Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 47s48 seconds ago
Geffner kept refusing to turn over his info to DeMarte without proof that she was qualified to look at it. Ha! #jodiarias

This is the same DT that has filed approximately 23 motions for prosecutorial misconduct because the State didn't turn over evidence quickly enough?

This way of discrediting Demarte is sickeningly unethical. They're trying to create a stain against her when she has done nothing wrong. It's dishonest. They're creating problems that don't exist. This man is a complete shill.

And it will boomerang when Juan asks DeMarte questions like "Have you ever had any other professional treat you in this manner?" "He knew you testified in the first trial and could have reviewed the questions there to get his answer, right?"

He'll look like an even bigger fool than he already appears to be.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 23s23 seconds ago
Dear #Jodiarias supporters who were yelling at me. Juan just showed that Samuels test was shown in open court by SAMUELS on 3/13/13.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 10s11 seconds ago
Judge finally had to order Geffner to turn it over to DeMarte. Unbeliveable. #jodiarias

Ok. So he had to verify her worthy of his raw data. Why didn't he give it to her once he learned she was kosher? We know Demarte is licensed. So why did he still have to be ordered to turn it over? And what was the DT's justification for this little game of keep away?

Is the upstairs part of the courtroom, like a balcony, or it is just on a higher floor than the overflow room? We don't know the layout of this courthouse.

Upstairs is the actual courtroom. Downstairs is the overflow room with video feed from the courtroom.

I'm so excited for the jury to see how quickly the case moves again when it's the prosecution turn. Just one ore reminder to them who has been dragging this out for son long.

DeMarte probably doesn't need more than about 10 minutes to see right through the especially cruel lying torture murderess and her hench[wo]men.

I'm glad the jury saw that.

No kidding - if the jury is in. Typically those sorts of dressing down are done outside the presence of the jury. They are supposed to figure out themselves when people are being jerks rather than having the judge make it obvious.

Moved. Sitting behind JA and 2nd row back. Sidebar. Bout gave the lady an asthma attack. I did not realize it was that strong. Geff notes still on screen about test pre jail and after she wS in jail.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner wouldn't let the test be released baring a federal statue...we have a sidebar #Jodiarias #3tvarias

MK seems to be enjoying a long lunch as well, as is the Chopper20 lady reporter.

:seeya: It looks like they are losing interest in JA ... but then again, it could be the SuperBowl festivities !

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 23s23 seconds ago
Dear #Jodiarias supporters who were yelling at me. Juan just showed that Samuels test was shown in open court by SAMUELS on 3/13/13.

Awesome. So can the judge be done with not allowing to ask the actual questions on the test? Jen says it's confusing!

Um. A month ago? He released the info a month ago?

Sigh. I am so glad the court spanked him. He's as bad as his 'patient' - who the hell is he to dictate the law, or ethical procedures, to anyone? (To be fair though, he certainly has been allowed to dictate copyright law not applicable in this court. Sigh again.)

Don't forget he also told this jury it was DeMate instead of Samuels that gave the answers to JA, he then said she was unethical

And that they said she was incompetent to diagnose BPD, which is now one of their only one or two mitigating factors that has a prayer. It would be fun if the jury learned that as well.

And it will boomerang when Juan asks DeMarte questions like "Have you ever had any other professional treat you in this manner?" "He knew you testified in the first trial and could have reviewed the questions there to get his answer, right?"

He'll look like an even bigger fool than he already appears to be.

He won't have to ask those questions. In DeMarte the jury will see-at last- someone who looks and acts and responds like a professional. There's be no contest between her and this clown when it comes to credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13