Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my thanks button again so Thank You to everyone contributing their thoughts and tweets!

Remember he said she was 'dissociative and detatched' when he was analyzing her. :facepalm:

Read: she was bored and had a flat affect. I really had to help her realize just how much abuse she's suffered.

I fixed that it was the defense witnesses he destroyed. oops

Nurmi and Wilmott don't call anyone licensed in Arizona to testify but instead hire three randoms who are all friendly with each other. Not suspicious at all.

Samuels was. He fled New Jersey ?or New York after having his hand slapped by the license board.

I have no clue as to how much of that mishmash of testibaloney the jury was able to absorb. I would imagine that Geffner saying that he didn't use the test in the way it was supposed to be used got through. That Geffner couldn't figure out the import of the "secret message" was obvious to them as well. I can only imagine what they put in their notes. Now, over lunch, perhaps they are coming up (each in their own head, to be sure) questions that THEY want Geffner to answer.

However much or little that was understandable in that mess of "stuff" he said, Juan was the winner here. He will have DeMarte, HIS expert on the stand and the clear, concise explanations she will give will override anything the defense tried to accomplish with Geffner.

I wonder if Wilmott will also cross her? Maybe Nurmi will give it a try? Neither of them will be successful.

It's 1:00 p.m. there, 'let's go, let's go, I'm bored, let's go'.

As for that argument over push & shove.....On an answer to a question JA answered "push, shove against walls. Geffner answered that "push" doesn't apply because there was a comma after it :lol:

YEP! and We're paying what, $350 an hour for that knowledge?????????

The way JM had to battle to get an answer for question 15 on the test was ridiculous. But then you notice that the question relates to how she actually felt at the exact time of the murder, you understand why he doesn't want to answer. She's supposed to be in her fog then, so how can she remember the exact feelings she had right at that very moment.

ETA:- She indicated she was upset for her answer.

If she takes the stand it will largely be to explain how she was feeling on June 4, 2008. Given how sloppy and contradictory the DT's case has been, I image the last thing they want is for Geff to read out her reply to question 15 and within a few days to have her on the stand telling a different story.

Let's get ready for more drama. Serenity now! Serenity now! I think I watch too much Seinfeld. :hilarious:

Samuels was. He fled New Jersey ?or New York after having his hand slapped by the license board.

Thanks. I was thinking of the man-hating troika of hacks. I knew they were from CA; Samuels I didn't recall.

Yet none of Kiefer's notes seem to match anyone else's.

I am going to continue to voice my objection to Kiefer's tweets being posted here. The keep your friends close your enemies closer argument doesn't fly with me. He is a shill for the defense which really means he is a shill for Jodi Arias. We have many other observers in the courtroom tweeting. We add to his following and his enormous ego- that bothers me.

I'm in the overflow. Saw Jodi's mom in elevator. Big projector screen. Bailiff says too full upstairs after lunch because they let everyone who was waiting this am go upstairs. I need to make some contacts. It's weird walking through a courthouse without knowing anyone.

Geffners excuse for not answering the questions clearly is that they are based on an event. He says they didn't give her the event, she gave the event as the choking incident where she claims she almost died & the murder. He couldn't distinguish between her answers because both incidents are intertwined in her mind.

if jodi re takes the stand can you imagine the questions she'll be asked by the jury? and her lame *advertiser censored* excuse that she didn't want to face such things.....

I'm in the overflow. Saw Jodi's mom in elevator. Big projector screen. Bailiff says too full upstairs after lunch because they let everyone who was waiting this am go upstairs. I need to make some contacts. It's weird walking through a courthouse without knowing anyone.
What's the upstairs? Is it like a balcony or is it overflow??

Oh no no. Don't be sorry. I apologize for being snarky. I am following Beth Karas and WS on two different tablets. I just don't like Keifer. He is very biased. And it was brought out last week that Wilmott, ALV, Geffner and Fonseca attended seminars together and that Wilmott spoke at one of them. Thats why I said they were BFF's. Please forgive me.

Iirc Geffner is Prez/owner of some "institute" in CA which receives millions in fed grants + tax-free donations. People like ALV, Fonseca, etc., whose licenses require continuing ed credits, attend seminars at Geff's golden goose institute, ala ALV's "Snow White was Abused". Wilmott, ALV, Fonseca, and probably Geffner all provided seminars there in San Diego. In addition Fonseca and Geffner are fellow board members of a dv group.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
Juan is bringing up the magazine with codes in it again. Geffner says he's never seen these #jodiarias #3tvarais

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM