
Lunchtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members