Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That'a probably true. But Kiefer was trying to imply that Martinez was ineffectual and :deadhorse:

Reading some of Kiefer's tweets reminds me of Arias' fan club and how they see the trial going when Juan is up and crushing the witness.

Both seem to suffer from delusional thinking.:)

Reading some of Kiefer's tweets reminds me of Arias' fan club and how they see the trial going when Juan is up and crushing the witness.

Both seem to suffer from delusional thinking.:)

I totally agree with you! Both are delusional!

Nurmi and Wilmott don't call anyone licensed in Arizona to testify but instead hire three randoms who are all friendly with each other. Not suspicious at all.

Oh no no. Don't be sorry. I apologize for being snarky. I am following Beth Karas and WS on two different tablets. I just don't like Keifer. He is very biased. And it was brought out last week that Wilmott, ALV, Geffner and Fonseca attended seminars together and that Wilmott spoke at one of them. Thats why I said they were BFF's. Please forgive me.

No worries at all - I just wondered if JM had brought up some other instances of them flocking together. The tweets are really bare bones today and it wouldn't have surprised me if JM had uncovered some new info and it was glossed over. Thank you for sharing Beth's stuff. I really need to subscribe. I say that every day. LOL.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 17s17 seconds ago
Geffner is getting uncomfortable w/ Martinez questions b/c it's getting real "borderline" in regards to the questions/copyright. #jodiarias

I've got a few pages to catch up, but in case no one said it isn't "Borderline" the person in blue sitting way off to his left?

Understandable. She was only in the early working stages of her complete lie of a defense so she was keeping her options open. What's a girl to do?

MOO
The way Beth has it phrased though it sounds as if Karp's test was 'some of the time' and Geffner's was 'never'. I've re-read it like 50 times because it doesn't make sense she'd revert. She also changed from some of the time to all of the time for Travis demanding sex.

The way Beth has it phrased though it sounds as if Karp's test was 'some of the time' and Geffner's was 'never'. I've re-read it like 50 times because it doesn't make sense she'd revert. She also changed from some of the time to all of the time for Travis demanding sex.

That's how I read it also,it was definitely the other psychologist that she answered "some of the time" to.

No worries at all - I just wondered if JM had brought up some other instances of them flocking together. The tweets are really bare bones today and it wouldn't have surprised me if JM had uncovered some new info and it was glossed over. Thank you for sharing Beth's stuff. I really need to subscribe. I say that every day. LOL.
Today it is paying off to be a member of her site. She is no nonsense. Just reports what they are saying. On normal days, I enjoy all the tweets and comments from everyone. But I agree that today it appears the media is not interested in tweeting what's really happening in the courtroom. Makes it hard to follow.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Geffner also gave a DV test and it relates to Travis. It was taken on Dec 20, 2013 #Jodiarias #3tvarias

This is awesome. So 5-1/2 years after the murder, getting arrested, and living in jail; seven months after getting convicted of first degree murder; and with a death penalty trial to come, Geff says, "Let's step back a minute to what you were thinking of during that fog and answer a few questions. And (whispering) if you're not sure about any let me know and I'll give you a hint."

That's how I read it also,it was definitely the other psychologist that she answered "some of the time" to.

This would be unethical...but....I firmly believe the defense or Samuels/ALV/Geffner instructed her how to answer questions.

He obviously thinks Geffner is doing well, Sorry but Kiefer appears to be bored with this trial, don't know why he's even there then.

He gets bored when Juan is destroying his friend's witnesses.

BK notes. The 2 tests. For the 1st, JA was asked to look back and remember her feelings, then respond to questions. Then she took it again, prompted by notes Geff had handwritten in the first test, this time pretending how she felt in the present.

It is worth it! A much cleaner version of what is happening.

And, BK also says what is going on is hard to follow, even being in the courtroom. No wonder why Juan is getting frustrated, can't he just answer the questions?

The fact of the matter, is Jodi took multiple tests and none of them are consistent. :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader