Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott used Geff to trash Travis. Martinez used Geff to show the jury what horrific monster Jodi is. Geff should feel like a used piece of toilet paper. Thank you very much.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 15s15 seconds ago
Jury is back #jodiarias
---

Tweets are a little slow now that everyone has a full belly.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
We have the Star Mag and Photo Mag that looks like a *advertiser censored* mag lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm in the overflow. Saw Jodi's mom in elevator. Big projector screen. Bailiff says too full upstairs after lunch because they let everyone who was waiting this am go upstairs. I need to make some contacts. It's weird walking through a courthouse without knowing anyone.

Thanks for attending Ziggy. I'll be looking forward to your posts. Its great to have a fellow sleuth attend the trial especially with this trial by tweet nonsense happening.

I'm in the overflow. Saw Jodi's mom in elevator. Big projector screen. Bailiff says too full upstairs after lunch because they let everyone who was waiting this am go upstairs. I need to make some contacts. It's weird walking through a courthouse without knowing anyone.

:seeya: This is :great: ! Fill us in on the scoop, ziggy !

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 28s29 seconds ago
Martinez and Geffner now back to talking about the photography magazine that #jodiarias subscribed to.

If she takes the stand it will largely be to explain how she was feeling on June 4, 2008. Given how sloppy and contradictory the DT's case has been, I image the last thing they want is for Geff to read out her reply to question 15 and within a few days to have her on the stand telling a different story.

Am I crazy....isn't DeMarte going to answer all these questions???? You knowwhat would be great? If Juan called as a witness a rep from the testing company re: copyright issues, or a copyright lawyer and have them explain how these tests can be used and discussed, in detail, during a trial!

The DT look like complete bafoons at this point. :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Geff says sorry he couldn't remember earlier #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Juan reads the message Jodi encoded regarding testimony. Juan says Geff wrote this down and reviewed it this summer #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
We have the Star Mag and Photo Mag that looks like a *advertiser censored* mag lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

IIRC, Casey Anthony was featured on the cover of the Star Mag.

Juan reads the message Jodi encoded regarding testimony. Juan says Geff wrote this down and reviewed it this summer #jodiarias #3tvarias

Caught him out again.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Up until Sept 2014 Geffner still hadn't provided the raw data to Dr. DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Iirc Geffner is Prez/owner of some "institute" in CA which receives millions in fed grants + tax-free donations. People like ALV, Fonseca, etc., whose licenses require continuing ed credits, attend seminars at Geff's golden goose institute, ala ALV's "Snow White was Abused". Wilmott, ALV, Fonseca, and probably Geffner all provided seminars there in San Diego. In addition Fonseca and Geffner are fellow board members of a dv group.

I say it's time they were investigated.

Wow you picked a great day to attend IMO. Juan passionate as always and at least there is some semblance of a trial going on. Can't wait to see what you have to say about your day in court.

Geffner wouldn't release his info to DeMarte unless she was licensed in Az. Juan says but you had no doubt she was! #jodiarias #3tvarias

but is he not licensed in AZ?

Love it....after completely dismantling everything the DT "established" with this guy, Juan now moves n to showing he's a liar.....just like the convicted murderess!!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
Juan is bringing up the magazine with codes in it again. Geffner says he's never seen these #jodiarias #3tvarais

Sure he has - about 90 minutes ago.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Geffner wouldn't release his info to DeMarte unless she was licensed in Az. Juan says but you had no doubt she was! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13