Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Up until Sept 2014 Geffner still hadn't provided the raw data to Dr. DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner wouldn't release his info to DeMarte unless she was licensed in Az. Juan says but you had no doubt she was! #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner says she could of had complaints against her or lost her license #jodiarias #3tvarias

Omg what is he saying???

:) I have a question for AZLawyer, or anyone else who may know the answer:

IF a member of JA's family were to testify, would that person take the stand, with direct and cross examination?

--OR --

Would the family member make a statement to the court without any direct or cross examination ?

I do not know which is correct, and before I make a comment, I would like to know which procedure is followed.

THANKS !!!

They would have to testify subject to cross just like any other witness.

If this judge said no to a sidebar would that be grounds for a successful appeal ?

No haha.

One thing that Beth noted before the jury came back in is that she won't allow Geffner to read the question verbatim because of copy law

GMAB.

Shouldn't JSS's law clerk have done a little research over the weekend on copyright law and how it applies to criminal trials? Just a thought...

She doesn't have any law clerks.

Geffner is a glutton for punishment.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says she could of had complaints against her or lost her license #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh dear god...

Not to go off topic here, but making a point :)

On AZ Central http://www.azcentral.com/

There is a "Countdown Clock" for the SuperBowl:

06 DAYS 01 HRS 45 MIN 16 SEC

The only "Countdown Clock" I want to see is when this jury goes into deliberations !!!

:seeya:

Geffner wouldn't release his info to DeMarte unless she was licensed in Az. Juan says but you had no doubt she was! #jodiarias #3tvarias

but is he not licensed in AZ?

Seriously? I don't think he thought that reply out.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 51 seconds ago
When info was released to Geffner this wasn't a requirement
Geffner says he assumes she knew him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Geff wanted DeMarte 2 b trained in this info be4 he released the tests. Yet, he's not apart of any board that should be making this reqment

pot kettle black comes to mind

@TrialDiariesJ: In another case Geff complained about the experts not being trained properly to interpret them/ he suggested they be turned in to a lic brd

This man has got issues.

Geffner wouldn't release his info to DeMarte unless she was licensed in Az. Juan says but you had no doubt she was! #jodiarias #3tvarias

but is he not licensed in AZ?

Seriously? She testified in the first trial. The constant stalling is becoming clearer by the minute.

Oh boy, the jury questions for this lord of idiots is going to be good! :happydance:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Geff says sorry he couldn't remember earlier #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Juan reads the message Jodi encoded regarding testimony. Juan says Geff wrote this down and reviewed it this summer #jodiarias #3tvarias
Ooops!Liar, liar pantalones on fire! Wow!

@TrialDiariesJ: Up until Sept 2014 Geffner still hadn't provided the raw data to Dr. DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner wouldn't release his info to DeMarte unless she was licensed in Az. Juan says but you had no doubt she was! #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner says she could of had complaints against her or lost her license #jodiarias #3tvarias

Omg what is he saying???

I'm not sure who said it earlier but IA, this type of answer is absurd, and will likely lead the jurors to disregard everything he said on behalf of CMJA

Omg what is he saying???

He's hoping linking the word unethical and DeMarte taints her..

I guess Geffner wasn't following her rising career as some of us have. She's the go-to expert now.

RG required that DeMarte avow to him that she had no ethical complaints pending against her. He didn't have to do the same to other psychologists.

I can only shake my head but I love it. A double standard for the jury to see

I don't think the DT or their witnesses can fathom how prepared JM is, he just massacres their inanity.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 24s25 seconds ago
Geffner did the testing on #jodiarias in oct and dec of 2013. By sept 2014 he still hadn't turned them over to Demarte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13