DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Juan asks to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 46 seconds ago
Juan brings up Geffner isn't certified to testify, that no one get's a certification. Geffner isn't licensed in Az #Jodiarias #3tvarias

There is a fair use provision in copyright law.

http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

Quoting one question from a substantial list of questions, IMO, would fall within this provision especially since the question is being quoted in order to educate a jury regarding the nature of an illness or condition which is claimed to affect a murderer currently facing the death penalty. As well, there is no indication that there will be any financial profit arising from this situation. (Other, of course, than the profit to the DT for dragging on proceedings.)

Gah, finally. Thank you!!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 10s11 seconds ago
Martinez asks if Geffner is licensed in Arizona. He is not. Martinez asks for this sidebar.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 42s42 seconds ago
Prosecutor: "You are not certified to testify anywhere to testify, right?"
Geffner: "Right."
"Licensed in Arizona?
"No." #jodiarias

The only reason he is there is because he is so desperately angling for that 'exclusive' interview with the killer. :moo:

Yep. And the Jodi supporters were very upset with him for using the word Ninjas a few days ago. So now he seems to be defending it. lol

I wonder if Geff can see a pit bull in Juan's eye?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 24s24 seconds ago
#jodiarias is looking through some papers, while counsel is at a sidebar with judge.

The only reason he is there is because he is so desperately angling for that 'exclusive' interview with the killer. :moo:
Bring back Ryan Owens for another 'exclusive'.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Juan just got in that Jodi was having salacious conversations with Ryan Burns while she was doing the same with Travis. The very thing the defense went on for weeks about, making Travis Jekyll and Hyde. Not surprising - sidebar.

Sidebar EVERY time JM takes on a new topic. EVERY time. The defense just has to go find out what he's about to say before he says it. EVERY time.

:gaah:

Perhaps he means the jury checked out a long time ago with Geffner.

He's obviosuly trying to make it sound like, based on his other tweets, Juan has accomplished nothing today, when if you read all the other tweeters that doesn't appear to be so.

On one partner abuse scale JA answered "never" to 2 important questions & answered differently on another test. The questions were, partner abuse scale physical & partner used force to make me have sex. The other test was conducted by another psychologist & JA answered "some of the time on that test".

Thank you to those filling in with BK's notes, especially today (it seems like the tweeters are lacking in some of the details today).

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 17s18 seconds ago
Lunchtime in #Jodiarias. Back at 1 pm.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Juan tells Geffner #Jodiarias wrote this and Geffner says there's no context and has no effect on his opinion #3tvarias

of course it doesn't

He flipped a coin and it came up heads:
Heads: "No matter what it is, it won't change my diagnosis. Oops I mean my observation."
Tails: "I won't look at it because you displayed a magazine that is obviously copyrighted."

I remember that, and was wondering if this was something new. Sorry.

Oh no no. Don't be sorry. I apologize for being snarky. I am following Beth Karas and WS on two different tablets. I just don't like Keifer. He is very biased. And it was brought out last week that Wilmott, ALV, Geffner and Fonseca attended seminars together and that Wilmott spoke at one of them. Thats why I said they were BFF's. Please forgive me.

On one partner abuse scale JA answered "never" to 2 important questions & answered differently on another test. The questions were, partner abuse scale physical & partner used force to make me have sex. The other test was conducted by another psychologist & JA answered "some of the time on that test".

Understandable. She was only in the early working stages of her complete lie of a defense so she was keeping her options open. What's a girl to do?

MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Lunch recess till 1pm #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads