Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan talks about #jodiarias changing her story and whips out the magazines with the code in them #3tvarias

Yay!

Oh man...love it. This was such a huge bombshell last time, and at the time I was bummed it was so quickly dropped. Way to bring it now though!!!!

Could we stop the sidebars long enough to have a trial? Pretty please. :gaah:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 17s18 seconds ago
No, they are not using the word "ninja" in the PTSD discussion. I don't care which side of the aisle you sit on, it was a ridiculous story.

I still remember KN and JW going through the magazines with quizzical looks on their faces! They never thought to pull the pages tight to see the secret messages in the inner margin.

It was one of the most memorable defense "duds" at the time.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s15 seconds ago
Btw, there's a long sidebar in progress. #jodiarias

Oh man...love it. This was such a huge bombshell last time, and at the time I was bummed it was so quickly dropped. Way to bring it now though!!!!

Don't think JM can go any further this time either. He can't discuss MM or pedo forgeries.

@TrialDiariesJ: 10 minute recess #3tvarias #jodiarias

And the stars align,kids want to go to bed and this gives me time to get them sorted. Joy

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 22s23 seconds ago
And the sidebar segues into a ten minute recess.
---

Get yer hot coffee and smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

No, they are not using the word "ninja" in the PTSD discussion. I don't care which side of the aisle you sit on, it was a ridiculous story.

What?! Trying to be objective? Thought I would never see the day.

Don't think JM can go any further this time either. He can't discuss MM or pedo forgeries.

He probably doesn't think they'll make it in either. But just having the jury wondering what they are is small compensation I guess.

I wonder if JA is thinking she should have listened to her lawyers yet?

MOO

She came up with the lie fairly quickly.

During interrogation she insisted she wasn't there.

When faced with the evidence after booking, she admitted she was there, but dressed-in-black ninjas got 'em.

And when she saw that the blue pants pic wasn't really deleted, she remembered that the "male" ninja was wearing black except for those blue jeans.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Stephens just lectured the lawyers and the witness to stop interrupting each other and stop talking over each other. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi