Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s44 seconds ago
Tests asks about non sexual assault by family memeber - mugged, shot, etc. Or if she was ever attached by someone she didn't know #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 11s 11 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez showing jurors series of questions #JodiArias answered in regards to traumatic events -- Arias claims 5.

This is from Samuel's testing??? Which Juan showed was based on lies??? Does Geff not see the hole he's walking into?

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 43s 44 seconds ago
#JodiArias jury is sent out of the courtroom again -- I am getting my squat workout in court today. lol

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 18s 19 seconds ago
#JodiArias claimed "event" that bothered her the most was "stranger" assault -JuanMartinez points out Arias knew #TravisAlexander.

Yes JM. And if she lied about that question what else did she lie about in order to achieve the result that she wanted?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Cameras can be turned back on but there's a sidebar sizzle. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
Jury is out again #jodiarias #3tvarias

at least the jury are getting their exercise for the day

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
The one that bothered her most was the non sexual assault by a stranger #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Accident, disaster, non sexual assault by someone she knew and a stranger, other traumatic event #jodiarias #3tvarias

PTSD result of stranger assault, but JA was about to go camping with sketchy strangers?

Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10
Camera ordered turned off briefly by judge while details read about mental health test #jodiarias took. Why? copyright issues. Now back on.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 18s 19 seconds ago
#JodiArias claimed "event" that bothered her the most was "stranger" assault -JuanMartinez points out Arias knew #TravisAlexander.

JUAN sooooo needs to make sure the jury also knows that Jody said her "OTHER" relationships were "far worse" than Travis!!!!! Far worse!!!!

09:21
FO: I mean obviously, you’ve had other relationships with, you know, ups and downs that never drove you to that point.

09:30
JA: They were far worse than Travis.

09:33
FO: So what was it? What was it with Travis that set you off to such a degree?

So Geff said earlier, that it doesn't matter if the *advertiser censored* was real or a virus, because he based his conclusions on his testing....oh oh....LOL

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s44 seconds ago
Tests asks about non sexual assault by family memeber - mugged, shot, etc. Or if she was ever attached by someone she didn't know #jodiarias

How is it JSS does not know about fair use? My first year undergrad students knew...

Did I see a tweet earlier that had JSS saying, "I'm not an attorney."

????? I always thought lawyers became judges????

Can you imagine how JSS was feeling with no objection for such a long time? I bet she thought OH good Lord what now.

JUAN sooooo needs to make sure the jury also knows that Jody said her "OTHER" relationships were "far worse" than Travis!!!!! Far worse!!!!

09:21
FO: I mean obviously, you’ve had other relationships with, you know, ups and downs that never drove you to that point.

09:30
JA: They were far worse than Travis.

09:33
FO: So what was it? What was it with Travis that set you off to such a degree?

She said as much to Flores, too.

Hate to tell y'all, but BK reports that KN asked for more time to prepare motion to dismiss and JSS gave it to him.

He's got tonight, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday. He was perfectly happy to expect Juan to be available 24/7 over the Christmas holidays.

So Geff said earlier, that it doesn't matter if the *advertiser censored* was real or a virus, because he based his conclusions on his testing....oh oh....LOL

Testing that's flawed=flawed conclusions. Get ready, Geffner's going down in flames like Samuels did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother