Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 17s18 seconds ago
No, they are not using the word "ninja" in the PTSD discussion. I don't care which side of the aisle you sit on, it was a ridiculous story.

We know which side he sits on -- that's what's ridiculous.

He probably doesn't think they'll make it in either. But just having the jury wondering what they are is small compensation I guess.

I wonder if JA is thinking she should have listened to her lawyers yet?

MOO

I know I wondered. :). Kept waiting to hear the end of that riveting story. But JM moved on, to return no more.

:seeya:

Well, NO Tweets from WAT in the past 25 minutes !

Wonder if WAT left ?

I'll continue to monitor !

ETA: Never mind ... WAT is still there:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 3 seconds ago

It seems Geffner has made some errors on the tests.

Why am I not shocked though? The brightness of the mustache makes eyes water #jodiarias

He probably doesn't think they'll make it in either. But just having the jury wondering what they are is small compensation I guess.

I wonder if JA is thinking she should have listened to her lawyers yet?

MOO
RBBM

No. More like...she should have represented herself; JSS should have let Nurmi walk; she should have hired a better attorney; people should have donated more money so she wasn't reliant on a public defender; her folks should have sold their house to pay legal fees, etc.

She will never, ever concede that anyone may have more wisdom, intelligence or capability than she does.

JMO

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias: Defense motion requesting mistrial http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/01/jodi-arias-defense-motion-requesting.html?spref=tw …

There's our Nurmi!!!

From the link

Jodi Arias: Defense motion requesting a mistrial based on prosecutor disclosing mitigation witness name in open court, revealing the name of an expert witness & accusing Dr. Geffner of "smearing" the victim

BBM

Wow :giggle: work it Nurmster :rolleyes:

The look on their faces then was PRICELESS.

photo%20mag.jpg

DGC - WAT tweeted earlier today he had personal conflict and would NOT be in court this am...but his super secret agent would relay stuff to him. He's on tweet delay I guess.

Once again, Nurmi's motion attacking JM is not sealed. We rarely see JM's motions or responses to these things...

Revealing the name of an expert witness huh? Scandalous.

You know, if JSS didn't give in to every ridiculous whim of the defense this wouldn't have happened. She's setting the lawyers up to fail and asking for these kinds of mistakes to happen.

I assume that jury is still out...

Following a trial by reading Tweets = Threading needle blindfolded while wearing mittens

Revealing the name of an expert witness huh? Scandalous.

You know, if JSS didn't give in to every ridiculous whim of the defense this wouldn't have happened. She's setting the lawyers up to fail and asking for these kinds of mistakes to happen.

I could of sworn she denied this motion at the bench last week but told Nurmi he was free to file it. What chance does it have?

I could of sworn she denied this motion at the bench last week but told Nurmi he was free to file it. What chance does it have?

Yes that happened. It obviously has no chance. But my point still stands. It just gives them more room to complain and more fodder for appeals. It's obviously a minor thing. Again, this kind of thing is setting Juan up to mess up though like he did. There's no reason he can't say a friggin expert's name in court.

Seriously? His argument is that because the nameless faceless who were too scared to testify might have changed their minds but after JM uttered a name in court they might all be scared again? And JM is being mean to Geff?
And sanctioning the prosecutor personally isn't enough of a deterrent so it's time to throw the whole case out. Obviously the only remedy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x