Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The unluckiest finger in the history of time! How convienient that it just so happens to be the same finger that Travis broke as well....the only thing she didn't blame it on was her cat. Oh, wait......
:facepalm:

If there is any truth whatsoever to Travis possibly hurting that finger, it was in his self defense of the brutal slashing of the knives being slashed down on him. The cut she got obviously was from that day she murdered him.
Ryan even asked about the cut too and I think they went to a store to get some sort of bandages if I recall.

Im actually surprised she did not receive more cuts from that day since her hand and knife was full of slippery blood.

She keeps blaming it on Travis because she never expected to get injured during her attack of him. She is never guilty of anything. It had to be his fault he tried to defend himself and she cut herself.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Geff says he wasn't evaluating the truthfulness of it he was putting the puzzle together #jodiarias #3tvarias

so he just takes everything she says as true....like juan was asking him earlier..

Wouldnt you want the truth so the puzzle would fit? What kind of psychologist is he? Oh yes, a hired gun.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Juan asks, "If this piece of the puzzle turned out to be false, wouldn't this effect the overall picture?" Dr. Geffner, short answer, "No."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Geff says he wasn't evaluating the truthfulness of it he was putting the puzzle together #jodiarias #3tvarias

so he just takes everything she says as true....like juan was asking him earlier..

Wow, this man is an EXPERT Witness, unbelievable. He sounds like such an idiot right now. Literally, an idiot.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8m8 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says he spotted the discretion and changed the notes to include 2 separate incidents of pictures of child *advertiser censored*. #JodiArias
---

He changed their notes??
That reminds me of Elaine on Seinfeld explaining her new phone number beginning with a new area code:

"It's not a new number. It's--it's--it's just a changed number. See? It's not different. It's the same, just...changed." :D

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s27 seconds ago
Stephens call recess

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 21s22 seconds ago
I mean I think we all can guess that the photo of the tweet the def filed with the court has to do with witness #1. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
10 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

So if everything is based on lies, would that change your opinion?
Ask him that JM!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
Juan- What if you add this to your puzzle and this was a lie...wouldn't this effect your opinion #jodiarias #3tvarias

course it wouldn't,with his jodi coloured glasses on where everything is rosie and about how wonderful she is

04:27. If this doesn't show that JM and I are soulmates, nothing will. :p

:seeya:

Unfortunately, I have to go, so if someone would like to take over WAT's tweets, that would be good.

THANK YOU !

Check back with y'all later !

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias Judge calls recess -- one male juror leaves w/slight smirk almost as if he can't believe the big "knee" debate.:giggle:

I just hope that the jury sees it as clearly as we do. They are missing so much background.

Now I see Juan's strategy, I'm not so sure that isn't a good thing. They now have the background: no child *advertiser censored*; doubtful adult *advertiser censored*; doubtful exclusive relationship; tons of lies ...

So what is Juan getting at with the knees? What's impossible? Tune in in 10 (15) minutes!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
10 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

WHAT ABOUT KNEES! I NEED TO KNOW WHY KNEES!?!?!?!

lol

Maybe some coffee and fresh air would be a good idea.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Things get heated with defense, Martinez and Geffner. Judge calls 10 minute recess. sidebar #jodiarias

Juan asks, "If this piece of the puzzle turned out to be false, wouldn't this effect the overall picture?" Dr. Geffner, short answer, "No."

At least he's being honest on that point, anyway.

Oh.My.God. What an idiot... a dangerous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024