Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not worried about copyright. He's worried about the jury seeing these tests. She answered differently on all of them but he still wants to say she has ptsd? He knows she doesn't have ptsd. He knows this. Any psychologist worth their salt could just take one look at her and know she doesn't have ptsd. These tests are being used simply because they're trying to make the diagnosis seem more valid and credible. It's bs.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
"Sir, you are trying to put your spin on this.": prosecutor.
Defense: "Objection! May we approach?"
Yet another sidebar. #jodiarias

People will have nightmares of Wilmot jumping out of her seat by the time this trial is over.

The more lies Nurmi/Wilmot bring into this trial through hearsay, underhandness and manipulations, the more Juan has to work with, and hearsay favors DP by a million. No doubt JA is playing lawyer here.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s20 seconds ago
Geffner says, "Your honor, this is getting real borderline," re the question.

getting real borderline personality

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 30m 30 minutes ago

Jodi just smiled at her family, but they all had their heads turned, watching the jury walk in. She got left hanging! Lol! #jodiarias
0 replies 5 retweets 47 favorites

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Jodi answers questions differently on the same event. Geffner says it's because it's pre jail and while she's in jail #jodiarias #3tvarias

WTF. She took both the same day. In jail.

I wonder if sidebars are deducted from the fees for these professional expert defense liars?

BBM
FWIW - A "slip up" and then quick "recovery" by Jodi? You decide...

Juror Question
121) Were you mad at Travis while you were stabbing him?
A: I don't remember fear being a prominent, oh, I'm sorry, I don't recall anger being a prominent
Objection (prosecution) Previously she stated she didn't remember, if she does remember she should tell us.
A: Jodi - I remember emotions judge
Judge- The question is (repeats question)
A: I don't remember being angry that day, I remember being terrified.
Objection (prosecution) it state while stabbing him (?)
Judge - I'm going to sustain the objection, I think you've answered the question.
http://murderpedia.org/female.A/images/arias-jodi/jodi-arias-court-docs-2.pdf

Ahhhhh, so Juan is getting in that supposedly she was in a fog when stabbing him, so HOW COULD SHE REMEMBER her feelings when stabbing him!

Hopefully when DeMarte gets on the stand the tests will be on the screen and she will explain that copyright can't an issue because the creators would be aware the tests may be used in court.

This would make it so obvious that the DT just doesn't want to answer the questions.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Juan says the response should be the same regardless. Geff says no no no #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 28m 28 minutes ago

Willmott started to move toward approaching, but JSS shot her down and she stumbled a tiny bit and sat down. Ha-ha! #jodiarias
0 replies 15 retweets 50 favorites

He's not worried about copyright. He's worried about the jury seeing these tests. She answered differently on all of them but he still wants to say she has ptsd? He knows she doesn't have ptsd. He knows this. Any psychologist worth their salt could just take one look at her and know she doesn't have ptsd. These tests are being used simply because they're trying to make the diagnosis seem more valid and credible. It's bs.

Amen!

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 26m 26 minutes ago

Half the jury is chewing gum. Someone must have brought enough to share.
0 replies 0 retweets 4 favorites

How does it make sense she would view these things less severely as time goes on with tests taken same day? Doesn't that suggest she no longer has ptsd if the event doesn't really even upset her anymore?

Once testing companies learn that their tests are no longer admissible in JSKS' Maricopa County Superior Court -- i.e., can't be discussed due to bogus copyright violation claims -- you can be sure they'll issue explicit written court-use permission immediately, if they haven't already.

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 17m 17 minutes ago

For you guys reading all the objections, when Willmott says Argumentative, that means Juan has shown the serious passion we love him for.
0 replies 2 retweets 13 favorites

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 7m 7 minutes ago

Geffner has raised his voice. He's annoyed. Just read the GD test question, already! JSS called sidebar. She picked up on it, too.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

:seeya: I'm back !

Tweets from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31m 31 minutes ago

Geffner is afraid to talk about PTSD questions due to copyright issues. Sounds familiar #FirstTrial #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28m 28 minutes ago

My well sculpted calf muscles are losing definition now that I don't have to stand and sit 69 times per day for the jury. :( #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15m 15 minutes ago

I hear Juan is really going at Geffner. I can almost hear the choppy stuttering response from here. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11m 11 minutes ago

Geffner thinks Juan is a DJ and is mixing two psychological tests together. #Crossfade #45RPM #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

I am going to stand in a closet and look down for 2 minutes to recreate the hella awkie elevator rides with the defense team. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Appurrently #JodiArias responds differently to test questions if she is in jail vs not in jail.

Geff thinks this is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member